Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Apps Have Hit a Wall. Can They Turn Things Around? The apps have changed our love lives, but they haven’t been able to convince enough young

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match Group and Bumble — which make up nearly the entire industry by market share — have lost more than $40 billion in market value since 2021. Even in an age when the apps are a staple on people’s smartphones, the two companies are laying off workers and reporting lackluster revenue growth.
The money quote:
By paying, users can unlock features like unlimited swipes and the ability to see who has swiped on them. But for many people, that’s not enough: Unlike other paid subscription services, like Spotify or Netflix, dating apps can’t guarantee that you’ll find what you’re looking for.
And it's OVER for PremiumOLDCels.
“People use dating apps, but I don’t know anyone who pays for it,” Ms. Wang said. In fact, she said that she would consider it an “ick” if she learned somebody was paying for a subscription.
my opinion: Karma, OLD is the main guilty party in the development of the Sexocalpyse.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a god send if your good looking and have somewhat game looking for easy sex. It is awful if your not good looking.
The best method for a dude is always cold approach and in person. It demonstrates he most masculinity and confidence which women screen for

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I have a love-hate relationship with swipe apps. I think they have been a net positive for me but I know this is not the case for most guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swipe apps aren't worthwhile for men outside the Top 10% in looks.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason to pay. at least for Tinder, is to set your location. I travel frequently for work and being able to set my location to my destination prior to arriving is vital.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD before Match owned most of them wasn't as bad as it is now. It seems around late 2020 they went way downhill. Match keeps making it more pay to play. They bought the Upward former UTC app. That was an ok christian app, free, unlimited swipes. They neutered that now and pay to play. Tinder is also way neutered too now and pay to play. Bumble got really bad. After a few swipe you have to upgrade. POF like lets you send ONE message a day and you have to pay now. POF always been trashed but you could usually find a couple decent looking ones to talk to on there. Match used to be good. Best looking women but that became expensive and now mostly ugly women too.

Match is a monoply. I've also noticed a lot less women on the sites too now. Mostly fatties left.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD before Match owned most of them wasn't as bad as it is now. It seems around late 2020 they went way downhill. Match keeps making it more pay to play. They bought the Upward former UTC app. That was an ok christian app, free, unlimited swipes. They neutered that now and pay to play. Tinder is also way neutered too now and pay to play. Bumble got really bad. After a few swipe you have to upgrade. POF like lets you send ONE message a day and you have to pay now. POF always been trashed but you could usually find a couple decent looking ones to talk to on there. Match used to be good. Best looking women but that became expensive and now mostly ugly women too.

Match is a monoply. I've also noticed a lot less women on the sites too now. Mostly fatties left.
I think the last hooray for apps was right when Quarantine happened and it flooded the market with a bunch of women granted because of covid they didn't want to meet but shortly after that they died for good. I think once apps moved to being swipe apps it really became tougher for average guys however once swipe apps charged money the writing was clearly on the wall. I think in the future VR dating will become popular right now dating apps are waiting for the "next big thing" and since Hinge it hasn't happened yet

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the last hooray for apps was right when Quarantine happened and it flooded the market with a bunch of women granted because of covid they didn't want to meet but shortly after that they died for good. I think once apps moved to being swipe apps it really became tougher for average guys however once swipe apps charged money the writing was clearly on the wall. I think in the future VR dating will become popular right now dating apps are waiting for the "next big thing" and since Hinge it hasn't happened yet
And swipe apps notice the few hot women use it just to link to their instas on it so they can get more followers! I hope Snapchat is banned and they ban instagram too. Here in FL they want to crack down on facebook and teens signing up. I hope so! Nip it in the bud when they're young. It won't help us guys on here since we're older but for future generations hopefully it changes the landscape restricting social media for teens.