"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Dating

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Been seeing this girl since October. I’m super busy with my kids and work, our schedules only mesh once a week so it hasn’t worked out a couple times. She’s 26, 1 child.

This time when I couldn’t hang out she sent me a text saying she’s looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so I can scratch her off my list.
Prior to this she lived with a guy who cheated on her, devastated her.
So just let her be to see if she comes back?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Been seeing this girl since October. I’m super busy with my kids and work, our schedules only mesh once a week so it hasn’t worked out a couple times. She’s 26, 1 child.

This time when I couldn’t hang out she sent me a text saying she’s looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so I can scratch her off my list.
Prior to this she lived with a guy who cheated on her, devastated her.
So just let her be to see if she comes back?
Raising a child on her own is hard. It's hard even with both parents in the same household. She's looking for a provider and a dude who will be at her beck and call. Why do you want to be that dude? You should had just replied, okay, if you want to hang out sometime, hit me up. Cheers.

Whatever you do now, don't chase. Let it be. That is where most dudes mess up.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
My suggested response to her is a bit long-winded, but if you like her - yet you want to avoid her attention getting mechanisms, this might work.

Her: I’m looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so you can scratch me off your list.

You: Either you intended this message for a different man (as you know this clearly doesn't describe me) , or you are judging me by baggage from your past.

When you figure it out, it might be nice to see you again…but let’s not talk until you have.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
My suggested response to her is a bit long-winded, but if you like her - yet you want to avoid her attention getting mechanisms, this might work.

Her: I’m looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so you can scratch me off your list.

You: Either you intended this message for a different man (as you know this clearly doesn't describe me) , or you are judging me by baggage from your past.

When you figure it out, it might be nice to see you again…but let’s not talk until you have.
I don’t hate the response actually. I’d leave out the parenthetical but other than that not bad.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,417
Been seeing this girl since October. I’m super busy with my kids and work, our schedules only mesh once a week so it hasn’t worked out a couple times. She’s 26, 1 child.

This time when I couldn’t hang out she sent me a text saying she’s looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so I can scratch her off my list.
Prior to this she lived with a guy who cheated on her, devastated her.
So just let her be to see if she comes back?
Yep let her be, and if you fuhked her good and you leave it on good terms she will be available for sex in the future when she hits a dry spell!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Been seeing this girl since October. I’m super busy with my kids and work, our schedules only mesh once a week so it hasn’t worked out a couple times. She’s 26, 1 child.

This time when I couldn’t hang out she sent me a text saying she’s looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so I can scratch her off my list.
As was said, she is looking for a guy to help her, a concierge, a dad to her son.

Prior to this she lived with a guy who cheated on her, devastated her.
That’s what she said.

Maybe she cheated on him and devastated him


Her: she’s looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so I can scratch her off my list.
You: I didn’t know you were on my list. What is a real relationship?
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Been seeing this girl since October. I’m super busy with my kids and work, our schedules only mesh once a week so it hasn’t worked out a couple times. She’s 26, 1 child.

This time when I couldn’t hang out she sent me a text saying she’s looking to have a real relationship with one person, not little flings so I can scratch her off my list.
Prior to this she lived with a guy who cheated on her, devastated her.
So just let her be to see if she comes back?
Update: after asking questions about who she has in her life, like her alcohol addicted father, or bro in law that just got his 2nd dui after a drug trafficking conviction..she says maybe She’s not what I’m looking for and to let her be....all contact has ended.

i don’t get it. But I won’t contact her.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
so I can scratch her off my list.
Red flag!

You see, when women have kids and no man they change their priorities. From wh0re they go to nice girl that gives sex on schudle. That btch is extremetly insecure and will go for anything that has a promise of ----------------------- provider guy.

Go ahead and fck off from this situation. I don't give a damn if you have kid of your own, find women without kids. Do it for your kid if not yourself.
 
Top