Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Lessons you've learnt the HARD way?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, mine would be:

"Always treat the date as if it's your LAST one"

Can't remember how many events in which I made out hard with the broad, her tongue deep in my throat, but somehow I didn't have the guts or determination to bring her somewhere to fvck, because I was thinking "Hell there's always NEXT TIME", only for her to ghost me afterwards. When it comes to dating and seducing women, there's almost never "next time", but always "right now or never".

Please share your stories and insights, my SS brothers!

Reaction score
Wasting so much time & money on chasing a girl/raising a girl's interest. If a girl likes you then you shouldn't be having to put more than 40% investment in keeping in contact with her. I don't care if you have to do all of the pursuing and you got a petty fvck, take the L or petty W and move on. Either the girl isn't emotionally available atm or she does not find you attractive, so what move on!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hardest lesson I learned was to approach dating like a woman does. Always have multiples in the que. Entertain multiple offers. When a guy starts operating this way so many of his dating problems go away. The problem is it takes a lot of time away from other more worthwhile ventures.

The other lesson I learned is no relationship will last forever. Enjoy your time with the one you are with. And when she is gone find another one to enjoy your time with. It's really not a big deal.

Reaction score
The hardest lesson I learned was to approach dating like a woman does. Always have multiples in the que. Entertain multiple offers. When a guy starts operating this way so many of his dating problems go away. The problem is it takes a lot of time away from other more worthwhile ventures.

The other lesson I learned is no relationship will last forever. Enjoy your time with the one you are with. And when she is gone find another one to enjoy your time with. It's really not a big deal.
But there are plenty of couples that literally disprove this point lol

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not knowing the caliber of my date. When to take her to get bar food, a flaminyon, or Netflix and chill.

Also taking the advice on this site seriously.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You can’t “win over” a chick.

She is either solidly attracted to you from the beginning or forget it.

There is no “long game” to win over a chick. If you attempt to “win her over” over time, you’re looking at friendzone. You’ll invest weeks or months (or gasp, years) on a chick only to find out she’s banging some guy who she just met.

TLDR: It’s solid attraction from the beginning or you eject. Never let yourself get friendzoned.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "too busy" is the most common response when a woman is trying to reject you. A lot of times, she's lying to you. I remember this one time, I asked this girl out on a date and said she couldn't because she was extremely busy with school and spending all her time applying to various schools to get her masters degree, and didn't have time. I said "okay no problem". Guess what happened? I went out to a bar later that week, actually saw her there with her friends, and she proceeded to hit on a couple guys at the bar and made out with one of them. I blocked her ass afterwards.

Another common rejection response? Inviting other people along, and trying to make it a group outing. That's how you know you're deep in the friend-zone.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning to read between the lines is extremely important. Sometimes it's the small details that are oftentimes subtle that can indicate a person's level of interest/attraction towards you.

For instance, I remember going out on a "date" with this girl, that ultimately it didn't work out and she didn't want to see me again. Looking back, she gave subtle hints that she didn't see me as a potential romantic/sexual prospect which I will list below.

1. Didn't dress up for the date, wore sweat pants and a run down t-shirt and told me she only likes to dress up for special occasions.
2. Openly told me she likes going to bars to make out with random guys and flash them.
3. Recognized someone while we were out together and introduced me as a "friend".
4. Took 24+ hours to respond to texts.
5. Was frequently too busy to meet up.

It's the small subtle details, that may or may not be missed, which can indicate someone's level of interest towards you.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of things.
1.Attraction has an expiry date for a girl you have not fvcked yet. You snooze you lose.
2.A girl will show you exactly what she thinks of you and how she feels about you.
3.Repeatedly telling your girl how devoted you are to her is a death by a thousand cuts for any relationship.It is far better to do it infrequently and out of the blue,when she least expects it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is the most important part of any sort of Man-Woman relationship, If you can't get a girl to fvck you (or sexually gratify you in any other way, like sending nudes if she's far away) easily and often, things are going badly and will get worse.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being "too busy" is the most common response when a woman is trying to reject you. A lot of times, she's lying to you. I remember this one time, I asked this girl out on a date and said she couldn't because she was extremely busy with school and spending all her time applying to various schools to get her masters degree, and didn't have time. I said "okay no problem". Guess what happened? I went out to a bar later that week, actually saw her there with her friends, and she proceeded to hit on a couple guys at the bar and made out with one of them. I blocked her ass afterwards.
Ahhhhhh,

The classic "I'm busy" response.

Took me quite a while to realize that no one is ever too busy to spend with you, they just use it as an excuse not to.

In your case, the broad rather spent time drinking at a bar and kissing random guys than spending time with you.

So yeah, now I give a woman a maximum of two "I'm busy" responses before I forget all about her and move on to next ones.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always ends in tears.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Didn't dress up for the date, wore sweat pants and a run down t-shirt and told me she only likes to dress up for special occasions.
2. Openly told me she likes going to bars to make out with random guys and flash them.
3. Recognized someone while we were out together and introduced me as a "friend".
4. Took 24+ hours to respond to texts.
5. Was frequently too busy to meet up.

It's the small subtle details, that may or may not be missed, which can indicate someone's level of interest towards you.
I'm not busting your chops D.H. but those small subtle details to me are more like a ships fog horn.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a white man with a normal BMI who's at least 5 ft 9 (and especially 6 ft or taller), you are the least discriminated group of men in the realm of dating. At least in the western world.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realze a lot of you guys on SS are younger (< 30) and pursuing and f*ucking girls is fun. And it is.

BUT, don't do it at the expense of the *most important* facets of your life; money, education, career, long term goals.

Women should be seen as a tasty side dish on a huge plate of food. Fun to eat but not the main course or most healthy option.

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a dating lesson, but this is an observation.

It seems like many women I have known, are in relationships with 6 ft tall white guys. I remember going to a church when I was younger and there were several cute girls there and most of them were under 5 ft 5. Most of them had boyfriends and I actually got to meet all of them and they were all tall and white. I also met two Vietnamese sisters (from a different church) who were 5 ft 2 and 4 ft 10 respectively. Both of their boyfriends were 6 ft 2 white guys and i'm pretty sure that 4 ft 10 girl only dates men that are 5 ft 10 and up.

I kind of feel bad for short men because it seems like a lot of women won't even look at you if you're under 5 ft 9, and they especially won't look at you if you're shorter than they are. My solution is to potentially move to a different country where your height wont be as big of a handicap, if nothing else is working.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a dating lesson, but this is an observation.

It seems like many women I have known, are in relationships with 6 ft tall white guys. I remember going to a church when I was younger and there were several cute girls there and most of them were under 5 ft 5. Most of them had boyfriends and I actually got to meet all of them and they were all tall and white. I also met two Vietnamese sisters (from a different church) who were 5 ft 2 and 4 ft 10 respectively. Both of their boyfriends were 6 ft 2 white guys and i'm pretty sure that 4 ft 10 girl only dates men that are 5 ft 10 and up.

I kind of feel bad for short men because it seems like a lot of women won't even look at you if you're under 5 ft 9, and they especially won't look at you if you're shorter than they are. My solution is to potentially move to a different country where your height wont be as big of a handicap, if nothing else is working.
I’ve noticed that if a woman has dated a guy 6’ or taller she will never go back to dating a shorter guy.