"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dating two guys??

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
my previous situation:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44787

so now I've decided that I'm not going to sit around and wait for this guy to make up his mind, and take his suggestion for me to date other guys. So I have a first date tonight with a new guy and I'm not sure how to approach it. Do I let him know that I'm seeing someone else too, or not? Do I tell the first guy that I've started to see other people? or do I just wait until it comes up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
You're on a first date with a new fellow. There's no reason to tell the new guy anything. The wishy-washy fellow, who's so scared of being hurt, I'd just play the yo-yo game with him. When you want him, just tug on the string.
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Wait until it comes up.

Its only a first date. If either one asks, be truthful and tell them, but don't give graphic details.

Relationships are a private matter and unless you intend on being exclusive with any of these men, what happens between you and other men is none of their business.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I think when two people start dating it's usually assumed that one or both of them are also dating other people. If he specifically asks you "are you dating other people?" DON'T LIE. Tell him "Yes". (You can downplay it a little if you want to, but no actual lying). If he doesn't ask, then you're not under any obligation to tell him anything until when/if things get serious.
 

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
aghh

so the date with the new guy went really well. great conversation, excellent dinner and her asked for my number at the end and said he'd like to go out again.

but I think the wishy washy guy is blowing me off. He seems to be avoiding me, and hasn't made any effort to see me since I've gotten back for an 8 day vacation on Monday. We've IMed and he called once, and IMed me yesterday to say he'd gotten a new job and that he'd call me soon. but hasn't.

I really want to to call him and tell him that if he doesn't want to see me anymore, I'd appreciate if he at least returns my CDs that he borrowed.
should I? or do I just wait it out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Just call and get your CDs. Nothing more. Don't send signals, don't look for signals.

You're acting as if he still has an 'option to purchase' for you. He doesn't. You've kept that open long past due--time to close it. Someone new has come along and now has the option--not an exclusive option, right?--he just has AN OPTION.

The other guy's option expired. Now he's gotta work for it. You holding it open past due date leaves you in a pathetic position.

Avoid that.
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
...and 32--I forgot--you're in that dangerous age for women where they have to get married or settle down and pursue the husband/child thing or face not having it on schedule like their friends or mothers expect.

Ok--not that they HAVE TO, but that from a guys perspective, women hit the wall at that age about marriage and kids and play for keeps at that point. I'm past that age and I know how women get "un-datable" during that time--that a guy has to be doubly careful when dating a woman between 27 and 34 (give or take)---you going thruough that?

Yeah--I know--that's kinda impolite, but I ask since I wonder if something like that driven agenda to get married/have kids is playing out with you and is scaring off guy #1.

Just wonderin...I don't know your history or what you're broadcasting.
 

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
hmm even more confused

so I called guy #1, fully expecting to leave a message, but he answered. so we chatted for a few minutes and then I said I was calling to get my CDs back.

And he says "hey why are you calling for that, do you think I'm blowing you off. I kinda laughed and he kept saying "I'm not blowing you off, I was just about to call you and find a time to get together." I told you I was working a lot this week. you don't believe me do you? I can't believe you don't believe me!!"

I said " no"

and he said "I wouldn't blow you off, you're normal and nice. Things are slowing down now. I can probably do something on Thursday or Friday or Sunday, or maybe on Tuesday."

so I said OK, and we chatted for about 10 more minutes and I said I'd let him go. and then I went for a walk in the snow.
So AGAIN, I guess I'll wait and see what happens. I think I have a date with guy #2 this weekend, so I guess things are going well.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
When he accused you of thinking that he was blowing you off, you should have let him know that you have you're own life and that you aren't THAT hung up on him, geez. This would have actually made him feel a lot better. You're dead-on right about not calling him anymore though, because I can already tell he's starting to feel smothered.
 

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
what?

smothered?? there is no possible way he's feeling smothered. I haven't seen him in over 2 weeks and only talked to him twice since I got back from vacation. I'm careful to NOT smother him. I'm playing it very cool and casual. I HAVE started to see another guy. It's not my job to make him feel better. HE's the one who brought up the idea of him blowing me off. I didn't mention it. I just wanted my CDs back. But since he brought it up, I wanted him to know that's what I was thinking. HE must've had a guilty conscious to have brought it up. If we are going to be dating, I would just like a little more attention. I shouldn't be thinking that he's blowing me off, unless I have reason to!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top