Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating younger girls

benjamin1980

Reaction score
So I'm having a bit of a dilemma!maybe someone with experience of this can help.I used to work with a girl at my last job,she was 18 i was 33 and we were friends on fb. Now we chat online occasionally she's 20 now I'm 35, nd i do hunting and invited her at night as i went hunting rabbits and needed my hunting lamp held.I asked her and boom she said yes sounds good,she then has been 3 more times with me!.My car was not starting last week and she said sure ill give you a lift to the store and back. Shes also coming hunting next week.My question is......is this just cause she's interested in hunting or is it interest in me?what signals should i be looking for guys?any advice would be appreciated.I kind feel a bit off cause of the age gap.any tips?atb ben-

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the age gap it's really not important. It's easy to get hung up on but girls don't care as much as you think.

Typically if she's putting herself in your orbit like this I'd say yes she's interested.

If YOU are interested it's your job to make the move and you've already taken too long, several times hanging out, no no no.

If you are keen, make a move. If you are taking her hunting then I suggest maybe next time you can show her how to fire the gun, perfect excuse for kino and to see how she reacts. If she's feeling it, maybe a cold beer by a campfire under the stars?

Good times man, good times

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like any other women, young - older .... they all behave the same when they are attracted to a man.

Age is not important, I'm 48 and date women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. They are all the same. Thier values are different and they have different priorities, but they all respond the same to male strength factors and act the same when they are romanitically interested in you.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
If she is a legit virgin prude that through some miracle is also an AW(unheard of, always comes out that they were closet hoes in my experience) then maybe you can let her make the first move if you are that scared.

Just know that ALL 20yr old women are flighty, dangerous, "dont know what they want" and "grass always greener" elsewhere. Also well worth the risk ;)
I met a girl who is 27 only been with one guy before me and super tomboy AW. So strange. Nexted her though because she didn't know what she wanted besides hooking up once. She was ex-fat tho so that's probably why.

Also - I've dated girls way younger than me. If you don't bring it up they don't care. You have an advantage. All guys their age are in college and broke. You have a job, nice car, etc - "status". Just don't treat her like she's above you.

benjamin1980

Reaction score
This girl from what i know last and a boyfriend 2 years ago. She's been abroad travelling so maybe she had a lay or 2?she doesn't look as innocent to me tbh. I made a joke a while back about boys at college as she's just started,she said nah thens none tbh. She's no tattoos and has the girl next door look.We get along well but i find it hard to believe shed be interested tbh,guys her own age or in the mid twenties would surely be better for her?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. What's the worst that could happen?

If she backs up and acts all surprised (you are worrying about this), do not, do not apologize. You find her attractive, it's nobody's fault yada yada but we're both adults so no problem ok? There are million ways to talk your way out of a rejection without looking like a loser.

Knowing that, it gets a lot easier to make moves. If you're interested, go for it.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Held your hunting lamp while you killed rabbits and she didnt svck your dîck after?

Somethings wrong here.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age isn't even the issue, chicks are dtf whoever they're attracted to. If you like her you're supposed to flirt (be sexual) from the start so you don't end up in the friends zone.

It may not matter that you haven't made a move if she likes you enough, but you need to do something soon or you're wasting your time.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
Ignore the age gap it's really not important. It's easy to get hung up on but girls don't care as much as you think.

Typically if she's putting herself in your orbit like this I'd say yes she's interested.

If YOU are interested it's your job to make the move and you've already taken too long, several times hanging out, no no no.

If you are keen, make a move. If you are taking her hunting then I suggest maybe next time you can show her how to fire the gun, perfect excuse for kino and to see how she reacts. If she's feeling it, maybe a cold beer by a campfire under the stars?

Good times man, good times
This^^^^^

Heck, I'm in my 50's and live with a blue eyed blonde in her late 20's. She loves the outdoors. Don't worry about it. All relative.

She sounds like a free spirit. She's a keeper, Just don't put a ring on her finger. :yes: