Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating friends ex-gf??...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i got this bro who has been dating this hb9 for 3 years...there ralationship has had its ups and downs...mostly downs. i met them about a year and a half ago. they broke up about 6 months ago. he treated her like c12ap and hes a major player type, cheated on her countless times to which she always took him back. shes a nice girl and i think i might be developing ontitis for this girl. i met them both at the same time but im more friends with the guy (you know how it is). Hes got a new girl now and is treating her like sh!t too.

i know you guys are going to give me that "bros before hoes" c12ap. but my question is...have any of you guys ever been through this? is there anyway past it?, i mean is there anyway past dating her but make it ok to do so...

i took her home today from her work cuz she didnt have a car and i was trhere anyway hanging out,she invited me in to get something to eat but i declined.(shes my friend but im afriad if he found out we were hanging out he'd be mad. what do you think?....

if her interest level ever gets high would you ever date your friends ex-gf??

neko

Reaction score
It's all about your values. No one can decide but you and every situation is different. Options:

1. Forget about it and stay true to your boy.
2. Sneak behind your boy's back and get a little bit of action.
3. Get some action and lose your friend.

You decide what is more important to you. Don't go by our past similar experiences because we value things differently.

Keep it classy

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any other perspectives on this...i mean i dont want you guys to tell me what i want to hear but i really do care for this girl and i want to be with her...and not just sexually.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to your situation. A friend of mine whom I met about a year and half ago broke up with his girlfriend last summer. They went out for about 3 years also. They tried to get back together and didn't in the fall. They stopped talking. I was about to graduate and wanted to hang with everyone before I left college that December and wanted to hang with both of them, cause she was cool and a friend of mine as well. However, they could not be together or it would be akward, so I would have to hang with them seperately. Anyway, I decided to hang out with her like 4 days before I left. Just thought we'd kcatch up a little. We all went to the bar, then we started flirting a little, ended up going to sleep at a friends place and she was in the bed I slept in. I remember saying "I know this is wrong, but I really want to kiss you." to gauge her reaction, she was interested. We made out, a little fondling and what not, I would of went the whole way if my other buddy wasnt sleeping in the bed next to us. Basically the same thing happened the night before I left too, accept this time she had her period so I couldnt do it.

The point is: Its tough man, I know you are probably a respectable guy and don't want to dis your buddy. I didn't want to either, but for some reason I get a kick out of it being this forbidden thing, I had a crush on her from when I met her but just held it in. I still love my buddy and it would kill me if he knew what I did. I can't tell you what to do because the next time I see my buds-ex I may very well seal the deal and just not tell anyone and hope that she doesnt either.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been through this...

I dated a mates ex-gf and even though he broke up with her in a pretty lousy way and already had himself another girl, decided he didn't like it and we haven't spoken since. Guess he didn't like it.

The kicker was that his younger brother started dating my ex-gf, and to be honest, I was happy for the both of them. I didn't want her anymore and she certainly didn't want me, so why should I care who she dates?!?

I'll never understand these guys who feel that their ex still belongs to them and they have veto right over who they can or can't see. If guys feel that strongly about the girl, they should have worked harder to keep her in the first place.

If you really want to keep this guy as a mate then talk to him first, but don't think you need to ask his permission. If he gets all pissy about it, then to hell with him, I've got no time for the whole 'dog in the manger' attitude.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From previous experience this is a bad idea. I did this once and I really regret it. Every time I had sex with her I thought about my buddy already tearing it up.

Plus, even though he said it didn't bother him I found out years later that it actually did.

There's so much poon out there that you shouldn't complicate your life over just one.