"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Dating her friends

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I like this one girl and I'm going to ask her out this week, but just recently, her not too bad looking friend has been hitting on me as well. IL is pretty peak with both of them...I'm sure I could get either one.

The problem: they're best friends. I know how girls like to gossip and ***** about past boyfriends, so I know that if eventually when I break up with one they'll go running to the other with plenty of nasty stories to tell.

I've already been in this situation once before with another set of friends. Really puts on some strain. Oh well. On the other hand...if I do good overall with them and show them what a fun person I am won't this kind of act like social proof? I'm sure they'd share at least a few good stories...who knows.

Is there a way I can have both? Seems to me like the only way to know is try...which I intend to do of course...I just want to know if any of you guys have had similiar scenarios and how they played out.

The other problem is I can't decide betweeen the two, they're dead even, but oh well thats a problem only I can figure out :p .

Help me out with the rest tho
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Pick and commit your efforts to one or the other, you're just asking for trouble if you go after both. Also, make your choice a good one because if it doesn't work out, there's no way you will be able to pick things up with the other one unless they stopped being friends.
 

Hanz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
You can get both, however make sure you crawl before you walk. It is a tricky and foolish move, but it can be done.

And if you really are DJ then you shouldn't care if you mess up anyways, just learn.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Hanz
You can get both, however make sure you crawl before you walk. It is a tricky and foolish move, but it can be done.

And if you really are DJ then you shouldn't care if you mess up anyways, just learn.
How would you do it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hah yeah u guys are right...I'm not even close to being a DJ yet and here I am wanting them both? Heh

I think the reason why I asked this is not because I truely want them both, I just want one. CAN'T F*ING PICK THO. So hard...oh well tomorrow brings new adventures I guess.
 

Hanz

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
****, the only way I would suggest with friends is to keep them close to each other, but make them compete over you. Play the game to the point where they are both jealous of each other, and just frustrate them into this situation.

Now, this is not my cup o' tea; however that is the only way that I have witnessed it happening between friends.
 
Last edited:
Top