Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David D Natural Pickup Line

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just reading a David D article and he used a very natural sounding pickup in it that sounded awesome, and I wanted to know if you all have ever used it b4

heres the wording

"Hi, I noticed you when you came in and I had to take a second to see what you were like..."

what reactions did you all get with it, and the number of snuff offs you got using it. I think I might start using it , I just wanted to get you all's EXP on it , those who have used it b4.....

And No Philosophical stuff, I just need to get comfortable talking to women and over my fear, not pick them up.

Pugs

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an example of direct style, though somewhat watered down.

You're pretty much stating up front that you are interested in her as opposed to indirect which opens them up with just about anything in order to build value before going physical/sexual.

BadBoy & Shark are topnotch PUAs who teach direct style in Europe and has great success with this (BadBoy picked up Miss Croatia though at the time it was a mix of direct and indirect).

OCWaterBoy, my wing and buddy, is pretty much all direct now (transitioned from Mystery Method) and loves it, with decent success (some lays, dates, etc). I've experimented with it and haven't experienced the same supercharge effect that he has.

The boldness of direct and the confidence that it conveys gives you a couple of points above the average guy, but it's also more dependent upon your looks than indirect. It forces her to make a value judgement of you on the spot while using indirect you can build your value up before getting sexual.

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never used that particular pickup but I consider myself a David D desciple. I've seen many PUA's techniques and his are the easiest and most effective I've seen.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
pugsley.
I think it's better to just go out there and try it--see if it suits you. That line is a good example of a principle DD seems to advocate (which is a good one) -- when you see a woman you want to talk to, just walk up to her and say the first thing about her you might notice...no matter how bizarre or random it might be.

[and no, i don't mean say "wow, baby you have great knockers"]

Once I was in a coffee shop studying and a girl came up and said something like "I can see you're extroverted, because you draw and spin your pencil when you're thinking"
It was probably BS, but it was so original that I couldn't help wanting to know what she was about...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I was in a coffee shop studying and a girl came up and said something like "I can see you're extroverted, because you draw and spin your pencil when you're thinking"
It was probably BS, but it was so original that I couldn't help wanting to know what she was about...
That has nothing to do with being an extrovert lol. Broads can be so ditzy sometimes...but hey, at least you hooked up.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Croatian, **** what's the miss's name?

White_Rabbit

Don Juan
Reaction score
been awhile since i posted last ;P turned 21 heheh
Anyway it boils down to one thing just talk to the damn person why used canned lines... I would go direct just like david d but why not let it flow with the conversation like hey I was just thinking lets go have coffee sometime i'd like to get to know u better.. for example its got the main points in it... I want to see you... and it seems casual... getting to know them better... seems like a huge portion of americans have serious problems communicating with each other it horrid... just say what you mean its not hard. the hard part is meaning what you say. or something lol peace.