“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dating multiple people.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
Here on this site, we promote not just dating, but dating multiple women at once...

Yet whenever i have found out that a girl i was with was dating other guys too, the advice generally given her is, "attention wh0re", "get rid of her", "she's playing you"...

What's the deal? Are we promoting a double standard?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
a lot of stuff on this site cancels each other out. just use the advice u think is best, and talk to the right people. pook, player_supreme give good advice, so do the mods. me? I tend to give good advice too
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Consider who you are getting your advice from (myself included). Are these DJs guys that are self confident and aren't easily made jealous by the mention of another man's name? Are THEY seeing multiple people or ANYONE? Probably not on both counts. I may even hazard to say that they had been burned previously by someone they were dating.

Given all of that, you need to determine for yourself your specific comfort level. Also, that different DJs see dating differently. I may go out with several women but I will only date 1 or 2 and only if I feel that either merits some type of commitment. Too many times a guy will meet someone and after 2 or 3 dates they want to start dating exclusively and make a commitment. Does he know her well enough to have a viable LTR? Probably not.

That's why I will date a couple of women at once so I can easily guage which one I would want to commit to. This may take several weeks or several months since a ton of variables come into play.

I'll put it like this, think of having a meal of a sample platter. You have several small portions of things to eat, some you may like, some you may not. You may eventually order 2 or 3 things of the 6 or 8 that were on the platter. During your next visits you try one of the 3 each time then finally you get to just ordering you 'usual,' the one you enjoy the most.

So I say 'go out' with tons of women, 'date' the small group that has the most potential and finally 'commit' to the one that you are most comfortable with. Understand that this is only if you want to commit to one. If not, knock yourself out with going out with a entire herd, just don't expect any type of commitment in return. It's not fair, is it?
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Good point...


but yes in the DJ world we apparently are allowed to screw around whilst others are not!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Hey, psst!

There's a free piece of secret info:

The whole point of screwing around with multiple chicks is that they don't know about each other. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Quote - Ice Cold
Hey, psst!

There's a free piece of secret info:

The whole point of screwing around with multiple chicks is that they don't know about each other.



:D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by chicksrock
Good point...


but yes in the DJ world we apparently are allowed to screw around whilst others are not!
You do what ever works at that particular moment. Understand that your particular objective will define you either as a Player or a DJ. Choose the objective that fits your style and take it from there.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Hey, psst!

There's a free piece of secret info:

The whole point of screwing around with multiple chicks is that they don't know about each other. :)

One thing I've found hard about that, being at a University in a small town and a closed-off environment, is that it's hard to hide the girls from each other. You always run into the on campus. If school was in NYC or LA that wouldn't be a problem, but in a small town, it's difficult for them to not find out about each other. Any remedies for that?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Hey, psst!

There's a free piece of secret info:

The whole point of screwing around with multiple chicks is that they don't know about each other. :)
And all this time I had thought it was to get your rocks off a bunch of times :p

But seriously, it's funny how women treat you when they assume that you are seeing other people (you are but you've never admitted to it), and yet are a bit nonchalant about getting right to the action with her. She wonders whether or not you think that she is attractive and starts doing more to gain YOUR interest level.

I never talk about the other women I see when I'm out with a woman. However I do talk about being out with a 'friend' and doing different things together. I'm not hiding anything but I'm not telling everything ;) . That makes some women compete with her own imagination of what's going on. All I can say is that it's d@mn amusing!
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Quote - Francisco d'Anconia
That makes some women compete with her own imagination of what's going on. All I can say is that it's d@mn amusing!

amen :D



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
hmmm...i guess it's tough because i've liked this girl for a long while. When i found out she was dating someone, AND seeing someone at school, i got really jealous.

She knows i really like her, so most of the advice was , "attention wh0re", "walk away", "she's using you", etc.

I'm just not sure what to do right now.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
So, these multiple dating girls are attention *****s. The main noun in there is " *****s". So, treat them like one. If a girl is multiply dating, go out there and sex her. Thats all there is to it. Sex does not equal respect, and attention *****s deserve no respect at all....

Remember, personality is key. If they're nothing but looks, screw them until you're bored with it.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by jakethasnake
One thing I've found hard about that, being at a University in a small town and a closed-off environment, is that it's hard to hide the girls from each other. You always run into the on campus. If school was in NYC or LA that wouldn't be a problem, but in a small town, it's difficult for them to not find out about each other. Any remedies for that?

Someone with experience in this matter please speak up. If I am seeing more than one girl at once I make a point to let on (subltey) that I'm "dating around" but I don't let them see each other (kills mystery, and emotions get rather extreme and unhealthy). How does one pull this off in a small and insular university campus without being seen with the other girl? :confused:
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Women are very adaptable. You need to make sure she understands that when she is with you she is in your reality and she will just accept that you are seeing other people until she asks for commitment.

There is nothing wrong with this. Don't let this feminized society make you think it is. Dating multiple women gives you perspective that allows you to find the person who is most appropriate for you over the long term.

If women fall in love with you before a definite commitment has been declared, and you later stop seeing them to become exclusive with another girl, it is not your problem. This may sound cold, and I'm not saying you should break up with those women in a mean way, but you do need to do it without guilt.

Women are not as weak as we are made to believe.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by jakethasnake
One thing I've found hard about that, being at a University in a small town and a closed-off environment, is that it's hard to hide the girls from each other. You always run into the on campus. If school was in NYC or LA that wouldn't be a problem, but in a small town, it's difficult for them to not find out about each other. Any remedies for that?
Why hide it? Have the persona of a guy who likes all women and flirt with all of them equally out in the open. Yeah, some haters will think you are a player, but other women will gravitate to you because of your outgoingness. Act as if you have nothing to hide so you hide nothing.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Tantric
hmmm...i guess it's tough because i've liked this girl for a long while. When i found out she was dating someone, AND seeing someone at school, i got really jealous.
And this is why you never focus on only one woman. Putting all your eggs in one basket is almost like playing Russian Roulette. Spread your DJism around. Why not let several woman enjoy your flirtations? Doing this will build your skills and make you even more popular. When you come across the right woman, see will see you as such a catch BUT she will need to work for your affection since so many women are already attracted to your charm and charisma.... Learn the rules, play to win.... ;)
 
Top