“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dating Married Women !!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
640
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Oxide
If a woman is in a relationship where there is absoultely no emotional attachment, and she feels like she wants to get that attachment from someone else, i say it's open game.
The point where you see a green light is when she says "Im not happy with him.." or something similar, "he snores" doesnt cut it ;)


Well if it ain't my ice-fishin/moose huntin nemesis from the North...

Your point about her wanting to get that attachment from someone else is exactly what I am getting at.

Never mind the husband, kids and her wedding ring... Those are all topics that have a lot of weight on the final decision to pursue a comitted relationship with her.. :rolleyes: NEVER!!

Neither her or myself have even the slightest desire to be commited to each other. However she has definitely expressed a desire to get extremely intimate...

I just wanted to get a feel for what other guys have been through.

I just anticipate a lot of freaky shytt, since she's gotta be pent up. But the emotional instability is what holds me back.. (Crying after sex, hugging, long conversations, and all that bullshytt)

How do you avoid all that crap and just do the fukkyn deed??


Edge
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Shes a grown woman. If the two fo you decide you want to sleep with each other, I say GO FOR iT!!! Life is short, you only live once. To thine own self be true.

You must be willing to accept the consequences of your actions. If the hubby finds out and blows your brains out be willing to accept that as your own fault.

Have fun just don't fall in love!!!!
 

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
There is NEVER a point, unless she's filing for divorce.

THAT is the ONLY point.


And throwing morality down the toilet? With a mentality like that we should flush YOU.
HA HA you sound like SUCH an AFC! Where's your sense of adventure... You obviously lack some...
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
HA HA you sound like SUCH an AFC! Where's your sense of adventure... You obviously lack some...
I've been on this board almost half a decade longer than you have. I was a DJ years before you even heard of this forum. Keep your mouth shut before you go out naming others AFCs if you don't even know who you are dealing with. You haven't been here a year yet. You're still a newbie, kid. Who the Fukk are you to say anything about me? Next time you have a thought, just let it go - you're waaaaaaaay better off that way.

Now go sit in the corner.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
more years means you are a great DJ now? ;) :p



edge, i honestly dont wanna give you some crap advice, cause i have never had sex with a married chick ( being in 19 and in college is working out better for me ;) ) but, seriously, i think you cant have it all just be good. I'm sure there is going to be that crying after sex (at least at first).. but if the sex with you is good (im sure you try :)) and you satisfy her much better than the husband, she will get attached... even if she doesnt wish to.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
I've been on this board almost half a decade longer than you have. I was a DJ years before you even heard of this forum. Keep your mouth shut before you go out naming others AFCs if you don't even know who you are dealing with. You haven't been here a year yet. You're still a newbie, kid. Who the Fukk are you to say anything about me? Next time you have a thought, just let it go - you're waaaaaaaay better off that way.

Now go sit in the corner.
HAHA, so just coz you've been on this board longer makes you a better DJ... Yeh right...! Mate, on holidays, when I have the time, I get laid with 1-2 chicks per week or alternatively, get 5-6 numbers a week... Why? Coz I get off my asz and do it rather than just sit in my room, post cr@ppy little tips and claim im a better DJ because of that... Hell, I've got a friend who can hardly operate a computer and gets laid with more chicks in a month than you'll get laid in a life-time.. I reckon I'm the best DJ on this board and its a pitty you cant ask my mates coz they wouldnt agree more... Let me ask you- were YOU with a 26 yr old yoga instructor? were YOU with an HB8 while you mate was in the other room banging her sister? were YOU with a lingerie model at ur uni ball? were YOU with a tall blonde catwalk model who fell inlove with you? do YOU pick up at work? Well, my friend, I was, and I do!!! I can PM you their e-mail addresses and give you their numbers if you dont believe me... or you can call my mate and ask him..

Anyway, keep practicing, and if youve got any questions, dont hesitate to ask... ;)

Seeya lata aligata!
Pimp-Daddy AKA IrReSiStIbLe
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
I reckon I'm the best DJ on this board
Do you live in Sydney? Care to take a challenge :D ? I will be in Sydney in a few weeks. I would be up for a great challenge with the best Sydney has to offer. Im sure your good, I have just lost my passion for this game, maybe you could be my inspiration for bragging rights on this board when we return from a couple of nights in Sydneys hotspots...........??
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
give you their numbers if you dont believe me.
Go ahead, i could use a couple of fvck buddies when i visit sydney. ;) :p
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Oxide
Think about this guys.. you are married to a woman.. one day she gets in a car accident, now you are stuck with a paralyzed wife, but you cant leave her becuase you are just not so cruel, plus you cant because of financial means... Now a really good looking lady gets interested in you. She is goregous, young and you get along great. What would you do? That's what i thought.
D@mn Oxide, I'm fvckin' impressed! Not a slight against you but that was a fvcking awesome example! Food for thought...
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
HAHA, so just coz you've been on this board longer makes you a better DJ... Yeh right...! Mate, on holidays, when I have the time, I get laid with 1-2 chicks per week or alternatively, get 5-6 numbers a week... Why? Coz I get off my asz and do it rather than just sit in my room, post cr@ppy little tips and claim im a better DJ because of that... Hell, I've got a friend who can hardly operate a computer and gets laid with more chicks in a month than you'll get laid in a life-time.. I reckon I'm the best DJ on this board and its a pitty you cant ask my mates coz they wouldnt agree more... Let me ask you- were YOU with a 26 yr old yoga instructor? were YOU with an HB8 while you mate was in the other room banging her sister? were YOU with a lingerie model at ur uni ball? were YOU with a tall blonde catwalk model who fell inlove with you? do YOU pick up at work? Well, my friend, I was, and I do!!! I can PM you their e-mail addresses and give you their numbers if you dont believe me... or you can call my mate and ask him..

Anyway, keep practicing, and if youve got any questions, dont hesitate to ask... ;)

Seeya lata aligata!
Pimp-Daddy AKA IrReSiStIbLe

I never claim to be the best, but show's that if you do - you are full of yourself. I told you to watch your mouth before you say something stupid. Your IQ musn't be very high since you are still barking. You are throwing impersonal insults left and right. I am on this board to help others, it has nothing to do with 'being a DJ and not being able to operate a computer'. Infact, in this new millenium, if you can't operate a computer - you are pretty much at the bottom of the intelligence barrel if not a handicap if you are born after 1970s.
All you need to do is to know who you are dealing with before you start throwing idiotic claims such as "afc" around.


Why do you waste your time claiming what you did? the mere fact that you feel you need to boast about it shows that you are NOT the best. I don't have time to waste with you kid why would I call a bunch of children, they are your friends, of course they are going to ride your ****. I am here to help others - not to fight somebody on PMS, just watch what you say. I am done playing childish games with you.

Go sit on a broom.



By the way, what's so impressive about your portfolio? Seems to be pretty average for a DJ to me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
I never claim to be the best, but show's that if you do - you are full of yourself. I told you to watch your mouth before you say something stupid. Your IQ musn't be very high since you are still barking. You are throwing impersonal insults left and right. I am on this board to help others, it has nothing to do with 'being a DJ and not being able to operate a computer'. Infact, in this new millenium, if you can't operate a computer - you are pretty much at the bottom of the intelligence barrel if not a handicap if you are born after 1970s.
All you need to do is to know who you are dealing with before you start throwing idiotic claims such as "afc" around.


Why do you waste your time claiming what you did? the mere fact that you feel you need to boast about it shows that you are NOT the best. I don't have time to waste with you kid why would I call a bunch of children, they are your friends, of course they are going to ride your ****. I am here to help others - not to fight somebody on PMS, just watch what you say. I am done playing childish games with you.

Go sit on a broom.



By the way, what's so impressive about your portfolio? Seems to be pretty average for a DJ to me.
LOL! Ok, I'll let you think you're smart... ;) I like the way you debate, trying to put people down and insult them by calling them 'stupid' or predict their IQ's and stuff...:D hehe And it's a pitty you don't have a sense of humour, coz I was joking with you, you dont have to be so serious.. Lighten up, old man... ;)
 

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Do you live in Sydney? Care to take a challenge :D ? I will be in Sydney in a few weeks. I would be up for a great challenge with the best Sydney has to offer. Im sure your good, I have just lost my passion for this game, maybe you could be my inspiration for bragging rights on this board when we return from a couple of nights in Sydneys hotspots...........??
Sorry mate, wish I could, but I live in Melbourne... Come to Melbourne and I'll show you how I work...;)
 

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
EDGE

Is it just the pressure of religious society, and super 'moraled' introverts with no game, that restrict us from delving into the untapped wealth and percentage of unhappily, married women, or is it our own fears?

Morality predates religion.
It is necessary for a functioning society.

No morality =anarchy.

Anarchy means anyone who doesn't like you, can shoot you without consequences (which is an extreme form of what your proposoing).

Something tells me they'll be a line for you.

I know your amazing answers such as why do this if there are millions of other single women out there will be the instant reply

Uh yeah, because there is.

Seems you got oneitis.

And I refuse to be in my rocking chair 60 years from now wishing I did

This leads me to believe you aren't getting much sex.


Irresistible


HAHA, so just coz you've been on this board longer makes you a better DJ... Yeh right...! Mate, on holidays, when I have the time, I get laid with 1-2 chicks per week or alternatively, get 5-6 numbers a week

HAHA. Men who brag about their conquest, usually tend to be full of shyt.

Most of us on here can tell a fake a mile away.....mate.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Sorry mate, wish I could, but I live in Melbourne... Come to Melbourne and I'll show you how I work...;)
I will be in Melbourne in a few months. Ill make sure to meet up with you. Ill bring along my best wingman, u might learn a trick or two :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by CLOONEY
I will be in Melbourne in a few months. Ill make sure to meet up with you. Ill bring along my best wingman, u might learn a trick or two :D
Sounds like a plan! PM me when you're at Melb.. I'll introduce you to some of my hoes.. ;) And show you around..

Entropy
I don't care anymore, think whatever you want.. I'll let the aus DJ's evaluate my performance and decide for themselves if you don't believe me...
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe
Sounds like a plan! PM me when you're at Melb.. I'll introduce you to some of my hoes.. ;) And show you around..

Entropy
I don't care anymore, think whatever you want.. I'll let the aus DJ's evaluate my performance and decide for themselves if you don't believe me...
Sweet. Prob start of the summer Holidays I will be there. I know a lot of people down in Melb, but none of them are a challenge when it comes to getting the ladies. This should be a bit of fun. :D
 

Hirez

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Long Time

This is my opinion Edge...

Obviously, you are unconcerned with the moral implications of sleeping with a married woman...and I understand your position completely, so let me approach it from a pragmatic perspective...

Pro's...

1. Dating a married woman affirms your alpha male status as you a literally stealing a woman from a chump...

2. She may be sexy, have good *****, and in general, affirm your ego...

3. It just may be fun sneaking around and tricking her out...

Con's...

1. The risk to her...as addressed earlier, some women value their home relationship, but just want personal fulfillment from some one outside of their relationship. Do you really want to risk that?

2. The risk to you...some husbands don't play, and even guys who seem timid, migh **** you up...

3. It is easier to get 3 single girls to every 1 married one, with less the over all hassle, so is messing with a married chick really pragmatic?

Obviously how you value these pro's and con's will determine what you do...I don't think it is a question of morality, as opposed to the most effective way to mac...

But if you plan on hitting it! HIT THAT IT RIGHT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
 
Top