Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David D is loosing it

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me, that every newsletter he is sending out is a copy/paste of something he send out some time ago.

Guesses his fedback isent so good anyway, or?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I became a little wary after reading a few of his newsletters.. every time at least one 'feedback' is from someone saying 'oh David D.... you are my GOD!!! I worship you!!' or 'you are a GENIUS!! You should be KING!!! I want to suck your....' etc. Something along those lines.

:rolleyes:

I mean please... like that many people are gonna be on his d***. Personally I'm very skeptical now. I only get the newsletters cos they're free anyways..

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of David D's advice is good. Some of it is bad.

He mainly uses newsletters, now, as a marketing tool to get people to buy the DYD book as far as I see it. He's also involved in different projects and dividing his time I've noticed, such as the "askmen.com" dating advice column.

However, it's funny you say this right after his last newsletter was sent out. That guy at the top of the last one saying "New bible on life! everything makes sense! omg I love you!" That's one of my good friends that lives out in WA (we went to college together) and I'm not surprised he emailed him saying "You are god!" because he was an ultimate failure with women for a long time ( I think he sent that email about a year ago) and for someone to instnatly point out just about EVERYTHING that he should be paying attention to in order to be successful and then apply it and BE successful changed his life forever. The "Finally I have this figured out and I'm getting responses from girls!" feeling really fired him up for a long time.

It was like never playing basketball on the highschool team but always wanting to, then one day waking up with the skills to play in the NBA.

However, as most people learn after actually getting out there and meeting tons of women...there are many different positions on the court and 10 different way to play each of them, depending on which one you pick will determin which type of women you attract...david only runs through a few of them in-depth and is a bit single minded on the topic of attraction. "It's my way or the highway!" when that's not always the case.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Marketeer in a previous life, surely he realises EVEN if it's real, if people think it's too over the top, they think they have to be bogus letters.

Part of the problem is what he does now, he's done the ebook, done the vids and the mindnumbing 500 odd seminars he's done.

I think he's promoting the stuff through other mediums, and looking for new outlets for his business flare.

Also, and this has always been my beef, if he was a Munchkin he would have so much more credibility with his material. He's not exactly 5'2" bald and 180 of pure lard, now that would be impressive.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
He also teaches women how to get and keep more men too. www.catchhimandkeephim.com
LOL...that traitor. I guess he ran out of fresh ideas for the whole "Secrets of Attracting Women," so now he's going after the other gender.

What's funny is this appears to be geared towards finding and MAINTAINING a relationship with a man--and relationships are something he frequently claims to have no expertise in with the "Double Your Dating" series. His disclaimer has always been something along the lines of, "I'm here to help you meet and attract women--I'm not a relationship expert."

I guess the almighty power of the dollar has changed his mind.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
I'm glad there are some people here that can see David DeAngelo is a phony. I have long ago stop reading his newsletters.

If you want advice from a guy that trully knows his stuff, check out his website:

http://www.thedatingwizard.com/

If you are a little skeptical then you can go here to read his old newsletters:

http://www.alovelinksplus.com/advice/the_dating_wizard/index.htm
Interesting. This guy sounds like the Canadian version of Deangelo, from his use of CAPITALIZED words for EMPHASIS to the use of the word "Onward."

Is he a Deangelo clone? Or is it the other way around, perhaps?

Just curious.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, the guy wants to make money, coupled with his background is lying, sorry marketing, what do you expect.

However, to think his material is not valid is another issue. I've utilised his methods in isolation from others and found them very effective.

With regard to the coaching of women, that is perfectly reasonable. Both sides will get along a lot better if they understand what's going on underneath, that's his premise on DYD.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Alpine,

Welcome back to the DJ forum. I was at the Jugglers seminar last weekend. Some of the guys who operate in the field are absolutely mind blowing and things they do I thought were never possible with women :D

Originally posted by Alpine
Look, the guy wants to make money, coupled with his background is lying, sorry marketing, what do you expect.

However, to think his material is not valid is another issue. I've utilised his methods in isolation from others and found them very effective.

With regard to the coaching of women, that is perfectly reasonable. Both sides will get along a lot better if they understand what's going on underneath, that's his premise on DYD.

Kevinn

Reaction score
Ive been a follower of DeAngelo for a loong time. i read the newsletters for like over a year then i finally grabbed his ebook. Up until that time i thought his stuff was like magic and was all i needed to know. and in a way it really was all i needed to know (but why would i stop if there was more where that came from??) but lately he does seem to be "losing it" i bought his new attraction eBook, and ya know how on the advertisement page it lists all this stuff like "- 5 things you need to know to do so and so, pg 47" so i look at that page and i dont see 5 things i need to know to do so and so. he seems to be overselling his stuff, making them seem like they have all these new never before heard secrets but its kinda the same stuff.

also when i bought the new ebook he had an offer to throw in a new interview plus the starter kit. i really liked the starter kit intervies but when it came to the new interview that promised killer conversation secrets, i found nothing in it that he advertised. i was sleepy when i listened to it so maybe i fell asleep during the parts where he was telling how to spice up stories to keep a woman on the edge of her seat and everything else he lists.

i thought the interview was fantastic but nothing like he advertised. maybe i got the wrong one?

who else got Dr. Paul's interview? did you notice the same thing i noticed?

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that Deangelo is necessarily losing it--I just think there's only so many ways you can reiterate the same basic principles (and his principles ARE fairly basic...e.g. "****y + funny, take the lead," rinse, repeat.)

I guess if you're as good a self-promoter/marketer as he is, you have to find other avenues to keep the income flowing in...

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's getting to a sage where people have been duped too many times

"This NEW theory will blow your success through the roof!"

lol, deangelo is good but he needs to cut out the dramatics. But people need to realise HE IS A BUSINESS MAN first and foremost. I have a great deal of contempt for what he is currently doing, although I won't go into that here (it's not what you think), but on a whole, his teaching are pretty good and I recommend them to newbs.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dublin,

Oh go on, go on, go on. Spill the beans.

Hey English, sounds good. I keep saying I should go along to one I think I had a PM from a chap in Bristol some time back whos in it.

Not sure if I want to hang out with student types these days.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gravyboat
Interesting. This guy sounds like the Canadian version of Deangelo, from his use of CAPITALIZED words for EMPHASIS to the use of the word "Onward."

Is he a Deangelo clone? Or is it the other way around, perhaps?

Just curious.
I don't think he is the same as David DeAngelo. David D. is very vague and most of what he write doesn't work. Michael goes into more detail in his newsletter than David. So far what I have read from Michael has been correct from my experiences in the real world.

As for the capitalized words I think they are just style. I don't see where you get "onward"

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking of over used empty words/phrases.

Here's a quizz.

Who uses the phrase 'often times' pretty much in every paragraph, then writes a whole chapter on checking yourself for over using addons when chatting up birds, you know what I mean?

I'd also be interested to know if anybody thinks it's in that version deliberately for more sinister reasons, or am I just paranoid?

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my point was that he is loosing it because he is repeating the same newsletters, with some time between, not because I criticise whats in them.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he does do that, i've personally stopped reading them. because i get nothing from them anymore, but i do still listen and watch his seminar materials as there's some good information in there.

Sure he's a business man first and may even just be a tool in it, but still there are many parts of his programs which shed light on a lot of things that one is doing to themselves. So mean while this site and other sites are better at getting women handled, I think david d. has helped me get MYSELF together.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuff thats in here on the dj bible and is free but at the same time priceless is 20 times better than david ds information. somehow about 2 or 3 years ago i got on his mailing list and i started getting his mailbags or whatever he calls them, i also got the book, the other little books he offers and some audio **** from the internet all for free. then about a little over a year ago i found this site through seraching for CF. Ive had so much more success since i starting reading the bible and doing the bootcamp and all that stuff, than what i got by reading davids stuff. so bottom line, who the **** cares about his newletters or mailbags or even his produts when you got sosuave.com. and by the way i am skeptikal on how genuine those emails he sends are too.