Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating gets infinitely easier as you get older

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think that's the irony of life. I actually want a relationship but not finding it in the pool I'm in.
Be patient bro. One of these hot bimbos u are banging is gotta be open for that sooner of later

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm turning 30 this year and I banged more girls at age 29 than all of my college years. I realize that the pool is going to dry up in my late 30s, so I am looking to settle lol.
I look forward to that, man. I’m 19 and it’s difficult to make much progress with girls outside of my college campus, cause I know a lot of them will disqualify me due to my age. It’s honestly hard for me to tell a 20 y/o from a 25 y/o HB so I approach anyways.

I think the main thing for us young men is to just keep building ourselves up — physically, financially, socially, etc. Just keep getting better and better as the females start to rot. I look at most 40 year olds and I could probably beat them up and outrun them, but their age means that my options are a lot less. I’m not complaining, though. Time will only help the skills I am building now come to their full fruition.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Casual dating does get easier because you have more resources to actually go out and do a variety of things. I'll agree with that. But as I've gotten older, I've gotten more particular about the type of women I actually WANT to date and avoid dating, which makes the pool smaller. So it's a wash for me.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look forward to that, man. I’m 19 and it’s difficult to make much progress with girls outside of my college campus, cause I know a lot of them will disqualify me due to my age. It’s honestly hard for me to tell a 20 y/o from a 25 y/o HB so I approach anyways.

I think the main thing for us young men is to just keep building ourselves up — physically, financially, socially, etc. Just keep getting better and better as the females start to rot. I look at most 40 year olds and I could probably beat them up and outrun them, but their age means that my options are a lot less. I’m not complaining, though. Time will only help the skills I am building now come to their full fruition.
Good headspace
Good health
Good career goals
Good money

the rest will follow

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the younger guys on this forum struggling with women I just wanted to say: don’t lose hope. Invest in yourself during your teens and early 20s and getting women will be infinitely easier as you get into your mid-to-late-20s.... dating today as compared to when I was 18 is like playing tennis with the net down - It’s almost too easy.

Many of my friends got into depressions when they were younger due to women not paying them any attention; today they are laughing it off and feeling some remorse that they didn’t listen to their fathers / uncles who relayed the exact same message as above. Invest in yourself and women will come in abundance
We need more of this here.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B

both to be honest; career and gym (/ weight loss) did a ton for me!
It didn't do much for me, because I never had the social position to leverage it. Of course, life would be even worse if I were fat and broke, I suppose.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the success that men find later on in life is directly correlated to the desirability of women in their cohort. I have a few former near-incel friends that started to become "hot stuff" when bar acquaintances had their wives' 40-something friends on the market. :rolleyes: The one thing that they stuck to was NO SINGLE MOMMIES.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough for new adult men, mainly because the chicks a few years younger that were always available have suddenly changed into jailbait. :eek::eek::eek:

Reaction score

College is hard for most men contrary to popular belief you see in the films. My two cents, put your time and energy into your degree or whatever you are pursuing. Aim for a low maintenance relationship in college to be able to get your dvck wet. By the time you are graduated with a job and in a major city, it becomes easier if you lined all of your ducks in a row. College girls are overrated, most of them are just future fat or cat women in the waiting. She might look young and pretty, but she's going to eat like trash, have no personality, and have a cottage cheese a$$ or some hidden turn off under those clothes.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College is hard for most men contrary to popular belief you see in the films. My two cents, put your time and energy into your degree or whatever you are pursuing. Aim for a low maintenance relationship in college to be able to get your dvck wet. By the time you are graduated with a job and in a major city, it becomes easier if you lined all of your ducks in a row. College girls are overrated, most of them are just future fat or cat women in the waiting. She might look young and pretty, but she's going to eat like trash, have no personality, and have a cottage cheese a$$ or some hidden turn off under those clothes.
They're fun when you're older and you can view the juxtaposition of their physical appeal and their total lack of maturity. Unfortunately, many of them don't really change on the latter point.

skipfontaine22

Don Juan
Reaction score
35 was my peak. Now I am 42 and it seems harder, even though I have more together.

But times have changed. Online is not as good as it used to be.

For some reason I am a bit stifled -- and being ****y and confident seems kind of douchier at my age.

Im also in my head a bit because I feel a lot of women look at me and think there has to be a reason why I am not married by now.