"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

David D'Angelo - Double your Dating.

K_21

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Guys,

I'm looking for a second hand copy of "Double your Dating" by David D'angelo to have a look.

If anyone has got a copy let me know.

I'm from Melbourne Australia. Any guys from down here that might know of someone who has one?? Post a thread and i'll reply back with details.


K.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Originally posted by K_21
Guys,

I'm looking for a second hand copy of "Double your Dating" by David D'angelo to have a look.

If anyone has got a copy let me know.

I'm from Melbourne Australia. Any guys from down here that might know of someone who has one?? Post a thread and i'll reply back with details.


K.
My advice to you would be to keep your money in your pockets.. Everything he teaches can be found in this forum. Use the search feature. Also, everything he PEDDLES: the e-book, the audio series, the seminar, the dvd's, can be downloaded FREE via - WinMX or Kaaza. Later.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
what do you search under for the audio series on Kazza? I tried to find it a while ago by putting Double your dating audio series with no luck?? Can someone tell me what exactly to type in the search button?
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
what do you search under for the audio series on Kazza? I tried to find it a while ago by putting Double your dating audio series with no luck?? Can someone tell me what exactly to type in the search button?
Type in the search window: "David Deangelo" or "Advanced Dating." Usually, there's one person that has them all. But, as you would guess, they are heavily "queued" (wait time to download because of people ahead of you), back. I can't believe that people actually spend money on that crap. $300.00 for the dvd's? pffhtt... Good Luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top