"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dating other women while in an LTR

Do YOU date other women while in a LTR?

  • No, I'm a southern gentleman

    Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Yes, I'll date as many women as I can at anytime

    Votes: 10 34.5%

  • Total voters
    29

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
State of Intoxica
I don't
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Way to bias the poll. Everyone who thinks that there's no point in committing to a LTR if you want to screw mulitple women must be a "southern gentleman".
 

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
why be in a LTR if you want to still date other people?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Grande Prairie
I dont date more than 1 person at a time. I figure if I like someone enough to continue dating I like them enough to put my full effort in.
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Exactly. If you're dating more than one girl at a time, you don't get to spend enough time and effort on any one of them to keep things going. Now, do those of you that would rather date multiple girls, do you still expect them to be exclusive to you, or do you not mind if they sleep around while you do?
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
I don't mind, so long as they use protection, and always come back to me :D Yes, I've been there. Jealousy isn't a problem for me.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
If you have the resources, ability, or need for another relationsghip in a long term relationship, you're not in a long term relationship...


Besides... why put yourself through twice the drama?
 
Top