Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Sites

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, something interesting just happened to me. I registered onto a dating site's advice forum. I posted one comment to someone's question on 'how to talk to women' and now I can't sign back on, as if my account had been disabled. Now, here's the really interesting part. Someone on the site (who's username i won't mention) replied to what I posted and said that they have read some of my posts from the 'other site' etc., and now I can't get back in.

Was I banned?

Are the insights of our wisdom not appreciated on dating sites?

Is the world not ready to hear the TRUTH when it comes to dating?

For those of you who are curious, no I didn't say anything stupid. I tried to give some helpful insight on being confident, etc. And yes, I cleared my cache and even reset my password.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO

Dude, I did, too.

I actually subscribed under the same SN over there at www.datingadviceforum.com and was evoked IMMEDIATELY for merely referencing SoSuave.com and NLP. Furthermore, without even having intelligent discussion I was banded.

Guess they don't approve of people who shake up their apple cart a little bit. They truly proved their ignorance when they paid no heed to NLP. NLP first and foremost was utilized and made popular by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. More modern day users are Tony Robbins, Seduction Guru's, and even Dr Phil uses it.

Effectively speaking, NLP teaches a person to use their own brain, and you learn in turn, how to communicate to others. Because words have no meaning in our brains accept that which we have already made up for them, the programming of those words is what evokes our reality.

I could say Red Car. What does it mean?

Nothing, unless your family had a Red Car. Or maybe your favorite car was Red. Or it brought up memories of bumping in the back seat with an X.

It's sites like that that promote and attempt to control people.

For opening your eyes, guys, I'd recommend:

The Evolution of Desire.

And even David Deangelo has an awesome listing of books, too, which I could put up. Before, I'd never have found them, but you can see why he knows what he knows. And though you can't have a degree or certification in women, he's about as close as it comes to understanding the social contexts of them. There will never be a solution to women, but at least we can learn to enjoy relationships, enjoy meeting women, and enjoy what time we have here.

Fvck, some people.

A-Unit

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz

The boys at ph flooded one before.

I think i've never seen so many insults and flames in one thread in my entire life.I mean like 25 page of manish-women going bezerk cuz they told osme guy to "grow some balls."
^^Exactly.

That's the site I was talking about. Did the same to us beofre cleaning house on anyone who even agreed with us.

It's feminazi-run.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I haven't found any great NLP sites. There are sites in countries that will lead you to groups or certifications, if that's your forte.

I've read a fair amount of books by Bandler and Grinder, Tony Robbins, and L Michael Hall. As well as E-Books online. I'd have to drudge up a list to give you a better idea.

Personally, I liked them and found them useful in business as well as personal. Not so much on reading people, but for instance...

"Mind-Lines", recommended by DD, talks about how we conversationally use NLP. It breaks down ALOT of barriers you get, even personal ones.

For instance, MANY people fail in life simply because they feel they have failed. NLP goes through a process of "reframing" what failure is, and bottom line, it's not a failure, it's an outcome. It sounds quite logical, but until you notice the program, you're still a product of it.

In life, there's 4 levels of mastery:

1. Unconscious Incompetence. (You don't know you don't know)
2. Conscious Incompetence. (You know don't know).
3. Conscious Competence. (You know you know).
4. Unconscious Competence. (You know).

Being at level 3 on this scale is what most guys are. They realize "hey, I've been doing some dumb things based on beliefs handed to me for whatever reason, I better change if I want to be happy." Naysayers of such things as NLP and Hypnosis will say "just stick with it, things will get better."

But at what point do you cross the line of insanity and get fed of with things NOT working? Being such a good person all your life is great, and it's important that you have values and morals and respect people, but at what price? To whom? What do you base that on? Many people get sick of being generous and being used, yet moralists will tell you "be good" " be kind" "be benevolent." To your own detriment?

Come on. That was my gripe with these unrealistic sites that allow troll posters or feminazi-mods to run everything. It's free speech.

Askmen.com had some great people posting, but normally their brutal reality conflicted with the disney-like hopes of the regular users. If you cross agendas with the consenus, they usually like to censor you. Typical.

A-Unit

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was I banned?

Undoubtedly.

Are the insights of our wisdom not appreciated on dating sites?

That depends upon the site.

Is the world not ready to hear the TRUTH when it comes to dating?

Obviously not all of it is. Many many times I've ventured onto other dating sites, and the results have varied. Even among "women's" sites. Most of them don't acknowledge the whole truth (that would be giving away too much -- they don't want to give guys carte blanche to treat them like dirt, after all), but at least some acknowledge the positive side of what turns them on. With the feminazis, admitting the truth about attraction blows their whole party line to bits. But some more modern feminists do appreciate masculine qualities in men.

For those of you who are curious, no I didn't say anything stupid. I tried to give some helpful insight on being confident, etc. And yes, I cleared my cache and even reset my password.

You didn't have to. The fact you diasagreed is enough. And being logical probably made it all the worse: a threat. It's a waste of time to go on such sites. The guys who are struggling just need to seek the truth for themselves. I sampled lots of defferent advice before finding what brought me results. Others will, too.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit: Thanks for all the info on NLP. I'll have to pick up a couple of books by the authors you've mentioned.

Bonhomme: I think you're right. They probably did see me on their site as a threat. They can't stand the fact that myself and a few others are actually on the 'inside' and know the truth. :cool:
They fear our Secret Society. Hey, I kind of like that...

Tha Realnezz: They can't handle the truth, lol.

Squirrels: That's the part that took me by surprise. I barely said anything. My response was for a 'wuss' boy (and believe me, if you would have seen what he posted, you would have agreed) to be more confident when dealing with women and to look for clues on what she says to carry on a conversation (I gave him some examples). That was it, nothing more. I was about to pop off a few verbal rounds at the person that replied to my post, so I hope they consider themselves lucky.

Oh well, what can ya do. I feel bad for the guys on their that will actually take the advice given to them from the feminazis (has Real put it) that are in charge over there.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
I've read a fair amount of books by Bandler and Grinder, Tony Robbins, and L Michael Hall. As well as E-Books online. I'd have to drudge up a list to give you a better idea.
Of those authors, which book(s) were the best?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was booted too.

They say that DJ's are evil and that they just troll other sites. I say that as long as I didn't start a single flame that this is fun for me to go through. I bet that this is some type of fun for the rest of you guys too.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, what can ya do. I feel bad for the guys on their that will actually take the advice given to them from the feminazis (has Real put it) that are in charge over there.

Yeah. The worst part of it is the fact the DJ haters have inertia on their side. It's a readymade excuse for guys to duck the real issues (e.g., supplicating wussy behavior) that keep them from getting anywhere with women.

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Reaction score

I checked out that site and happened to catch an apparent e-mail that that b*tch admin posted that she supposedly received on a dating personals site. She almost seemed to get off on it as if it made her look like she's angelic in contrast to this guy.. Not that he didn't come across as a total lunatic --but still many guys have went through at least *some* frustration, although that IS too much..

Anyways, here it is, enjoy..

http://www.waytoopersonal.com/tmi/whoahmama.shtml

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously would you even want to bed a chick like this who runs those dating sites? She looks like a nerdy version of the Brady Bunch from the 60s! Whats with the hair and the the scarry smile? Oh and the Tshirt which 16 yo girls could get away with "Im no princess"... more like "Im an old bag who needs d|ck!"

I suggest, BEWARE!

http://www.waytoopersonal.com/images/lorina2003.jpg

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Hmmm, she should put up a full body shot of herself with some pants on and a tee-shirt with big bold letters acrost the front of it saying "I'M THE BOSS."
Heres some more, I know totally understand why she dates online, she is one of those anti social people who keep to themselves, were picked on at high school and never got any dates or d|ck till after college and that was probably from fat slobs, can you blame her for using personal ads on the Net?

I like how she says shes a "young" lady.... lol that kills me! :D

http://www.waytoopersonal.com/myads/kitchen.jpg

Oh man look at those choppers!

http://www.waytoopersonal.com/myads/drevil.jpg

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I NEED TO VENT...

WARNING - WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING!!! THE FOLLOWING IS AN ACTUAL RANT OF THE EMERGENCY P1SSED OFF NETWORK AND IS NOT A TEST....

Not trying to hate on anyone but I just can't understand why some DJs think that just because they found the golden chalice they feel that everyone else will want to drink from it. It's almost as if they think that they will get some type of social proof by converting the masses.

Either it's going to some other site, trying to convince their AFC best friend or brother or even proving to their girlfriends that he's not the only guy in the world that's a DJ. Why in the world must you try to force feed DJism to people who obviously aren't ready, capable or willing to learn something different.

If there's anything we should realize is that people only believe what they can understand. Qualifying, interest levels, NLP; not everyone is meant to 'get it.' That's not to say that they're dumb or crazy, just that they are different.

Just like DJs here, we're different. I bet more than a handful of us had been approached by their AFC friends that try to teach us the folly of our ways. That we should be nice guys and women are to be worshiped (yeah right:rolleyes: ). Each time they walk away saying that we just don't get it. So what if we don't? We don't believe it because we don't understand why they would choose that path. It's just the way that it is.

So here's what I don't understand; we have a good thing going on here at Sosuave. I'm happy for the guys that sign on and learn a thing or two. I just don't get why some guys that have a good thing but aren't satisfied unless they not only stir up a hornets nest of non-believers but then come back here and complain about it. I just don't get it....

THIS RANT WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY FRANCISCO DOMINGO CARLOS ANDRES SEBASTIAN DANCONIA. THE VIEWS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS RANT ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE VIEWS OF MANAGEMENT NOR APPROVED BY ANY POLITICAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE... WE NOW RETURN YOU TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD....

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia

Not trying to hate on anyone but I just can't understand why some DJs think that just because they found the golden chalice they feel that everyone else will want to drink from it. It's almost as if they think that they will get some type of social proof by converting the masses.
I made a thread saying these exact same things..but somehow it got deleted.