"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dating trends I have noticed with younger attractive white women.

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Over the years, I have noticed the following.

1. I rarely see a hot blonde with blond guys, I mean it is rare.

2. I rarely see a hot brunette with a dark haired guy, most tend to be real partial towards blond guys actually.

3. It is very rare for me to see a hot redhead with a redhead guy.

What's strange is that I see a lot of hot blondes and hot redheads going interracial while with brunettes, I only see it in the hot ones if they look extremely white or pale. It is rare for me to see a Emily Ratajkowski lookalike going for a dark haired guy, they all seem to adore the blond Aryan ideal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Over the years, I have noticed the following.

1. I rarely see a hot blonde with blond guys, I mean it is rare.

2. I rarely see a hot brunette with a dark haired guy, most tend to be real partial towards blond guys actually.

3. It is very rare for me to see a hot redhead with a redhead guy.

What's strange is that I see a lot of hot blondes and hot redheads going interracial while with brunettes, I only see it in the hot ones if they look extremely white or pale. It is rare for me to see a Emily Ratajkowski lookalike going for a dark haired guy, they all seem to adore the blond Aryan ideal.

Too much mental maturation.

Go get baeeee. Drop this phaggotry
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
yeah no offense man but this is silly. all girls have some sort of preference, some go through phases, youre generalizing on a hitleresque scale.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
There might be some correlation. I am a brown-haired, brown-eyed man, and I like blonde-haired, blue-eyed gals, even if the pubes are dark-haired. ;)
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
There might be some correlation. I am a brown-haired, brown-eyed man, and I like blonde-haired, blue-eyed gals, even if the pubes are dark-haired. ;)
lol
 
Top