Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating religious/Christian women

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the country I live in, my target date pool of women (25-32) are quite often Christian, practising. Any experiences with these, game wise etc.? I'm in mid 30's (non-practising Christian) so I don't really wanna game too much if I can sense they're unsure about me, but still wanted to ask.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the country I live in, my target date pool of women (25-32) are quite often Christian, practising. Any experiences with these, game wise etc.? I'm in mid 30's (non-practising Christian) so I don't really wanna game too much if I can sense they're unsure about me, but still wanted to ask.
Christians are more aware of morality. Probably the most important thing you should care about game wise.
Show morality and dominance(if that's how you are). Most of my LTRs are with Christians women, it's important to me since I never hide my faith. They tend to me more kind and forgiving than other women. And they don't mind if you're a pervert, alcoholic or if you only make dirty jokes(I tell you that from experience).

Not sure why approaching them would be different.
BTW, where are you from and are you planning or marrying in the future?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christians are more aware of morality. Probably the most important thing you should care about game wise.
Show morality and dominance(if that's how you are). Most of my LTRs are with Christians women, it's important to me since I never hide my faith. They tend to me more kind and forgiving than other women. And they don't mind if you're a pervert, alcoholic or if you only make dirty jokes(I tell you that from experience).

Not sure why approaching them would be different.
BTW, where are you from and are you planning or marrying in the future?
I live in Germany, but originally not from there. Well, if I were to find someone who's actually high quality enough for marriage (I have, but she's playing games so I guess not interested), I would I guess, but it's not like I have a crazy strong desire to marry someone just for the sake of marriage.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real practising christians in germany are rare. most christian rituals are only done out of traditional causes. i can‘t think of one woman here under the age of 65 who visits a church on sunday

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Germany, but originally not from there. Well, if I were to find someone who's actually high quality enough for marriage (I have, but she's playing games so I guess not interested), I would I guess, but it's not like I have a crazy strong desire to marry someone just for the sake of marriage.
Then keep looking, my friend. You can find a lot of quality Christian women. Religion is not really a reason to change how you approach, if your approach is giving you results.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the United States in a large city in a Southern state. I don't know of a lot of 25-34 year olds who practice any sort of Judeo-Christian religion.

If you do meet them, I don't think there should be a big adjustment in terms of your efforts. Most 25-34 year olds who practice a Judeo-Christian religion are going to be open to premartial sex. Might take a few dates longer, but they'll still do it. The no premarital sex people are usually off the market and married by 25-34.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, it change nothing really, the more religious is the person more freaky they are, its kinda of something to even out in they mind, they belive they are lost so they look for something to save then, woman in general will follow the group, so if she have a religious family that will happen, and since religious parents love to force they kids to they religion and have a place they put then together to study its kinda make a group.

understand religion love to brainwash people, so the younger they start easier is for then to stay, plus all social group they make, that is what they know and that is what they will stick.

so when you show up you are diferent, you are not that nice guy she knows, you are more interesting, so you can get then easier, woman are woman, they crave exiting things in her life and teh bad boy is more likely to show then that

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If just looking for the bang or fun and nothing serious... Agree and Amplify, Play the long game, don't listen to what they say but what they do, look at their friends and family.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers guys. This one's playing games so I'm ignoring her until she proposes a specific date/time we hang out

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If just looking for the bang or fun and nothing serious... Agree and Amplify, Play the long game, don't listen to what they say but what they do, look at their friends and family.
I feel I've kind of kept it short and some may not really get my previous post. This is based on mix of experience and common sense.

Agree and Amplify - Religious people are very stern on their beliefs and values and it's often futile to try to debate or argue with them on anything. Once again, if you're just looking for fun and trying to get laid, no sense in getting on her bad side regardless if you agree with something or not.

Play the long game - It's pretty common sense that in most cases, religious girls aren't going to put out on the first date or even second or third. Don't expect to get laid fast in other words. I would normally cut my losses after 2nd or 3rd date at the lastest if I was just looking to get laid but with religious gals, I look at it as a challenge and sometime may extend it to 4 or 5 dates. Just use your judgement and know when to cut your losses.

Don't listen to what they say but what they do - This is pretty much universal but just because it's in a religious context, don't let that fool you either. I know some guys would give up right away if they hear that a totally religious gal says she won't have sex until 6 months, 1 year into a relationship or even until marriage or engagement happens. Don't let that deter you as they are just words. I've had this said to me on more than one occasion and I was able to get laid fairly fast(all within 5 dates). Also know that some gals get really technical by the word sex, meaning just intercourse. Some will do oral and/or anal to get around the technicality. I would say as long as you're up for a challenge and there's forward progression(touching, kissing, etc) on the various dates, there's a good possibility that sex can happen if you don't mess up anywhere. Girls can't ignore their menstruation cycle and how horny it makes them feel. You just have to be there when they are at their peak because at that point, biology takes over the psychology.

Look at their friends and family - Do they have any friends or family living less than an ideal Christian life? I see many gals that talk the talk for various reasons(defense, screening, etc). If they have friends or family with issues, some of that behaviour tends to rub off on them. If you get to a point of talking about her friends/family, you can tell if she maybe putting up a front for whatever reason.

Once again with anything, there are going to be exceptions and outliers. I hope this let's people see that wanting to have fun with religious gals can be possible. At the same time, I hope guys can see that wanting to settle down with that "perfect" religious gal might be a mirage as well.