David Deangelo VS Mystery Method- Which works best for you?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
So did anyone read the MM review?

Also I saw a MM book somewhere when I did a search but found thats not in production anymore.

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started changing the way I look at things, I used DD's material... which is how I found this site (I've been here since 2002, but never really wanted to post as I was still doing my own personal bootcamp and was totally messed up by my self esteem at the time).

I did start to get things and was able to get the correct mind-frame. I wasn't trying to be someone I'm not, but changing to the person who I am supposed to be and who I want to be... a man.

Then I'd go check out fastseduction, read and applied the stuff from there to mix it all up from the things I read in the DJ Bible -- I was trying to create my own style. I was more into the GWM style, and didn't really pay much attention to MM, and only thought it was for groups (which now that I read more about it, it wasn't really about that).

I didn't apply the C&F at the time (which isn't really the main focus of DD's for those who think C&F is pretty much what DD's 'technique' is -- if you delve more deeper into it... its not.); My personality at the time was just Alpha male crap and lots of sarcastic humor. It was unbalanced so, the results I'd get from females were a bit skewed.

I did field test the Mystery Method and an example would be -- I was able to isolate and F*ck the girl that I wanted at the time; in about 4hrs. I know I messed up because it takes about 7-10hrs to get a girl into bed (using his 'method'). But I didn't care, I GOT HER.

I became a player -- and that's not what I really wanted to be.

I did get laid, but I wasn't able to get into a LTR, but STR's -- but mostly one night stands...which resulted in Mystery's term "Buyer's remorse".

I stopped watching tv (and its been probably 2-3 years already). I focused on myself and wanted to find congruency and a balance in my life. I read the DJ Bible and read more of DD's.

I was able to be in a LTR for a year and 3 months after I was able to find a balance. Now that I got my work ahead of me, I don't have the time... I can focus on myself.

I don't wanna drag this on, so I'm gonna say both the MM and DD work... but it just depends on who you are and how you apply yourself... its not a magic pill out of the matrix. Its how you control the matrix that is life.

Whoever has the bigger frame of reality will 99.8% win the game. Confidence, intergrity, congruency, etc. are just the steps to find the 'main road'... and that's what a Don Juan is.

All negativity is shut off from me, I don't let it affect me -- BECAUSE, it does NOT HAVE TO. Being positive is infectious -- It got me gifts from women, co-workers, got me laid, respect (and all the good things in life)... and I'm being promoted at work soon.

People who dislike or is jealous of me... Does it really matter? I know it doesn't really make their life any better...

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that MM or DD's stuff can get you what you want e.g. Long term relations or ONS its just what you want. You have to be sincere and tell the girl what your looking for at the beginning so that you are both on the same wave length.

just my 2 pence worth

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalel21
I hope he's not pissed :(

We are all trying to help each other.
You sound like a grandmother.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends. DYD really don't teach you how to consistently get girls. It just teachers u how to get girls. (Im sarging , e-mail closing etc) DYD has alot of good stuff on inner game,****y funny, and body language.

I prefer using MM but DYD is also good to know also ****y and funny can get you a long way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Distant Light
It really depends. DYD really don't teach you how to consistently get girls. It just teachers u how to get girls. ...
:confused: WTF:confused: