Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating girl at work but another one wants me

1nsatiable

Reaction score
I know how you feel brah, to be honest, we all people and such cases happen quite frequently. Try to do more detailed research about this girl and if you got 100% sure you will be safe after touching her, only after this feeling I advise you to think about doing your dirty tricks with her.

But I have a similar situation: a co-worker of my GF (they're friends) seems hunting me.. When we were on the party of my GF birthday she asked me few questions which I found later as her "interest" - She asks me if I happy with my current GF, about my work and even stretching her legs "as a joke", "for fun". Then further after a few days when I sleep, her figure comes to my mind and since that day I thinking about her much. I've tried to talk anonymously with her to get more familiar, but he rejected such communication. She recently broke with her boyfriend after ~2 years, and currently upset without men's warm. I really don't know how to act. On the one hand, I wish to spend time with her, but on the other, I want to keep my loyalty to my GF since I've never been a man who betrays my previous GFs. Similar cases happen to me later, but I'm resisted almost all of them successfully. I'm 27 y.o. And I'm thinking if she really likes me and it was her signals to me if I miss that case, probably later I'll regret about it. Am I fall in love shortly and it may leave me in a week or two or wtf is this?

I fear to talk with my GF about it, cuz they're co-workers and their relationships should stay good. But once later when I was with my GF under LCD, I named this her co-worker as "hot girl" and it drives her in a bad mood as the result, and me too after all..

I also afraid of if I tell her directly about my feeling to her and suggest so-called "relationship without obligation" - she will talk to my GF and I got some trouble, which I don't think anyone wishes at my place. Girls, how do you act on her spot - will you keep or get rid of me?
Sometimes I feel that I could even marry her later if I know her better...

Any guys who have some cheatful behaviour experience and wanted to share it - you're welcome.

Any pieces of advice, please? Feel free to reach me at PMs. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a cowardice way of deluding oneself into believing in having game or can approach even if it was asking fir the stapler at the office. Again, guys should really have their testosterone checked. Far yoo many doy boys these days.
Perhaps. Though, I think it's because we now live in a world where everyone is important (they're not). Every one is a winner even if they didn't win 1st place (they aren't). No one likes confrontation and just wants to avoid any rocking of the boat (no back bone). Pre 21st century, things were different. Someone got in your face, you dealt with it. Nowadays, you deal with it, you get arrested. Whacked situation. Males, in general, no longer grow up to be men, they become quasi-men. Females, become more masculine as well. Sad.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t read all of victory’s post but I super agree. Just think of this as a test of your will power & imagine how much crazier you’d be going if you were waiting for sh*t to hit the fan re rep etc plus the hostility of the women finding out. One at work is enough drama. Use this to bolster your self esteem, someone wants you but you have a brain & know better. Good boi!! Treat yourself to a guys night out & im guessing it’ll rain b*tches, if you’re this sought after at work. Comfort zone is a death trap.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps. Though, I think it's because we now live in a world where everyone is important (they're not). Every one is a winner even if they didn't win 1st place (they aren't). No one likes confrontation and just wants to avoid any rocking of the boat (no back bone). Pre 21st century, things were different. Someone got in your face, you dealt with it. Nowadays, you deal with it, you get arrested. Whacked situation. Males, in general, no longer grow up to be men, they become quasi-men. Females, become more masculine as well. Sad.
If someone came at my family or friends, extensions of family, i would crush thrur ****ing skull without remorse.

I saw some piece of **** knockout game a asian girl. Her bf saw it and kicked the cuck unconscious. Its **** like that, god forbid someone came at my mom or sister, father, grandpa, etc i would literally beat someone to death.

I have no kids. I once thought about doing Brothers if i was ever like 40+ and wanted to but can't fathom the idea of western women nor playing house. If i had a kid and a pedo or sone psycho cane around, i would crush skulls and urinate + deficate on the corpse.

In a kill or be killed situation, i feel absolutely nothing. Sociopathy ftw!

I was parading around the bar chanting "boys, boys, boys" following the Gillette ad accompanied by my mates. I took digits and bailed. Baeeeees love meat head. I am thirty. There's no spike in ego or gratification from the pull. In another thread on the forum, I brought up Mathew Walker JRE 1109 podcast and my getting sleep game on point. In my teens and twenties, I would let a night play out. Burn it to the ground. At 30, I'm not playing that game. I have had women try to invite themselves over and i shut it down. 99% of men prance through hoops snd **** tests.

I had a similar experience hitting on baeeees at the gym. The pickup, the pull, nutting on some sloots face is just more of my awesomeness but its not based on the girl.

Its a matter of course. A way of Being.

I concur with you. Too many participation trophies and ribbons. Far too many soy boys.

The crash is coming. Act accordingly. Prepare for the following.