Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating woes

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here is the situation I got this girls number Thursday, and I'm going to wait at least 3-4 days to call her up on a date. But there are 2 variables that I'm trying to debate here.

Variable #1:
She asked me out to the Sadie Hawkins dance which is on the 15th. So if I ask her on a date and the date doesn't go smooth then do I just forget about the dance? Or should I not date her before hand?

Variable #2:
On the 11th my parents are going to be out of town, so Do I wait till then to ask her out. Or ask her out before the 11th?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimineye
Alright here is the situation I got this girls number Thursday, and I'm going to wait at least 3-4 days to call her up on a date. But there are 2 variables that I'm trying to debate here.

Variable #1:
She asked me out to the Sadie Hawkins dance which is on the 15th. So if I ask her on a date and the date doesn't go smooth then do I just forget about the dance? Or should I not date her before hand?

Variable #2:
On the 11th my parents are going to be out of town, so Do I wait till then to ask her out. Or ask her out before the 11th?
1) Date after.

2) Have the 11th as a day to get ready for the dance. Invite people over to help you prepare clothing cologne, etc.

Aint it great to have people like me make decisions for you? ;)

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

I should have added that the dance is on the 15th... so I don't think I need 4 days to get ready ;)

So should I call her in the meantime since the dance is 14 days away?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna call go aheadm but only if you want to schedule something. If not, then don't cause theres nothing you can get out of it.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
well

Well I was thinking of calling her Monday and asking her to go out on a date ice skating. So until I come to a conclusion on what to do, I think I will just hold out until Monday to decide anything for certain.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dude judging from your last response u have just about made ur mind up about what you want to do, ur just looking for us to say whether it'd be wrong to date her before. i'm gonna make it easy for you. do what you want to do. dont hesitate. its obvious u want to see her before so call her up and set the date up.

make sure it's a good one or else you'll probably have to forget about the dance (trust me - ive been there).

YOU end the date 1st and use the two steps forward one step back technique if u plan on having her round yours. just have fun and treat every date like an experiment.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
my thought

Yeah, that was pretty much the answer I was looking for :D

Anyways I ran into her at the mall today, and she asked me why I hadn't called, and I just replied that I had been busy. Anyways she later implied that we should do something, so I take it that she has high interest level in me, so I will just pull out the old charm and make sure she has a blast on our date.