Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David DeAngelo comes through! :)

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry luv, but older man and younger women =rich man. David D'Angelo is once out again to exploit the gullable

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Sorry luv, but older man and younger women =rich man. David D'Angelo is once out again to exploit the gullable
You don't know what you're talking about MysteryWoman. The article is excellent, but it hasn't told me anything I haven't already learned through experience with younger girls. I just turned 27 yesterday and all of the girls I've ever dated or am dating right now are 18/19 years old. Part of the main reason was because I HAD NO MONEY since I was drifting through school full-time up until last August.

Most younger girls don't care about money or a guys career, nor do they have any baggage old chicks like yourself carry around. They're just looking to have a good time and keep things simple compared to the list of demands older girls start having. I know it frustrates older girls that older guys can easily keep dating younger girls, but tough luck. It's one BIG advantage of being a man and not having a biological clock.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
You don't know what you're talking about MysteryWoman. The article is excellent, but it hasn't told me anything I haven't already learned through experience with younger girls. I just turned 27 yesterday and all of the girls I've ever dated or am dating right now are 18/19 years old. Part of the main reason was because I HAD NO MONEY since I was drifting through school full-time up until last August.

IMost younger girls don't care about money or a guys career, nor do they have any baggage old chicks like yourself carry around. They're just looking to have a good time and keep things simple compared to the list of demands older girls start having. I know it frustrates older girls that older guys can easily keep dating younger girls, but tough luck. It's one BIG advantage of being a man and not having a biological clock.

I am 24 and younger than you. But do seriously belive that an 18 year old is going to want to f*uck guys who are in their forties and fifties, if you do you are serioulsy deluding yourself

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating 18 year olds when you're 25-35 is easy.
Dating 18 year olds when you're 40/50 is not.

DD'A wrote a good article, but I agree with MysteryWoman on this. 25-30 is a more realistic age range for a 40+ year old man. Unless he's rich, in which case the world is his urinal.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very depressing. As a 40yr old then are we saying I'm stuck with fat, saggy tittied, slack vadged bitter b1tches. :mad:

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 24 and younger than you. But do seriously belive that an 18 year old is going to want to f*uck guys who are in their forties and fifties, if you do you are serioulsy deluding yourself
Well there's going to be exceptions, but generally no I don't think an 18 year old will want a 40+ year old man. I do think there can be a 20 year age difference or even more though, it all depends on the people involved and if they handle it. Personally I plan on aiming for the 18-22 year old girls until I believe it's time to start dating slightly older girls.

Problem is once women get around your age they're usually thinking about settling down. Once they get past their mid 20's they start getting desperate to find a husband. I see it happen all around me and find it amusing.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. old men with saggy balls.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Every man has saggy balls. They are wonderful.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong.
For any of you in college or grad school, look no further than your own professors. Many of those guys are in their 40s or 50s, and young women, 19-25 are insatiably attracted to them. and do date them. Usually it's because they're brilliant.
No. Of course a young woman (or an older woman) won't date an older guy who's average, dull, and out of shape. Mystery Woman is just complaining because the excellent older guys aren't interested in shallow women who play games. Why? because they can do better.
A question>>>fellas, especially for you guys over 40:
Why on earth would you want to date an unstable, dull, needy, insecure 21-year-old (I'm 27 and I can't stand them already) when you could have a sophisticated, vibrant, intelligent woman in her 30s (who is still youthful, btw) who's great in bed and has her stuff together?
Honestly.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to make friends with a cat, the best tactic is to IGNORE IT.
This is probably some of the best one line of advice I have ever read about younger girls.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Every man has saggy balls. They are wonderful.
Wait, are you saying you enjoy men with saggy balls?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
A large percentage of younger women want an older man who can give them the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed. In fact, the availability of a particular "lifestyle" is a factor that almost every woman considers in choosing the man with which she would like to share the rest of her life. It may be less or more of a factor depending on the woman, but it is nonetheless a factor.

Men, on the other hand, aren’t interested in obtaining a particular lifestyle from their spouses, but rather would like to be the envy of other men. While women can be attractive well into their mid-30s, and even beyond, such women will not evoke the same sense of envy that women in their 20s will. The reason for this is two-fold. First, it is rare for men in their 40s to pull attractive women in their 20s. Most men in their 40s never pulled attractive women when they were in their 20s, and may have pulled only a few in their 30s, while many men never pulled any at all. Thus, men in their 40s who pull attractive women in their 20s will be doubly-envied because they’re doing something many men couldn’t do when they were younger, and yet they’re doing it when they’re older, making it an even more impressive feat. Second, attractive women in their 20s remain young and beautiful longer than attractive women in their mid-30s, and have more child-bearing years before them when men in their 40s may be thinking about having children. In fact, it is often when men hit their mid-to-late-30s that they begin to think about having children. If they date/marry women their own age, such women will need to have children almost immediately, if it isn’t too late for them already. Exacerbating the issue is the fact that attractive women who have children in their mid-30s will find it far more difficult to reclaim their looks than attractive women in their 20s, thereby eliminating years of being the “beautiful” people couple that others may envy.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there were a lot of thirty somethings who had fit bodies, didn't want to settle down immediately and were not in long term relationships then no problem.

I think it's actually easier to date younger women (22-30) who match that criteria than find a needle in a haystack.

Also, and I may contradict myself, but ultimately I do want to settle down and have kids. Most women 30+ don't want to go through that again and in any case their eggs have reached their sell by date.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoke city
A question>>>fellas, especially for you guys over 40:
Why on earth would you want to date an unstable, dull, needy, insecure 21-year-old (I'm 27 and I can't stand them already) when you could have a sophisticated, vibrant, intelligent woman in her 30s (who is still youthful, btw) who's great in bed and has her stuff together?
Honestly.
Personally I can't do it either. I mean something just doesn't feel right about it. I'm not saying that they wouldn't be a good lay but come on guys, if you cam across a woman closer to your are with the mind and body of a 20 something, wouldn't you approach her first?

I think those women are sexier, more experienced and less needy than most of the younger women. I've found that the younger women look more-so for men of means too while the older women are more established and have their own means. I'm seeing one that isn't wealthy but she pulls her own weight in that she takes me out for dinner and picks up the check as often do. H3ll, she even chauffeurs me around! But I digress...

A young piece of tail could be worthwhile I guess. The ones that have their acts together seem few and far between. The others just seem to be too much maintenance for what they have to offer in my opinion.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Barbillus

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to make friends with a cat, the best tactic is to IGNORE IT.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably some of the best one line of advice I have ever read about younger girls.
Oh yeah, as if stroking a pvssy(cat) won't get you anywhere... :p