Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating only strippers- what is wrong with me?

Lawyer101

Reaction score
I am a young (25) corporate attorney and I have a thing for beautiful girls. I also have confidence issues and usually I just freeze when I have any conversations with hot chiks at bars or clubs. But the minute I step into strip clubs, a wave of confidence takes over me and I become Mr. Stud. I have dated a Russian stripper from Vegas, an Asian stripper from San Diego and as of last night, a Cuban stripper from Los Angeles.

What is wrong with me? I don't like dating strippers- these relationships can be so very expensive even for a guy making $125K. Also, there is the fear of STDs. I would love to date college-type hot girls but I just can't do it. Any advice my amigos???

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get David Deangelo's stuff. If you have confidence issues interacting with girls outside of a strip club environment you have some inner issues that you really need to work out. Techniques and pick up lines aren't what you need. You need to get at your core values and figure out why your confidence shifts in these different situations.

You might go straight to his Mastery Series. Not cheap, but it would probably get you the fastest answers to your questions.

I've made amazing improvments to both my game and my life by getting into his stuff.

gixx

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lawyer101
What is wrong with me?
Take a pick. Were you physically or sexually abused as a kid?

Lawyer101

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
haha!!

it's the power of money;)

I dare you to try for a week of strip clubbin with your friends or however you do it, but be the stingiest ****ter out their!!!

you may think your being a stud, but where is the energy coming from?
True! Money has a lot to do with me dating hot strippers. But is there anything wrong it?

In our society, rich guys who date hot women are not considered "studs" because hey, it's just because of their money. But I believe that money is a part of my "Person." Some guys are tall and they date women who like tall guys. Some guys are muscular and they date women who like muscular guys. We call these guys studs. But if you think about it, some guys have money and they date women who like money. I would consider the guys who fall under the last category studs also. Hence, I am a stud and Deep Dish is a loser.

I hope this helps.

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL women like money :crackup:

gixx

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the new book "The Game" by Neil Strauss.

You could try hitting on girls in retail. They are one notch down from strippers. The hot chicks at the cosmetics counter would all love to meet a young lawyer. They love meeting me, and I am just a law student.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$125,000 a year, dang bro you are banking some cash! Ditch the strippers, you could have your pick if you wanted to!

Lawyer101

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Get the new book "The Game" by Neil Strauss.

You could try hitting on girls in retail. They are one notch down from strippers. The hot chicks at the cosmetics counter would all love to meet a young lawyer. They love meeting me, and I am just a law student.
Great! If you don't mind me asking, what law school?

Lawyer101

Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
$125,000 a year, dang bro you are banking some cash! Ditch the strippers, you could have your pick if you wanted to!
Trust me bro, the 80 hour work weeks make it difficult to have much social life.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lawyer101
True! Money has a lot to do with me dating hot strippers. But is there anything wrong it?
You are using money to compensate for other deficiencies you might think you have.

Spending money on strippers because you can afford it is one thing. But, spending money on them because you NEED to is totally something else.

The problem is not that you are "dating" strippers, but that you are dating the wrong kind of women, strippers or otherwise.

How much money do you spend on these girls when you are in the stripclub? And outside the club do they expect you to take them shopping and for expensive dinners etc. etc.? If you are then they strippers are laughing at you behind your back.

I tell you this in all honesty. I dated a stripper for almost a year in a LTR. You know how much money I spent on her in the club in total? $60 total. You don't need to spend a lot of money on strippers to date them. After we were in a relationship, it was like any other girl. I didn't spend any more on her because she was a stripper and she didn't expect me to. I saw the way some of her friends milked the poor rich suckers for all their money though.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda have a knack for picking up strippers. i go to clubs about 6 times a year, with clients, friends, etc.

i make about 4x what Lawyer101 makes, and i don't spend one dime on them at the club. i will by drinks while i'm chatting 'em up, because they have to hustle x number of drinks for the club...that's cool, i'm paying the club, not her.

one chick i was chatting with for about an hour and a half, while the place was really busy. she could have made $500 bucks during this time. i dated her for a while...awesome chick, and no psycho issues...she was just out of college, working full time in the mortgage biz, and did the stripping part time on sundays. she actually lived with her parents, and was saving the money she could.

but Lawyer101, you need to get yourself together. it seems that you are confident at the strip club only because you are sure (positive) that you have the money to bag 'em. that's the wrong road.

first things first: stop spending money on chicks. at the most, a simple dinner at an inexpensive restaurant (i'm old fashioned...the man pays). hit the bible, subscribe to double your dating (i think it's good material).

good luck, bro.

Lawyer101

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
i kinda have a knack for picking up strippers. i go to clubs about 6 times a year, with clients, friends, etc.

i make about 4x what Lawyer101 makes, and i don't spend one dime on them at the club. i will by drinks while i'm chatting 'em up, because they have to hustle x number of drinks for the club...that's cool, i'm paying the club, not her.

one chick i was chatting with for about an hour and a half, while the place was really busy. she could have made $500 bucks during this time. i dated her for a while...awesome chick, and no psycho issues...she was just out of college, working full time in the mortgage biz, and did the stripping part time on sundays. she actually lived with her parents, and was saving the money she could.

but Lawyer101, you need to get yourself together. it seems that you are confident at the strip club only because you are sure (positive) that you have the money to bag 'em. that's the wrong road.

first things first: stop spending money on chicks. at the most, a simple dinner at an inexpensive restaurant (i'm old fashioned...the man pays). hit the bible, subscribe to double your dating (i think it's good material).

good luck, bro.
Thanks for the advice man! So, you live in So. Cal. I work in LA and maybe we can hit up the strip clubs together sometime. I got lots to learn from you :woo:

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wealthy enough to throw money around the strippers. You should be careful not to attract the mob who might take you for extortion. LA is full of criminals.