“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dating under classmen?

Rockoman12

New Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have read a lot about being DJ and stuff and was wondering if its a big deal to date under classmen? Im a junior and i got 2 freshman that think im pretty hot so, i was wondering if i should continue to attract more girls, (im practicing doing that web thing, where u get tons of girls to like u) or just go out with one of the freshman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Im a senior and my gf is a sophmore. Nobody gives a fucc really. But girls that want you would probably say something about it, but it doesnt matter as long as youre happy.
 

Kyle

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I personally kept my limit to a year younger, but thats just me. Its not that big a deal, whatever rocks your boat.

Also, from what Ive seen, people tend to get suspicious when a senior dates a freshman and they tend to wonder why he has to aim so low. (unless shes some superhot babe or something) But do whatever works for you, go and have some fun
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Well the only reason why we upper classmen in our school date the "youngains" is so we can tap them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yeah dude who cares. Anyone that hates on that is either a fagzor or jealous.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
^ Fagzor :D

If your a senior, dating a freshmen is...iffy.

if your a freshmen, dating an 8th grader can make you look desperate.

Anything else is open game....

Oh, if your're a freshmen dating an hb seniorl...youre the ****ing man.

;)
 
Top