Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating within your social circle or keep it to strangers?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering, is it a bad idea to date within your social circle? I hear some women that refuse to do it because they know that Tom has already been with women A, B, and C in that same circle, right?

With this knowledge, they'll be turned off and refuse dates with Tom, right?

Plus there's a matter of reputation if you ask more than one woman out in the group, much less date them.

That said, is it better to date complete strangers you approach on the street? The ironic thing is, most people met and got married through their friends' circles, right?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Women love Social Circle incest what are you talking about...

As a general rule it's better to date outside the Social Circle because the probability of any relationship last thing is low and therefore you want to avoid the Fallout. however you will date a much higher quality girl within the Social Circle as long as you avoid the Social Circle pass-around girls.
Yeah, there's an upside and a downside apparently. I know women that unfortunately travel outside of their community all together, typically exclusively via online dating, because TOO many people know them. They are socialites, but it's having a reverse effect on their dating life that they have to resort to going out of their jurisdiction. And if it's a smaller community, they feel that too many people know their business...which I fail to see how this is a problem.

I don't mind people knowing who I'm dating...I mean, there's no real negative repercussions from them knowing, right?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a good idea if you've got excellent game(and thus, will turn the whole circle into your personal harem), it's a bad idea if you're working on your game or have game with high fallout probabilities (like the guy from those sitcoms who seduces women by pretending to be millionaires and breaking into someone's house while they're on vacation)

in a social circle reputation exists, so either they're all going to hear about how awesome you are, or how much of a beta awkward pansy you are, depending on what the average woman's opinion of you post-approach is, that's the answer to if you should do social circle game