Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While this certainly may be the case with this woman, the exception does not prove the rule.

There are low count women, but they are rare nowadays. As has been said repeatedly here their real body count is a close guarded secret.

Here’s a classic:

"I've only had sex with five guys."

Translation: I've had five boyfriends, who I regularly had sex with but never anal, and then were lucky to get their ****s sucked twice a month. I've also had sex once inside a bathroom stall at a club, but that doesn't count because I was drunk. I've sucked the **** of eight other guys, but that's not sex, and then there was the time I tried anal sex, but it only lasted for five seconds, and after that, I was pissed at the guy for sticking his **** in my ass, so I left immediately, so that doesn't count. I've had four guys eat me out on the first date, and I sucked them off so that I wouldn't have to have sex with them because I'm a good girl, and I don't have sex on the first date. Then there are the three guys that I had sex with on the first date, but that doesn't count, because they said that they just needed to use my bathroom and then they ended up in my vagina, but that doesn't matter, because it just happened and I never texted them again. I also had sex with two guys in high school. Still, it wasn't really sex because they didn't know what they were doing and came in under a minute, so I didn't technically lose my virginity until I had sex with my first boyfriend in college, but not before I sucked another three different ****s during orientation week. But that doesn't count because it was a crazy time in my life.

With such a deep red pill state of mind, based on emotions not facts, I can see it being challenging to be with someone emotionally. No, this isn't the reality for MOST women. Yes, some sure. I've had some women outright admit at 29 they slept with 20 guys...

But no, a lot of women are NOT like that. And many have proven it to me by calling guys she had dated. IF she is a club or bar *****, yes, she is that way. But a lot of the younger women in their twenties I was in a relationship with, I was the second or third and they proved it. I think the most a girl I was in a relationship with who was in her 20's was 6 including me. Asian women especially, have a lower count. In Asian countries, once they hit the 4 guys mark they are considered used up.

I've had women on dating sites message me back and immediately ask me if I would have an issue with them going clubbing all the time. That told me a lot, she had men reject her because of it so she gets it right out there. I guaranteee THAT girl has been passed around A LOT or is an attention *****, not LTR material.

But we men like to assume that ALL women are just sucking and ****ing every guy they meet. It's not how our evolutionary biology is. Men yes, we produce millions of sperm a day. Women produce one egg a month. They guard that egg (most) since they get stuck with the kid if knocked up.

Also, a lot of guys don't realize, yes a hot woman can have any man she wants, but she is not interested in 99% of those men.

There are some girls that are obvious sluts. In my late twenties I used to regularly get sucked off by a 19 year old, no dates, she'd just come over and suck. She was cute, but a 7. The girls that ger around will be super obvious.

Personally, I consider NO woman LTR material these days. I'd never get married to todays women or have kids with them. Even if she is sweet now, she can change. A female coworker who was in an arranged marriage (Asian) was a virgin when she met her husband. She fell for me at work, I was aggressive, unpredictable, dominant she told me. Everything opposite of her husband. She cheated on him with me for months. Moral of the story, even a good girl can stray...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re allowed to live in whatever reality you’d like to brother. It’s all good.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And teens and 20s and 30s. It doesn't matter the age, the bull**** is all the same.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just be happy with a gal that doesn't keep the legs closed and that doesn't seem to be crazy enough to kill me. :eek:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex, 42 (Asian, looked 31, bat s crazy it turned out). Hard core Borderline and Narcissist, had the majority of the signs based on my past experiences.

Her replacement...35 year old "virgin" (vaginal). Bat s crazy, no wonder this hot Ukranian chic had never been proposed to and all her relationships were a couple months except for...a serial killer...no joke. Never even texted me on my birthday...put work deadline before meeting up for my birthday the night before. Not even a text or call on my b day so I ghosted her.

So I'm dating again, one chic won't give me her number until the second date. I'm thinking, OK our second date will be a walk in the park, literally. No way I'm spending more than I did for coffee with such a woman. And she thinks it's fun to tease me with her number (we met on match). OK, then you can pay for your own meal if we go out...."it's more fun that way" loser...

Another girl, 38, Yale MBA, gorgeous, string of relationships with narcisists and borderlines. Literally within 2 days she's talking marriage (my 42 year old ex above took 2 months) and moving to be closer to me...we had never even met. She cops and attitude every few minutes. Volatile. No wonder she's never married, no kids.

44 year old hot girl, on her profile she says she won't be exclusive with a man before marriage...no wonder you've never been proposed to.

38 year old Latina, made plans with me, then reschedules the day of when I message to confirm, she tries to push our date to another date, I'm like, silence and distance...

I'm honestly at the point where I've slept with enough women that I don't really care. I got my "validation" and a high body count. I want a relationship with an attractive and stable woman who understands how to treat a man.

All of my last 6 girlfriends or so took turns paying for dates after we were in a relationship (3 dates or so). I'm really getting tired of the left over women in their 30's+. Heck even my 29 and 25 year old gf's had some issues. More stable than most but obvious emotional issues. Finding a woman who gets it is nigh impossible.

Went on a date with this cute Chinese chic the other night, our second date. We came home to my place, fooled around, no sex though. Invite her over for dinner again and she says I'm sweet, she has no plans, etc. I tell her I'll have dinner ready at 7. Haven't heard from her since last night when I texted her that.

I swear women are bat s crazy....
What are your intentions with women or one woman now?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, my multi millionaire butt is the problem, not the women who are hot and never married and childless or have three divorces behind them by 40. GENIUS!!!
Well, perhaps you are not a “problem”. However, if you are an attractive millionaire, a reasonable thought would be why such a man didn’t get a normal woman some time ago or why, with the millions of women on this earth, why you don’t have such a normal one now.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m 7’ tall, I’m worth 32 billion dollars, and my cawk is so large it spans zip codes.

“millionaire”, maybe in rupees?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And teens and 20s and 30s. It doesn't matter the age, the bull**** is all the same.
This isn't entirely wrong but the dating pool does tend to get a bit weirder as one ages. There's more potential for running into baggage. The typical late 30s/early 40s guy isn't dating a 20-25 year old with no baggage.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't entirely wrong but the dating pool does tend to get a bit weirder as one ages. There's more potential for running into baggage. The typical late 30s/early 40s guy isn't dating a 20-25 year old with no baggage.
Things are different for sure, harder actually. Less of a dating pool and less time for them if they have kids. I'm actually hitting the gym again to get back to my 2008 weight and **** to try to appeal a bit to the younger women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not crazy , they just have too much options to take any option seriously, especially women who use online dating.
See, that's really a cop out. People will pretty much ALWAYS show you who they really are within the first 3 dates, most of the time on the first date. It's up to you to know how to see the clues, know how to ask questions that seem innocuous but give insights into their personalities and then to believe them.

Many guys fail at step 1, most fail at step 2. They see the red flags, they choose to ignore them.

Let's be real, there were red flags within the first 3 dates, you either didn't see them or chose to ignore them.

At the end of the day, this all comes back to ability to screen properly. Maybe instead of worrying about all those superficial things you should be more worried about what type of person she actually is. Money and Harvard educated doesn't mean sh!t in terms of who she is as a person. That's how I know you aren't screening for things that actually matter, because you said absolutely zero about the type of person she was, only about how much money she makes and other random things.

I'd much rather date a waitress who is a good person than some corporate manager who is a stone cold b!tch.
Absolutely. Due to the feeling of bliss we tend to ignore those glaring signs. " aah ,aint they all a lil crazy?".

I think every woman I've been with had some obvious red flags . They might tell you something that makes yiu want to end the date right there and then, but hey, soon as Mr wientZer in das ünterpants gets a little bigger and harder, we will throw all caution out the window.

You are right. If your ex had more than..what 12 ?redflags, she must've shown this within 3(!!!!) dates. Thats approx ten hours you are spending with a stranger.. believe me I'll notice EVERYTHING within that amount of time.
Even if I choose ti ignore it,I've seen it.

Yeah you will trauma bond with her overtime and thus create an illusion of "knowing her better " . If it worked like thatI
wonder why so many men are dumbfounded when seemingly "out of nowhere " getting dumped...

I observed my sister when we were young, i can count the number of men that i'm sure she fvcked or svcked by the time she graduated high school,

she had
3 serious boyfriends, i saw this white guy walk into her room after school once. and locked the door on and turned up the music loud..( LOL,) ... i remember this clearly.., another asian guy she was making out with... after high school, she was with 1 mexican guy long term, had a kid with him, another biker dude who i came over to her condo, and i was like "who the fvck is this dude"... then im SURE theres MORE that i never saw or heard. And FINALLY, her HUSBAND she's been with for 10 years currently.

so lets count the ones i was ABLE to observer
3 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 , about 9 and im sure theres maybe, 2 to 4 more. (just my guess. )and this is coming from a conservative/traditional/religious/catholic family. So 10 body count MIINIMUM..easy..

She never went to college with dorm room type, never went to go "clubbing" with her gfs , never went to bars. Anf This was in the 90s Early, 2000s era. No social media, no tinder, none of that....she is 45 now i think. Oh, and she NEVER HAD A TATTOO!!!

SO, imagine those women who went to college and lived in dorms, imagine those who went to go clubbing, those who aren't traditional/conservative, who have access to social media with TATTOOS.

It's not about how many, its about the MINIMUM that we should ask them, obvioulsy, they'll never tell the real number, but theres a chance they might give a MINIMUM number besides the obvious 1. If you want to dig for body counts that is..
Yeah great example. Best example I've read so far actually.

Now you rather ask a woman her weight than her bodycount. She probably wont even know herself...let that SINK IN gents...its baffling to see that even here on DJU (Don Juan University) men keep believing that a " 29 y.o woman will have 20 partners " . Whut?? WAKE UP!! At 29 she might have seen more than 200 ****s! And multiple abortions.

20 D's would mean 1,5 D a year since she 15..its cognitive dissonance to be that naive.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex, 42 (Asian, looked 31, bat s crazy it turned out). Hard core Borderline and Narcissist, had the majority of the signs based on my past experiences.

Her replacement...35 year old "virgin" (vaginal). Bat s crazy, no wonder this hot Ukranian chic had never been proposed to and all her relationships were a couple months except for...a serial killer...no joke. Never even texted me on my birthday...put work deadline before meeting up for my birthday the night before. Not even a text or call on my b day so I ghosted her.

So I'm dating again, one chic won't give me her number until the second date. I'm thinking, OK our second date will be a walk in the park, literally. No way I'm spending more than I did for coffee with such a woman. And she thinks it's fun to tease me with her number (we met on match). OK, then you can pay for your own meal if we go out...."it's more fun that way" loser...

Another girl, 38, Yale MBA, gorgeous, string of relationships with narcisists and borderlines. Literally within 2 days she's talking marriage (my 42 year old ex above took 2 months) and moving to be closer to me...we had never even met. She cops and attitude every few minutes. Volatile. No wonder she's never married, no kids.

44 year old hot girl, on her profile she says she won't be exclusive with a man before marriage...no wonder you've never been proposed to.

38 year old Latina, made plans with me, then reschedules the day of when I message to confirm, she tries to push our date to another date, I'm like, silence and distance...

I'm honestly at the point where I've slept with enough women that I don't really care. I got my "validation" and a high body count. I want a relationship with an attractive and stable woman who understands how to treat a man.

All of my last 6 girlfriends or so took turns paying for dates after we were in a relationship (3 dates or so). I'm really getting tired of the left over women in their 30's+. Heck even my 29 and 25 year old gf's had some issues. More stable than most but obvious emotional issues. Finding a woman who gets it is nigh impossible.

Went on a date with this cute Chinese chic the other night, our second date. We came home to my place, fooled around, no sex though. Invite her over for dinner again and she says I'm sweet, she has no plans, etc. I tell her I'll have dinner ready at 7. Haven't heard from her since last night when I texted her that.

I swear women are bat s crazy....
Keep going. It’s a numbers game.