David DeAngelo's Books/DVDs

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought any of his books or DVDs? Ive read his articles and i believe he knows what hes talking about. But anyone think its worth buying his stuff? and if anyone has bought them could you leave some feedback? It would be appreciated before i spend 5 payments of $40, thanks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFF. Anyone think that this acronym should be added to the Bible?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

1) You can find his stuff on ebay. Search for that before you spend $200 or whatever. I have most of his material.
2) for unbiased reviews (as well as reviews on other products) you can check this forum. Look for David DeAngelo http://www.mysterymethod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
3) My personal opinion: he waste alot of time on fluff in some of his seminars. He could condense his material to about 2 hours if he would trim the fat a bit. I found his Mastery with Women and Advance Series the best, ****y Comedy was
a waste, Deep Inner game put me to sleep and I havent watched his Approaching WOmen DVD yet. The interviews are good to listen to also.

One thing I'll give David credit for: He puts alot into research and thoroughly understands his subject and he also doesnt go out of the way to undermine other dating /pua guys like so many others do. In fact he's interviewed alot of gurus who mock him on their website with phrases like "you dont need routines or silly advice like being ****y and funny to learn my stuff..."

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, not again... you don't need David D, Tyler, Mystery, etc... You need:

1) A gym membership and the persistence / ambition / common sense to USE AND ABUSE THE DAMN THING
2) Cool, stylish clothing and a haircut that doesn't scream "I'M A VIRGIN!"
3) The balls to walk up to women and say hi (#1 and 2 will take care of that)

Next! :)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
His ebooks are pretty meh. Its basically everything you already knew from his articles and from here, but in a nice, organized, book form. I wouldn't put down money to get them.

The cd's, however, might be worth it. I haven't listened to any of them, but I imagine it would be easier to listen and learn that way for some people. People learn differently, remember?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay the fvck away from all of it. I watched the first 15 minutes of one of his DVDs and turned it off in horror.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Krassus said:
Stay the fvck away from all of it. I watched the first 15 minutes of one of his DVDs and turned it off in horror.
I concur wholeheartedly. This fvckbag is a salesman. Plain and in english. He re-hashes **** and then gets you fvcking lazy tools to buy them, Over and over and over and over . . . You get it?

I'd like to see the b!tch actually walk up to a woman and practice some of his preaching. Foot in mouth and head up ass.

Best thing you can do for Deanga-fvckhead is to download all of his sh!t for free. Force him to actually think for himself and make a contribution rather than regurgitate the same ol' drivel he's been doing for years. Mine '99 just became Mine '06. B!tchboy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many of you who don't like DD's work actually purchased any of his material?

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats kinda what i wanted to get at. if his stuff ACTUALLY works, apparently some think he just says a bunch of crap to tease you and make you want to go out and buy the "secrets" of meeting, dating, attracting women or whatever so the guy can make some cheddar. yet he has me some what convinced it is worth the investment. i was thinking about getting the Body Language DVD (pricey) or Double Your Dating. but with his acticles posted all over this site and the weekly newsletter im just wondering if its REALLY worth it and if theres some other "secret" or whatever that im not getting from reading the sh!t out of this site. yes? no? maybe? possibly? i dont frikkin know so im asking you fellow DJs what you think.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys think that they will find the exact same information in the literature that they pay for as what they post for free online? Do you guys have any business sense? Why would anyone post their best stuff online for free? :rolleyes: