dating two girls who are friends

ginganinja

Reaction score
have any of you ever done this? i've recently started doing with a couple of girls -- the girls are not best friends, but they do hang out. I havn't had sex with either, but things are likely to escalate soon with both. I like them both... do I have to choose or face losing both of them b/c of their friendship?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it happens by accident: as I've been friended on Facebook by more and more girls I've come to discover that many of the ones I've been gaming over the past year know each other to some degree. One example is a group of girls in their early 20's who turned out to have all gone to high school together, I didn't discover this until much later as I had met them each individually over several months.

I was out with one of them over the weekend and found when I got home that she didn't waste any time tagging me in photos and bragging about what a good time I had shown her, it's too early to see if that will help me with the others by stirring up some jealousy in them. Most chicks never want a guy when he's available but will suddenly start taking notice when it looks like he might be going off the market. Her friends might stay back and assume that she's "called" me but other girls I have on Facebook who aren't friends aren't going to have any reason to "respect her claim".

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to have to choose. Date them both. It shows you're desirable; that makes both of them want you even more. Your value goes up having more than one girl around.

If one of her friends were interested in you, but the other was not...
I guarantee you the interested one isn't going to think, "Yes, he is all mine!"

She's going to think... why am I attracted to this guy again? Is there something I see that's not there? If my friend doesn't want him, why should I?

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a period in my life where i was screwing one girl (friends with benefits) and dating her friend, we did everything but have sex because she was a virgin and that just creates complications. But the two girls knew what was going on and seemed cool about it and i stopped dating the girl anyway because she was getting a little heavy emotionally. Then i slept with another one of their friends who was kinda just my friend anyway and really good friends with my FWB...a bit sneaky but oh well, it happens.

I would just be open about it, you dont want to get caught up in lies...