Dating two girls at the same time?

lavida88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a junior in highschool and there are two girls at my school that I have my eye on who might also be interested in me.

One's a junior and the other is a sophomore, and I share classes with both of them.

If I started dating both of them, they would definetly know about it. What do you guys think about this? Do you think its ok to be dating multiple girls at the same time if they know about it?

My other problem is I have prom coming up, and Im gonna take one of them, but I dont know how to choose, maybe I should take both somehow?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't commit to either one and make sure they both know that. Show them that you're keeping your options open, and don't show too much interest. As long as you don't try to make either one into a relationship and be secretive about the other girls, it shouldn't be a big deal.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HS girls are anal about this... because finding a BF is a lil social power struggle they battle every day. It prolly wont work - dating 2 girls in the same school. Having one at your school and one out ofhouse is fine.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't plan on one of those girls being your wife(assuming you want a wife of course)in the future go for it. You posted about it so I assume you want it to happen so make it happen otherwise you'll end up with only one girlfriend, I wouldn't have ever thought I'd say that before I came to this website, weird how your beliefs change aint it?

Reaction score
this will not work. two girls at the same school is a bad idea except in very special circumstances.

lavida88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
HS girls are anal about this... because finding a BF is a lil social power struggle they battle every day. It prolly wont work - dating 2 girls in the same school. Having one at your school and one out ofhouse is fine.
So I figured, I was just wondering if anyone had made it work before...

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... well we know of two posters who are nothin but armchair seducers :-D
You were against the idea weren't you? Haven't you had two girls from the same school at one time, does that seem an impossibility to you? You are like the people who said the world was flat and was proven wrong. They had never travelled the earth so they never found out, you have not gone out with two girls from the same school so you never found out. If its a power struggle for a boyfriend then wouldnt a power struggle for exclusivity be even more interesting for the girl? Oh well everyones intitled to their own opinion, even if it is a limiting belief opinion. Lavida88 get both girls to go out with you and then I have you as evidence as well as myself.

TTT good luck to you as well, maybe one day you will experience having 2 girls from one school at the same time and will be proven wrong.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want a girlfriend who had another guy on the side.

But then we're getting into a whole debate about morals and all that, and that will go nowhere way too fast.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha... Im the LAST person on the forum you should be talking down to. Ive cold approached more girls in 4 hours than most men will in a year. Am I saying its IMPOSSIBLE to date 2 girls in HS at the same time? No. But I am saying that if the kid found this forum... than for him, its impossible. I would be INCREDIBLY PRESSED to accomplish this myself - and Im BY FAR mre successful than 99% of the posters on this forum.

YOU ARE AN ARMCHAIR SEDUCER. Its obvious - because the world being flat is misinformation... but stating that dating two girls from the same HS is incredibly difficult and not advisable is FACT... stupid people use weak analogies. Go get some experience before you try and pass youre spit for advice.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha... Im the LAST person on the forum you should be talking down to. Ive cold approached more girls in 4 hours than most men will in a year. Am I saying its IMPOSSIBLE to date 2 girls in HS at the same time? No. But I am saying that if the kid found this forum... than for him, its impossible. I would be INCREDIBLY PRESSED to accomplish this myself - and Im BY FAR mre successful than 99% of the posters on this forum.

YOU ARE AN ARMCHAIR SEDUCER. Its obvious - because the world being flat is misinformation... but stating that dating two girls from the same HS is incredibly difficult and not advisable is FACT... stupid people use weak analogies. Go get some experience before you try and pass youre spit for advice.
Listen Tony I was not talking down to you ok? Thats just your insecurity. I am speaking from experience and you're probably speaking from your experience as well. Maybe I was lucky that time and you were unlucky who knows? "the kid" should not believe that anything that has been done by anyone else on this forum is impossible because thats beta and AFC thinking. Ok youre better than 99% of the posters on this forum I guess theres some proof behind this is there?
For an armchair seducer I sure make people qualify well:

Qualifier number 1:
Ive cold approached more girls in 4 hours than most men will in a year
Qualifier number 2:
Im BY FAR mre successful than 99% of the posters on this forum.
You started by calling me and familyguyfan armchair seducers just because we happened to have a differant opinion on the matter than you. Stop using broad generalisations when people do not agree with you.

A drawback of being alpha is people automatically assumes you're talking down to them because they feel inferior, example:

Alpha... Im the LAST person on the forum you should be talking down to.
People will also try to insult you. You know like the fat chick that bullys/insults the beautiful chicks? Example:

YOU ARE AN ARMCHAIR SEDUCER.
He does have the arrogance on his side though:

and Im BY FAR mre successful than 99% of the posters on this forum.
So guys reading this what do you feel like knowing that there is a 99% chance you are less successful than TonyTheTiger? That you are in some way inferior to TonyTheTiger? That TonyTheTiger thinks hes better than you for some illogical reasoning hes come up with?

Why don't you write a book on making friends and influencing people Tony? It'll be a number one I'm sure.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpha_Animal
You were against the idea weren't you? Haven't you had two girls from the same school at one time, does that seem an impossibility to you?
I don't know for a fact, but I bet Anthony has.

I do know that I have had two girls at the same school (both my school and other schools). Being dishonest with both is a recipe for disaster. Most recently I tried being honest with both, both told me it was completely fine and then one of them stopped answering my phone calls or contacting me. the other and I are still dating.

go ahead and give it a shot. learn for yourself if you don't want to listen to us.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lavida88

If I started dating both of them, they would definetly know about it.
Seems like you answered your own question there bud.

You don't know girls too well, they wouldn't be pleased with that s**t.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with Anthony and A&F's advice.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM ARROGANT..

I donno how many times I have to say it till you guys believe me :rolleyes:

Anyways... AF hit it on the head... honesty is ALWAYS the best policy -in school.- Girls will gossip. All you have to do is be seen driving with one of the girls youre dating, even if shes a secret, and the other girl will know within days. Some MIGHT be cool with it if youre a GREAT catch. I am upfront with girls if I think maybe Ill see them more than once... the majority dont want any part of an unexclusive relationship... once and a while girls are cool. But... ive never successfully dated TWO girls from the SAME school. And yes, Im better than 99% of you... so its honest for me to say that YOU WONT EITHER. Im not being mean, im being realistic.

Anyways... Alpha... maybe youre not that bright. Maybe when you typed youre first response to my reply you werent being negative, and you just dont understand how to properly articulate yourself. That or you were talking down to me. Pick one.

You want proof of my skills? Run a search. I MADE the high school bible. I sarge with grown men in bars and clubs... guys originally from asf who are part of mysteries lounge, if you even know what that is. In two nights of 3 hours partying each I cold approached 80 girls. How many girls have you cold approached in the last three months?

Oh, and for clarification, I am talking down to you.

I didnt call you an armchair seducer because you provided some form of opinion. You provided FALSE ADVICE. So, either you are stupid and didnt understand the question or you didnt actually know the right answer (hence - armchair seducer).

Sigh, I know what you mean tho... a lot of the time, because Im so Alpha, silly little Betas like to try and chip away at youre reputation. It just so happens that the easiest way to muffle the sound voice of reason is to make claims of greater achievement.

Well buddy, Ive been here for over four years... some posters here still remember when I was an AFC. I didnt sign up a month ago and start claiming I was ****ing 2 supermodels who just happen to be in my french class. Wheres YOURE proof?

Guys reading my words SHOULD know there is a 99% chance they are less succesful than me. Why? Because that awareness allows them to key in on the advice that is TRIED and TRUE. Not the fanciful words of a newbie with an attitude. Grow up.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.

Alpha... Im the LAST person on the forum you should be talking down to
Actually, that would be me.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I AM ARROGANT..

Anyways... Alpha... maybe youre not that bright. Maybe when you typed youre first response to my reply you werent being negative, and you just dont understand how to properly articulate yourself. That or you were talking down to me. Pick one.
Im stupid, happy now? Good.

You want proof of my skills? Run a search. I MADE the high school bible. I sarge with grown men in bars and clubs... guys originally from asf who are part of mysteries lounge, if you even know what that is. In two nights of 3 hours partying each I cold approached 80 girls. How many girls have you cold approached in the last three months?
I didn't say you were an armchair seducer. I believe that you can sarge girls because any guy can. I do know what mysteries lounge is and you must be quite good to be sarging with members of Mystery lounge, but I never said you were no good did I? Admittedly I have not cold approached 80 girls in 6 hours, I prefer to stay in set until I get bored or I could spend my time better in another set. I keep a record of most of my approaches(where I could have improved, where I have used good material) and I could count them when I feel like it(from next month on I think I will keep count of approaches and success it will help keep track of my success:approach ratio).

Oh, and for clarification, I am talking down to you.
Oh man that sucks so bad, I feel like going commiting suicide now. People who have to tell people they are talking down to other people must be quite beta. You got the impression I was talking down to you without me saying too much to lead you to that conclusion.

I didnt call you an armchair seducer because you provided some form of opinion. You provided FALSE ADVICE. So, either you are stupid and didnt understand the question or you didnt actually know the right answer (hence - armchair seducer).
How is it false advice? Explain please? I would love to hear how I am wrong and that I am also in the top 1% like you and am able to hold a constant relationship with two girls from my school but that most guys can't do that.

Sigh, I know what you mean tho... a lot of the time, because Im so Alpha, silly little Betas like to try and chip away at youre reputation. It just so happens that the easiest way to muffle the sound voice of reason is to make claims of greater achievement.
Yep Im a silly little beta, you're alpha. I know how important your online reputation is to you so I decided that when you, for some unknown reason, concluded that I was an armchair seducer(which I made you do) I would write a reply that would turn you into an insecure person on the defensive. Am I not clever? By the way I agree with muffling the sound voice of reason is greater achievment, but you do it by affirmations instead:
"I am better than 99% of this board with girls."

Well buddy, Ive been here for over four years... some posters here still remember when I was an AFC. I didnt sign up a month ago and start claiming I was ****ing 2 supermodels who just happen to be in my french class. Wheres YOURE proof?
Haha you're funny I never claimed that. I have no proof at this current moment. If people don't like what they read then they can ignore my posts. If you want me to I will put at the top of all my posts "TonyTheTiger has said that my posts contain fake advice, please skip this post" will you be happy then? because I honestly will do that.

Guys reading my words SHOULD know there is a 99% chance they are less succesful than me. Why? Because that awareness allows them to key in on the advice that is TRIED and TRUE. Not the fanciful words of a newbie with an attitude. Grow up.
Ok I tell you what, write a new thread saying how **** my advice is, how much of an AFC I am. Do what you want. "Fanciful words" yes, I am a great typer and a great speaker jealous? "Newbie with an attitude" yes well I guess I got the attitude off you except I have not honed it to even 1% of its potential compared to your current level of arrogance, I'm getting there though. "Grow up" that is interesting, I write a few lines of advice and then you call me an armchair seducer. Yes, you are very mature. Does that end it, or are you going to try to ridicule me(someone who is basically unknown) at the stake of your "oh so important online reputation". A&F managed to get his opinion across without being a prick didn't he? Maybe you should learn.

WestCott(by the way I am not flaming you though I am sure you wouldn't take it that way, there are just certai people who take offence but you seem cooler than that), would you agree with me when I say that sometimes girls will compete for something(exclusivity in this case) they don't have? I mean when you are seeing other girls that is a challange. I am currently dating two girls(no not supermodels from my French class, unfortunately:D) and so far it is going well with them(only been seeing them for a few weeks however so maybe after time they will lose interest(it would be a drastic change in attraction though:cool:)). At the moment I feel that they are both treating me great and are competing in ways(sort of whose hair do you prefer, whos better looking I could do with some help on what to say in those situations though, maybe you could help me and then prove Im a stupid beta, Tony).
*This following paragraph is analysis only nothing about what I believe to be true*Maybe they will try to compete but after a while they lose interest because they know none of them are going to win, just a guess I don't know could anyone answer this?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I AM ARROGANT..

WestCott(by the way I am not flaming you though I am sure you wouldn't take it that way, there are just certai people who take offence but you seem cooler than that), [/B]
None taken.

would you agree with me when I say that sometimes girls will compete for something(exclusivity in this case) they don't have?
To a certain extent i would agree with you. However, in the majority you will most likely find that this adds up to dis-respecting the girl(s) in question. Out side of high-school, if the girl(s) has a huge interest in you, I could definitly see them competing. However, this is in high school, where girls are surrounded by their mates and peer pressure. Plus the desire to "look cool". It is my opinion that her girlfriends would cluck round with negative advice, like "who does he think he is....." etc.

Switch it round, what if a girl was playing you off against another guy? would you compete?

Maybe they will try to compete but after a while they lose interest because they know none of them are going to win, just a guess I don't know could anyone answer this?
I see your point, and there seems to be only one solution. You must pick one.

N.B : I do not know these girls (obviously), so don't take everything i say as gospel. The majority is just my own opinions (forged through exp and knowing how girls work).