Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating your neighbor?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellow DJs? Hope you're all well and safe. So I have a question for you. Did anyone of you dated your neighbor before? Like across the street neighbor?

I just got back from a date with my neighbor. She's an 18yo girl and I don't think i should date her further.

Last time I was hanging out with my neighbor was the crazy girl from nearby street and that didn't end up well.

A bit more detail, we went in a nearby Cafe but she seemed very off and shy. Like I could sense she had some negative energy and vibe in her. I told her that and she said that's because she doesn't know me well and bla bla,because I'm older and more experienced. I also tried to kiss her and she refused as she said she thinks it's too early for that and that she's shy lol.

Also she had a hard time figuring out how I live by myself and that I lived with one of my exes before, she said she expected that I was more home type and not that outgoing lol. We went for a walk and I was bored as sh1t. We said bye in a awkward way and that's it.

The thing is maybe dating your next door neighbor could be sh1t as she can turn up at your door like that girl before. Anyone had something similar?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I was hanging out with my neighbor was the crazy girl from nearby street and that didn't end up well.
Lol, I remember that but there's your answer. ^^^

You gave it a chance with this new one and things didn't progress naturally or in a favorable way. I'd probably friendzone her or let her chase you but put in more effort with other gals outside of your neighborhood. You don't want a dozen angry neighborhood gals going on a witchhunt for you and burning down your place. haha

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I remember that but there's your answer. ^^^

You gave it a chance with this new one and things didn't progress naturally or in a favorable way. I'd probably friendzone her or let her chase you but put in more effort with other gals outside of your neighborhood. You don't want a dozen angry neighborhood gals going on a witchhunt for you and burning down your place. haha
Hahah that last quote gave me a good laugh. You're right it's tricky to mess with, as it backfired before and I ended up knocking crazy girls brother out. Have you had some flings with your neighbors before? If you did how it ended? I may just cut contact or try to get her as a plate maybe.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're getting a distant, subtly antagonistic vibe from a girl on a date, regardless of whether it's the 1st date or she's your wife, don't react. Don't call it out, don't ask what's wrong, don't say "you seem negative" etc.

Your mood, and your ability to have a good time, should be totally independent of her mood.

Continue chatting and being calm, serene, and cheerful. Don't let her bother you whatsoever. You are the mountain under her sunshine and storms. If there's sunshine, the storm is right around the corner. It doesn't move you.

I've found that women will soon realize you're confident and secure, and will warm up to. If she doesn't, politely end the date. Don't put up with a sour b!tch because you think you can get in her pants.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah that last quote gave me a good laugh. You're right it's tricky to mess with, as it backfired before and I ended up knocking crazy girls brother out. Have you had some flings with your neighbors before? If you did how it ended? I may just cut contact or try to get her as a plate maybe.
I haven't personally as it would've made me too uncomfortable. Hell, even dating someone within a mile makes me uncomfortable. Lol. I'm used to having space personally in case things go wrong then it's nice to avoid them.

No need to cut contact fully and close off any opportunities but just let her chase you if she's interested. Friendzone her and maybe play the beta male in disguise game. Let her chase you, escalate, then break up with you. All the while you are chasing other women. This way it makes her look bad if things ever happened and you guys still remain friendly. That's one option. LOL

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't personally as it would've made me too uncomfortable. Hell, even dating someone within a mile makes me uncomfortable. Lol. I'm used to having space personally in case things go wrong then it's nice to avoid them.

No need to cut contact fully and close off any opportunities but just let her chase you if she's interested. Friendzone her and maybe play the beta male in disguise game. Let her chase you, escalate, then break up with you. All the while you are chasing other women. This way it makes her look bad if things ever happened and you guys still remain friendly. That's one option. LOL
Yea I'm gonna screw around with her if she's interested.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're getting a distant, subtly antagonistic vibe from a girl on a date, regardless of whether it's the 1st date or she's your wife, don't react. Don't call it out, don't ask what's wrong, don't say "you seem negative" etc.

Your mood, and your ability to have a good time, should be totally independent of her mood.

Continue chatting and being calm, serene, and cheerful. Don't let her bother you whatsoever. You are the mountain under her sunshine and storms. If there's sunshine, the storm is right around the corner. It doesn't move you.

I've found that women will soon realize you're confident and secure, and will warm up to. If she doesn't, politely end the date. Don't put up with a sour b!tch because you think you can get in her pants.
Very good insight and I agree with you, I just don't like that you know that bad energy when you sense in someone. And it was first date, I would understand if it was later but first, cmon

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good insight and I agree with you, I just don't like that you know that bad energy when you sense in someone. And it was first date, I would understand if it was later but first, cmon
Bitchiness on a first date is the classic sh!t test. This manifests in being difficult, acting bored, answering your questions with single-word responses, rolling her eyes at your jokes, giving sour-face looks etc. The younger and hotter she is, the more severe these may be. She has an absolute sh!tload of male suitors and unfortunately she simply can’t give all of them a chance. She is screening out approval-seeking, insecure, unconfident men who will either get upset or take it as a rejection.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
She is essentially from your social circle - she lives near you. If things don't go well, she could loose her reputation. Girls like that, will make you jump through more hoops, make you wait, s**t test you, etc......will have a lot of doubts about you.

This video subject might sound odd in your situation, but trust me, it's a piece of information you have to consider and it will make all sense in the world to you about 5 mins in.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitchiness on a first date is the classic sh!t test. This manifests in being difficult, acting bored, answering your questions with single-word responses, rolling her eyes at your jokes, giving sour-face looks etc. The younger and hotter she is, the more severe these may be. She has an absolute sh!tload of male suitors and unfortunately she simply can’t give all of them a chance. She is screening out approval-seeking, insecure, unconfident men who will either get upset or take it as a rejection.
Maybe I was too aggressive wanting to kiss her and that's why she was distant but I don't care tbh. It's what I do with every new girl

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this neighbor thing once. It ended in a disaster. My dumbazz at the time watched every piece of shyt behavior she did to the guy yet i sold out to the puzz. Dont do this guys. Make the decision based off of your own well being. If it helps one guy ill take it
I made a mistake like that before, fvcking a neighbor who was nutcase and had problems with her afterwards.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is essentially from your social circle - she lives near you. If things don't go well, she could loose her reputation. Girls like that, will make you jump through more hoops, make you wait, s**t test you, etc......will have a lot of doubts about you.

This video subject might sound odd in your situation, but trust me, it's a piece of information you have to consider and it will make all sense in the world to you about 5 mins in.

You're definitely right about the reputation part. Some girls might want to play games just to not have reputation of a easy girl if you pull her quickly.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I was too aggressive wanting to kiss her and that's why she was distant but I don't care tbh. It's what I do with every new girl
I always go for the kiss on date one. You weren't aggressive. You were fvcking perfect! Interested girls don't make it difficult #next