Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating has changed so much in so little time

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh many younger women have never been on a real date. The guys dont take them out in order to court them. They just invite them over. These younger chicks are truly surprised when you take them out.
How young are we talking? I find it difficult to believe that women would accept an invitation to some guy's home after only interacting on a swipe app. I could see that happening with a good cold approach, but even that's a stretch.

This makes me wonder if there's a bell curve to the effectiveness of courting(dates). I wonder if it goes something like 18-21 could be more open to courting, due to wanting to experience a "mature" relationship. Then 22-27, they'd view the guy wanting to take them on a date as a resource pool with no sex given to him while the "chads" just netflix and chill. Then 28 and up back to wanting the courting to find "Mr. Right(Mr.Naive).
This is an interesting thought. I've mainly been dealing with 28 and up in recent years.

Which Is why I don't understand why guys still take girls on dates to court them.

I can't remember the last girl I fvcked who even mentioned a date, thats suppose to come later after you smash a few times and they start catching feelings.
What is courting at this point? Does 1-2 drinks + maybe an activity date count as courting before a third date at your home where you smash? What I just described is a typical process for getting to sex in the last 10-20 years.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating has changed, but the seduction process still works the same.
Yea i agree

Women are still turned on by guys who take risks and take what they want from life ( including her)

but Dating always has been a zero sum game

Men primarily date to get sex

Women primarily date to get attention/resources/security

The difference in todays women is that they understand how to utilise their value and play the game a lot better

They understand just how desperate most men are for pu$$y and sex and when demand heavily outweighs supply the price goes up

Of course the price only goes up for those stupid enough to pay it ( modern dating)

End of the day women will still fvck guys on a whim if you press the right buttons.......

It's really not difficult to set yourself apart from the herd these days

just approach confidently in real life , be nonchalant and not needy and you will get sex

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How young are we talking? I find it difficult to believe that women would accept an invitation to some guy's home after only interacting on a swipe app. I could see that happening with a good cold approach, but even that's a stretch.
Happens all the time. You are just not super duper Chad handsome so you never experienced it ( no offense brother). I am average looking and it's happened to me with below average/average girls ( i went to their house).

I hung out with legit male model caliber dudes in my 20s. Girls would come over and smash just from a dating app. These were attractive girls too.

When I tell guys that women are sluttier than we think they don't believe me. This is because if you were a true Chad or Tyrone you would not be on this site. Sosauve self selects for a lot of men that never experienced this level of debauchery.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when texting first became mainstream. This was right before i phone 1. If you texted a women she would say " don't be a bytch just call like a man". Now it's the exact opposite. If you call then you are a creeper.

The same can be said for online dating. If you were dating online in the early 2000's you were a weirdo. Now if you approach in real life you are a weirdo.

The GenZ guys truly can't imagine how different it was back then. Women we're almost....fun. An average guy could have decent success well up until around 2012ish. Much of the rift between some posters is just a generation gap. The world has changed so much so quickly that it's hard for us to relate to each other.

The fact that up to 30% of GenZ guys are still virgins is astounding. This was almost unheard of in the Millennials. Back in the day some chick would give you some puzzy.

You have to laugh at this stuff sometimes. Its truly a dark comedy
I'm not sure that online dating has really been successful. To me it seems to have been mostly a failed experiment. It doesn't work for either men or women. Women go online and get 1000 messages per week from guys saying "wanna fuk" whilst men go online and get absolutely nothing. So neither side gets what they want.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i agree

Women are still turned on by guys who take risks and take what they want from life ( including her)

but Dating always has been a zero sum game

Men primarily date to get sex

Women primarily date to get attention/resources/security

The difference in todays women is that they understand how to utilise their value and play the game a lot better

They understand just how desperate most men are for pu$$y and sex and when demand heavily outweighs supply the price goes up

Of course the price only goes up for those stupid enough to pay it ( modern dating)

End of the day women will still fvck guys on a whim if you press the right buttons.......

It's really not difficult to set yourself apart from the herd these days

just approach confidently in real life , be nonchalant and not needy and you will get sex
Yup I agree, for men these days you really have to have all aspects of your life on point when it comes to dating and having multiple sexual options.

First physique, then grooming and wardrobe, next finances and your lifestyle, finally your game. I'd say the most important aspect of yourself is your fitness and physical presentation. It displays from the very beginning that you respect and take care of yourself.

Women are ruthless these days when it comes to dating and having sex. Being confident, dressing nice, and having a good job are not enough anymore. If you show up to a date 20lbs overweight, she's going to blow you out. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to be good looking with facial features, but you do have to maximize with what you have and that means hitting the gym.

During covid and lock down, I put on some weight and got soft. I noticed I wasn't getting the looks from women that I used to. I'm back in the gym and training everyday because by summer I want to be back where I used to be.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time. You are just not super duper Chad handsome so you never experienced it ( no offense brother). I am average looking and it's happened to me with below average/average girls ( i went to their house).
I'm not overweight. I'm good looking but I don't think I'm considered upper tier otherwise it'd be happening to me as you describe.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure that online dating has really been successful. To me it seems to have been mostly a failed experiment. It doesn't work for either men or women. Women go online and get 1000 messages per week from guys saying "wanna fuk" whilst men go online and get absolutely nothing. So neither side gets what they want.
I agree brotha. It is not successful at all. You are right. I was just saying how it used to be taboo. Now approaching in real life is the taboo.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not overweight. I'm good looking but I don't think I'm considered upper tier otherwise it'd be happening to me as you describe.
Yeh I'm sure you are good looking. I was not coming at you personally. I was just pointing out that the top 5% of guys in looks live totally different dating lives.

Girls want validation from these guys so much that they are willing to let them smash at pool parties, and after just talking to them a few days on an app.

If a super Chad guy builds rapport with the chick on an app for like 3 days he can just tell her to come over and she is smashing the first night. It's insane.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I'm sure you are good looking. I was not coming at you personally. I was just pointing out that the top 5% of guys in looks live totally different dating lives.

Girls want validation from these guys so much that they are willing to let them smash at pool parties, and after just talking to them a few days on an app.

If a super Chad guy builds rapport with the chick on an app for like 3 days he can't just tell her to come over and she is smashing the first night. It's insane.
I didn't think you were coming at me. It'd be awesome if I were a 90-95th percentile guy.

I have had to work harder to get laid. I've also dated women close to my own level in looks and have refused to date down. Not dating down might explain some of my experiences.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree brotha. It is not successful at all. You are right. I was just saying how it used to be taboo. Now approaching in real life is the taboo.
I think in a way it has always been, but then again it depends on the culture. There are countries where its fairly easy to talk to people you don't know and countries where its very difficult.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just dating but society and social norms have changed so much in a very short period of time. Have you ever heard of the term "future shock"? It literally means too much change in too short a period of time. Think about how much society has changed in just the past 30 years. In 1992, you would have been living in a world without smartphones, social media, online dating and socially-acceptable homosexuality.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about how much society has changed in just the past 30 years. In 1992, you would have been living in a world without smartphones, social media, online dating and socially-acceptable homosexuality.
I'm old enough to remember 1992. I was in elementary school and pre-puberty. It's amazing to think about things in the way you described them. Dating in 1992 was challenging enough but seems easier as compared to dating in 2022.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-gf thought I was a kidnapper/weirdo because I didn't have a social media. I think it was also alluring because it's so uncommon, but it did make her less trustful. Usually, the thought process is that if someone doesn't have a social it's because they did something so bad they had to nuke it. Honestly, sh*t's f*cked. If you've ever joined in a game as a noob in a lobby where the vets are sniping spawn, that's what dating feels like as a zoomer. Free for all, no idea how to play, and no way to learn as all the vets kill you and take your sh*t. Can't compete for chicks my own age if they have a social, they've got rich players and heavily tatted ex-cons hitting up their DMs, I know because I've seen it.

It rubs me the wrong way because my latest girl was a six at best, but her abundance was off the charts. She was c*cky as hell and thought of me as disposable until I checked her and told her "to go ahead and do it then", which shut her up quick. The chips these girls have on their shoulders, I swear. Honestly though, f*ck this sh*t. I feel like a Ukranian, I'm here fighting with a water soaked AK, meanwhile the Russians have all sorts of sh*t up their sleeve from being years in the game, one moment my latest prospect is being intimate, and then the next I turn around and I have a cruise missile coming up my ass as a guy with a hellcat swoops up, and takes my girl.

I can pick up and keep average looking chicks easy, but if you're a seven you don't really want to settle for a 5 or a 4. I'm going on the grind for the next 2-3 years and I hope to christ almighty I can get a slightly above average chick that isn't an ego maniac. If I can't even do that, fine. I'll have to find something else to keep me going.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My ex-gf thought I was a kidnapper/weirdo because I didn't have a social media. I think it was also alluring because it's so uncommon, but it did make her less trustful. Usually, the thought process is that if someone doesn't have a social it's because they did something so bad they had to nuke it. Honestly, sh*t's ****ed. If you've ever joined in a game as a noob in a lobby where the vets are sniping spawn, that's what dating feels like as a zoomer.
I always say "I only use social media for buisness, or that I have no time for it".

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It rubs me the wrong way because my latest girl was a six at best, but her abundance was off the charts.
Just accept their delusion. My fwb is a 5 at best. She is rejecting all kinds of guys on dating apps that are above her smv. Very picky. She's got more abundance than most men on this site. She showed me the messages guys were sending her. It is what it is. They all think their the shjt because all kinds of guys are willing to fvck them... They will get knocked down off their high horses when they try getting commitment from those men.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just accept their delusion. My fwb is a 5 at best. She is rejecting all kinds of guys on dating apps that are above her smv. Very picky. She's got more abundance than most men on this site. She showed me the messages guys were sending her. It is what it is. They all think they're the shjt because all kinds of guys are willing to fvck them... They will get knocked down off their high horses when they try getting commitment from those men.
You're in your prime, and it's still that bad? What's the point of being a man today? Really? Am I just human cattle? If the wall doesn't hit until a chick is 40 she's already spent half her life living in a world most men can only dream of. What am I supposed to do? I'm not even a human being. It's like all that's really left for me is to continue out of spite.

mirror.jpeg

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average women want relationships. Average men want sex. Women date "players" on the dating apps and for most of these women, they will not end up in a longterm relationship. They get "burned out" on OLD. They lose. They become cat ladies if they don't adjust their man "picker" quickly.

Average men do not get picked on OLD. Why would they when there are so many "chads" online? Average men don't get sex.

Both average men and women lose online. Dating that doesn't involve OLD is similar to how it was in the old days for regular people. For players, they moved online. For sluts, they moved online. For introverts, they moved online. The majority of people, they are finding longterm relationship through their "social circle" or just talking to people in real life. This hasn't changed.

Many short term "relationships" are created by OLD... but not many long-term relationships. Social circles keep people in check. OLD promotes hooking up... that is all. In hookup culture, Chad wins.

Last edited:

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the older gentlemen here, I'm wondering how was the breakup process back when all you could do was have a phone call (or not even that)? I'm wondering how a woman would try to keep a guy under her spell even after dumping him.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the older gentlemen here, I'm wondering how was the breakup process back when all you could do was have a phone call (or not even that)? I'm wondering how a woman would try to keep a guy under her spell even after dumping him.
The breakup process was hard back when their was no OLD. U had to have a reason to break up or your social circle called you a slut or a player. There were extremely negative ramifications if this happened and you didn't want that label.

While complete stranger to stranger dating did happen, it didn't happen alot. Since this type of relationships were rare, those that were in stranger to stranger relationships tended to treat these relationship better. No ghost, really try to make it work, etc... but a lot of people DIDNT want to be in stranger to stranger relationships. There was a higher number of players, sluts, creeps, social pariah involved in this type of dating because there was less accountability. It also had a stigma because of these reasons.

How would woman back in the day try to keep men under her spell? Not sure what is meant by this? If a woman was a slut, the social circle would kick her out and tell all members she was a slut only good for sex. They would then try and make the dumped guy feel better. Perhaps even look for a new girl for him. It was actually harder for slutty woman to keep regular guys under her spell back in the day. The social circle discouraged this because it wasn't good for the group as a whole.