Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David D ebook, is it worth it?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
D@mn, no one wants to spend a few bucks on a good piece of literature? :rolleyes:
You assuming I know if his material is good. I have no idea what his stuff is about; it could be stuff I already know or just not effective. Hence why I ask people to give me their opinion of his material.

So far people are saying his stuff is not much different than the DJ bible, only his videos is worth checking out.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His later stuff is better than his original ebook, which is way too hung up on "****y and funny" -- which could seriously backfire and make you look a right dork if you don't have the proper hang of it.

C+F is like spice, not the main course.

I like Mike Pilinski's "High Status Male" stuff much better.

What will work best largely depends upon your own strengths and weakensses. If you're quick-witted, DeAneglo's concepts are golden; if not, you could end up too familiar with the taste of your foot.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, just finish reading the whole book. Definitely not worth the money. I didn't even learn anything new. It would be a good book for someone who has no clue but if you have read alot of material already on the web, it's not worth it.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
OK, just finish reading the whole book. Definitely not worth the money. I didn't even learn anything new. It would be a good book for someone who has no clue but if you have read alot of material already on the web, it's not worth it.
Now download the video-series. It's great stuff. I promise you. I didn't get much out of the book either, 'cause it was mostly repetition from what I've already read on this forum...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
You assuming I know if his material is good. I have no idea what his stuff is about; it could be stuff I already know or just not effective. Hence why I ask people to give me their opinion of his material.

So far people are saying his stuff is not much different than the DJ bible, only his videos is worth checking out.
Well, I'd consider the souce of the information if I were going to let someone else make my decision. If you choose to read it yourself, you may get something out of it depending on what you are actually looking for.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His stuff is gold to he newbie who wants to learn to be playful.

David D teaches C & F...remember though C&F is the spice of the conversation and conversations should never ever be pure C&F or you come across a clown or dancing monkey so to speak.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnnie5
personally i read the book and didnt get a great deal from it , a little but no mind blowing things, when i started watching he vids it all started to click

the difference between reading and being told i guess

hit the bit torrents for all sorts of stuff

www.torrentspy.com
Hey, I tried downloading it. When it go done downloading it said if I wanted to open with a program that I choose or would I like it to find the best program to open with (via internet link download).

I tried opening it with media player, but it didn't work. How do i get back to wear it tells me if I want it to find the program for me?

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the ebook is worth $20. First it's nice to always have it on hand for reference and it's also a lot about self-improvement and basic stuff you need to do to be "satisfactory" to women's standards.

The book itself is about 148 pages and all the bonus book are about 10-11 pages. If you order at the right time you can a decent bonus of FREE Interviews with Dating Guru's on CD. I got about 4 total, 3 of which came on 2 cd's. So total I recieved the DYD book which is probably almost worth $20 alone along with the extra 'booklets' that come with it. However, I think the real value was in the Dating guru's cd's.

BTW, he doesn't even address C&F for the first half of his book, most of it is about self-improvement.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jukeboxhero
BTW, he doesn't even address C&F for the first half of his book, most of it is about self-improvement.
Self improvement over skills and tactics???? What a concept!!!