Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating girls from other schools?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone

recently Ive had many chances to get together with girls from 2 different schools. I would just like to hear your opinions on this.

Is it good to date girls from other schools or should you stay with the ones in your school? why?

thanks

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl i've been going out with for the past 8 months lives about an hour bus ride away, sure it makes it harder and you don't get to see eachother as often as you would like but it also means you won't get sick of her from spending all the time with her.

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better, I dated my last gf for 2 months and she was flaky but luckily went to another school. If I would have spent all day with her, I would not have been able to handle it.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating women from other schools is a major plus! In fact I believe in this like its the gospel.

You don't have to worry about seeing said girl every day, and when women from your school see you hangin with other people who they don't know from other places, your social proof goes way up.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
I agree with all of the above. However, you must be secure enough to know that you will not be able to keep her from flirting with other guys.

But on the other hand, you will be able to mess around with other girls as well without her interference. Don't let jealousy get to you and that type of relationship will serve you very well because of the freedom that comes from it.

There will be no "I am going to pick you up after every class and walk you to your next one."

There will be no "We're both going to ask to go to the bathroom at the same time so we can see each other for a few minutes."

So it's a great thing if you can keep jealousy in check.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
I agree with all of the above. However, you must be secure enough to know that you will not be able to keep her from flirting with other guys.

But on the other hand, you will be able to mess around with other girls as well without her interference. Don't let jealousy get to you and that type of relationship will serve you very well because of the freedom that comes from it.

There will be no "I am going to pick you up after every class and walk you to your next one."

There will be no "We're both going to ask to go to the bathroom at the same time so we can see each other for a few minutes."

So it's a great thing if you can keep jealousy in check.
what u think that u can stop her from flirting in your own school, think again

the whole point that you have a G-F is that she wouldnt want to cheat on and you, her

but asking not to flirt is really hard and stupid to ask of anyone

if u cant keep jealousy intact you shouldnt be dating

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up serg? I say girls from dif. schools is better than girls from ur school. They don't see you every day so you have less room for error.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks to all who replied. Things are looking up for me now since I have the oppurtunity to hook up with several girls from different schools

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other schools is the way to go. Wait, now that I think about it, college girls are the way to go!

Anyways, being with a girl from across town is AWESOME, because it gives you a godly aura - you are too good for ppl @ your school. Don't play it up, but let ppl know you're seing a few girls from some other schools.

I'm bored, ttyl.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery.