"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

David D Natural Pickup Line

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Hey guys, I was just reading a David D article and he used a very natural sounding pickup in it that sounded awesome, and I wanted to know if you all have ever used it b4

heres the wording

"Hi, I noticed you when you came in and I had to take a second to see what you were like..."

what reactions did you all get with it, and the number of snuff offs you got using it. I think I might start using it , I just wanted to get you all's EXP on it , those who have used it b4.....

And No Philosophical stuff, I just need to get comfortable talking to women and over my fear, not pick them up.


Pugs
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
This is an example of direct style, though somewhat watered down.

You're pretty much stating up front that you are interested in her as opposed to indirect which opens them up with just about anything in order to build value before going physical/sexual.

BadBoy & Shark are topnotch PUAs who teach direct style in Europe and has great success with this (BadBoy picked up Miss Croatia though at the time it was a mix of direct and indirect).

OCWaterBoy, my wing and buddy, is pretty much all direct now (transitioned from Mystery Method) and loves it, with decent success (some lays, dates, etc). I've experimented with it and haven't experienced the same supercharge effect that he has.

The boldness of direct and the confidence that it conveys gives you a couple of points above the average guy, but it's also more dependent upon your looks than indirect. It forces her to make a value judgement of you on the spot while using indirect you can build your value up before getting sexual.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
I've never used that particular pickup but I consider myself a David D desciple. I've seen many PUA's techniques and his are the easiest and most effective I've seen.
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
pugsley.
I think it's better to just go out there and try it--see if it suits you. That line is a good example of a principle DD seems to advocate (which is a good one) -- when you see a woman you want to talk to, just walk up to her and say the first thing about her you might notice...no matter how bizarre or random it might be.

[and no, i don't mean say "wow, baby you have great knockers"]

Once I was in a coffee shop studying and a girl came up and said something like "I can see you're extroverted, because you draw and spin your pencil when you're thinking"
It was probably BS, but it was so original that I couldn't help wanting to know what she was about...
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Once I was in a coffee shop studying and a girl came up and said something like "I can see you're extroverted, because you draw and spin your pencil when you're thinking"
It was probably BS, but it was so original that I couldn't help wanting to know what she was about...
That has nothing to do with being an extrovert lol. Broads can be so ditzy sometimes...but hey, at least you hooked up.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I'm Croatian, **** what's the miss's name?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

White_Rabbit

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
MT
been awhile since i posted last ;P turned 21 heheh
Anyway it boils down to one thing just talk to the damn person why used canned lines... I would go direct just like david d but why not let it flow with the conversation like hey I was just thinking lets go have coffee sometime i'd like to get to know u better.. for example its got the main points in it... I want to see you... and it seems casual... getting to know them better... seems like a huge portion of americans have serious problems communicating with each other it horrid... just say what you mean its not hard. the hard part is meaning what you say. or something lol peace.
 
Top