"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dating at work.... sorta

drawde

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
I'm a teller at a local credit union (bank), and I've had a couple of ladies pass their number to me thru my window, none of them were particularly exciting, but I started to notice that this one member (customer) that doesn't visit the branch that often, started picking me out of the crowd in public places, making sure I noticed her (a definite 8, and that's hard to come by in Northern Mich.). She hasn't gone about slipping her number to me thru my teller window like others, but I think her actions speak for themselves. I was wondering, how "ethical" such a relationshsip would be? I've tried dating w/in the workplace (ouch) and am worried it might end the same way, since this is where she does all of her banking. Does the fact that she's not in frequently help?

P.S. I know her parents pretty well from banking with them at the Credit Union, but never really was formally introduced to her, nor have I really seen her other than a breif glance when I was at her parents business, and I highly doubt her parents talked much about me, $#@+, I can't even remember her before she said "hi" to me at a restaurant one day. Will my friendship with the parents hinder or help? This is all a tangled mess... please help me out :confused: :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Ethical schmethical. So long as you don't hit on her at work , where's the problem?
 

drawde

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Yea good call. Who cares?... So she shows up again, and we get to talkin in the bank... she's got this $50 some guy that likes her gave her, but she says she doesn't like him that much and tried to give it back. He says no and gives it to her and runs. So she's askin me what to do with it, so I tell her to take me out for lunch... next thing I know, I've got her #. Now.. where to go for food :cool:
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Whaddya mean slim pickings in the N. Mich? UP? I was there 25 years ago skiing and couldn't believe the stunning amount of blondes--unreal, these--every which way I turned.

I'm in CA now--plenty of blondes (most are bottle blondes, though...not the 110% all natural blondes like we had growinig up in Minnesota...sigh...--but MI is just the same, just a few hours east.)
 

drawde

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Whaddya mean slim pickings in the N. Mich? UP? I was there 25 years ago skiing and couldn't believe the stunning amount of blondes--unreal, these--every which way I turned.

I'm in CA now--plenty of blondes (most are bottle blondes, though...not the 110% all natural blondes like we had growinig up in Minnesota...sigh...--but MI is just the same, just a few hours east.)
Oh hell yea, the TOURISTS are hot, but the locals aren't much to look at. Most of the decide to eat instead of go out and exercise in the frozen months of the winter. Constant eating = fat = nasty. As far as the tourists, those just turn into long distance relationships, and no good comes of them...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Originally posted by drawde
Oh hell yea, the TOURISTS are hot, but the locals aren't much to look at. Most of the decide to eat instead of go out and exercise in the frozen months of the winter. Constant eating = fat = nasty. As far as the tourists, those just turn into long distance relationships, and no good comes of them...
Gotcha---them's corn-fed women up there--I know the type. They got thighs that can break you---don't use the wrong name at the wrong moment or you'll be crippled for life!
 

drawde

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
lol! There are a few descent ones that actually care about their body and how they look, but there's so few of them that there's lots of competition, that was the point I was tryin to get across w/ that whole thing. ;)
 
Top