Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating during COVID-19 - we met!

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks got matched on.. we talked about cooking and I'm good at it, asked her if she wanna try, surprisingly she said impress me, and invited me at her place to cook something..

It was a lovely evening, she questions me about everything, relationship, work, family etc...

we had sex and it was just amazing, she complements the way I kiss and she said you keep impressing me.

I slept over and left early morning.

2 days later we met again at her place and talked a lot, and asked me if I'm used to doing ONS I said no it happens once before and you?

she replied not at all. I asked do you regret it? she said no I feel very comfortable with you.

It was my turn to ask her about the last relationship she said they broke up 6 months ago from 10 years relationship.
she has very low self steam nevertheless she is really beautiful and has a good job/ doctor.
She asked me if I find her weird I said little bit she asked why?

I said maybe both of us are weird a little bit, we still don't know each other. And I'm not being myself as well. she asked insecurity. I said I take time to get used to people and open up :)

I told her don't overthink she said this is my nature I overthink too much and think about how people think of me.

when I was leaving I asked her when she will cook for me she said I'm not sure because we are meeting during this time and we should be more careful.
she said there's nothing against you but let me think about it and get back to you.

she msgs me the end of the day how is work and what you did. I replied and asked her a question she didn't answer.

5 days later she msgs me how are you, replied I'm good and you? she didn't answer.

sent her a pic for something I cooked 2 days ago she replied it really looks delicious.

I said maybe we can cook something together next week.. oh, I forgot you don't wanna meet during this time. how is your week going?

No answer!

I don't know what is going on... she is a very authentic person and kind but I felt more.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks got matched on.. we talked about cooking and I'm good at it, asked her if she wanna try, surprisingly she said impress me, and invited me at her place to cook something..

It was a lovely evening, she questions me about everything, relationship, work, family etc...

we had sex and it was just amazing, she complements the way I kiss and she said you keep impressing me.

I slept over and left early morning.

2 days later we met again at her place and talked a lot, and asked me if I'm used to doing ONS I said no it happens once before and you?

she replied not at all. I asked do you regret it? she said no I feel very comfortable with you.

It was my turn to ask her about the last relationship she said they broke up 6 months ago from 10 years relationship.
she has very low self steam nevertheless she is really beautiful and has a good job/ doctor.
She asked me if I find her weird I said little bit she asked why?

I said maybe both of us are weird a little bit, we still don't know each other. And I'm not being myself as well. she asked insecurity. I said I take time to get used to people and open up :)

I told her don't overthink she said this is my nature I overthink too much and think about how people think of me.

when I was leaving I asked her when she will cook for me she said I'm not sure because we are meeting during this time and we should be more careful.
she said there's nothing against you but let me think about it and get back to you.

she msgs me the end of the day how is work and what you did. I replied and asked her a question she didn't answer.

5 days later she msgs me how are you, replied I'm good and you? she didn't answer.

sent her a pic for something I cooked 2 days ago she replied it really looks delicious.

I said maybe we can cook something together next week.. oh, I forgot you don't wanna meet during this time. how is your week going?

No answer!

I don't know what is going on... she is a very authentic person and kind but I felt more.
You didn’t have sex the second time you met up?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people are insecure and overthink things, so nothing new there. Don't try helping her with it at any point other than subtle encouragements because she'll probably just get mad.

Why would you say you're not being yourself? That is a big no-no.

Let her reach out to you once this all blows over and see what happens then.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said they broke up 6 months ago from 10 years relationship.
Ex has begged her for 3 of the 6 months to get back together, she has spun his yarn, rinsed him of validation
then for the latter 3 of the 6 months hes started to pull back on her and GO QUIET

this has made her attraction/value for him sky rocket as hes probably gone all mysterious, her ego will think she has been replaced with a hotter chick..., ..

shes now gone quiet on you, this is why its imperative you now remain quiet so she doesnt see you as a safety net

he will mess up at somepoint and she will check in with you HOWEVER tread carefully she may just be checking you
still fancy her.........Validation is their equivalent of us men wanting sex

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another game playing broad. @derby1 may be the most accurate and just to add to it, it could be any guy that has her attention now. She had a ONS with you. Trust me, you are def not her first and def not her last. She's not responding to you. That's disrespectful and rude. You gotta let this one go.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wanted you to come straight over and have a little fun, not for you to spill your heart out. Maybe that's why her interest level changed, maybe not.
But i can tell you it's more effective to be the guy that comes over to fvck and then leaves her guessing. The guy she can't figure out, who doesn't answer every question straight up, the guy who challenges her and refuses to live in her frame where you're supposed to 'impress her', instead make her work for you.
That's the guy she will value and be excited to cook for because she has to put in effort and work for his attention. We value what we invest in.

Lighthearted and fun, that's where you mind should have been, not relationship interview mode.

Just back off completely and let her come to you.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wanted you to come straight over and have a little fun, not for you to spill your heart out. Maybe that's why her interest level changed, maybe not.
You are right, she strings me with her detailed questions about my life and everything. so I thought she has a trust issue that's why I showed her some comfort.

But i can tell you it's more effective to be the guy that comes over to fvck and then leaves her guessing. The guy she can't figure out, who doesn't answer every question straight up, the guy who challenges her and refuses to live in her frame where you're supposed to 'impress her', instead make her work for you.
That's the guy she will value and be excited to cook for because she has to put in effort and work for his attention. We value what we invest in.

Lighthearted and fun, that's where your mind should have been, not relationship interview mode.
Can't agree more!

Just back off completely and let her come to you.
I'm quite for more than a week now and spinning new plates anyway.

alexander89

Don Juan
Reaction score
She msgs me back
“It‘s ok... I’m struggling a bit, but trying to keep up”

“I did a lot of cycling lately, that was great, especially with the weather.“
“And you?”