Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Dating apps have become the kiss of death for male reproductive success' says a new book

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... there is a popular meme related to modern female mate choice: ‘6, 6, and 6’ (at least six feet tall, with a six-figure salary and a six-inch penis). Yet only 14.5 per cent of men are six feet and over, only 20 per cent of men have penises six inches or longer, and only 13 per cent make six figures or more. If you want a man who has all three, the percentage is less than 5 (and not all of them are single). With roughly 49 to 51 per cent of the population being female, this is a disaster in the making.
The disadvantage one sex reaps is largely reversed at the other end. It is clear that sex in the modern era is becoming something of a dystopian ‘brave new world’ for many people. Welcome to modern dating.
It's OVER for Sub6CubedCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have so much abundance on dating apps (the leading way people are now meeting). They have no incentive but to select for the highest value men.

Also, a low six figure salary doesn't mean jack shiit in a lot of US metros, including my home metropolitan area of Dallas, Texas. There was a thread on this forum started in April 2023 about high five figure and low six figure men struggling. In Dallas, there's not much of an income advantage until $150,000 annual salary and even that's debatable. It might even be higher than that.

The typical Millennial or Gen Z White woman expects a 6'0"+ man.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have so much abundance on dating apps (the leading way people are now meeting). They have no incentive but to select for the highest value men.

Also, a low six figure salary doesn't mean jack shiit in a lot of US metros, including my home metropolitan area of Dallas, Texas. There was a thread on this forum started in April 2023 about high five figure and low six figure men struggling. In Dallas, there's not much of an income advantage until $150,000 annual salary and even that's debatable. It might even be higher than that.

The typical Millennial or Gen Z White woman expects a 6'0"+ man.
3/4 of my last GF were GenZ/Mill White women. I'm not 6'.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article:

"Dating apps can also be punishing for women, but for dramatically different reasons. The flood of matches has created an illusion of choice, which does not translate into greater reproductive success for most women."

----------

So why isn't the headline: "Dating apps does not translate into greater reproductive success for most women" ?

I'm very offended.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the “are we dating the same guy” pages popping up all over the world, you’d be a fool to be on a dating app these days. Alot of women even admit they’re only on dating apps looking to post guys because they’re addicted to these gossip pages. Mes around and you could have your reputation ruined, maybe even your job.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you’d be a fool to be on a dating app these days.
I agree. That's why I only approach & seduce through face-to-face efforts.

"Dating apps does not translate into greater reproductive success for most women" ?
You have a good point. Women are able to achieve more physical sexual encounters from dating apps. In terms of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, more sexual releases with attractive guys is a good thing for them. That is a form of reproductive success for them. However, dating apps often fail at getting women committed relationships and healthy familial arrangements in which they have children. They can get plenty of sex with hot guys not resulting in pregnancies.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/4 of my last GF were GenZ/Mill White women. I'm not 6'.
Same I'm 5 10 on a good day and I dont have much trouble at all

Yea 8's and 9's are very fussy but you would expect them to be every man on earth wants one

Overall the height thing is a pathetic cope used by men and women to disqualify themselves

" oh Im not tall enough WAH WAH WAH I can't possibly pull her "

Or

" oh I kinda like him but I dont know how he feels about me, hes not very confident and plus he isnt tall enough and im really insecure about myself so WAH WAH WAH "

yes being 6Ft plus is an advantage with women and will help you get your foot in the door

Women respond the most too how you make them feel , you pick a woman within your ball park you put on a good display show you aren't wierd or a creep let her fall into her feminine and she will want to have sex with you

End of story

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hunt for fish in the pond, go to the ocean.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think the abundance argument is overblown. A person can mentally focus on one or two people at a given time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think the abundance argument is overblown. A person can mentally focus on one or two people at a given time.
it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder.
Women have such abundance of options on swipe apps. They only select for top tier men. It's not worth using a swipe app unless you are in the Top 10-20% of men. Mid-tier men generally have a poor experience on any of the swipe apps.

Most men only get a match on a fraction of 1% of their right swipes. I estimated that my match percentage was somewhere around that 1% figure.

I exited the swipe app channel to focus on face-to-face methods of arranging dates.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. That's why I only approach & seduce through face-to-face efforts.

You have a good point. Women are able to achieve more physical sexual encounters from dating apps. In terms of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, more sexual releases with attractive guys is a good thing for them. That is a form of reproductive success for them. However, dating apps often fail at getting women committed relationships and healthy familial arrangements in which they have children. They can get plenty of sex with hot guys not resulting in pregnancies.
There are 4 prototypes.

1. Successful.
Obviously the top tier men
2. Semi Successfully
The normies, the average dude who stays on the right path. This man apparently struggles the most as he "did the most but gets the least.
3.the successfully unsuccessful man. Pookie rayray, white street guy /trailer trash . This man ironically enough has the most success. The badboy. He doesn't put in te work that nr2 (semi successful) does but reaps the same or much more. This is the dude she cheats on when she has a semi successful boyfriend.

All the other numbers try to contain this man, but this type is glorified by popular culture. Jail for example isn't AS life ending, heck, TONS of women have a "prison husband" thus ENCOURAGING men to be nr3.

4. The unsuccessfully unsuccessful
The incel. No success nowhere. No looks no money no status no game ect. Empty shell of a man. This is what OP refers to.

This man is invincible to women. He won't reproduce nor will he bring seduction or temptation. This man is a ticking time bomb.

Food for thought...

Last edited:

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be tough even for Chad/Chadlite tier men on OLD. Sure it is much easier for them compared to average tier men, but women just get so flooded with matches on the apps and it is not uncommon for women to have 100+ matches within the first day or so of creating a profile. When that happens, its pretty much impossible for them to keep up with everyone who’s messaging them. Even Chad/Chadlite tier men can be forgotten about since their message will be pushed down quick by all of the new messages she has coming in. That’s why you still need good game and to know how to escalate quickly even if you do have Chad/Chadlite tier looks.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be tough even for Chad/Chadlite tier men on OLD. Sure it is much easier for them compared to average tier men, but women just get so flooded with matches on the apps and it is not uncommon for women to have 100+ matches within the first day or so of creating a profile. When that happens, its pretty much impossible for them to keep up with everyone who’s messaging them. Even Chad/Chadlite tier men can be forgotten about since their message will be pushed down quick by all of the new messages she has coming in. That’s why you still need good game and to know how to escalate quickly even if you do have Chad/Chadlite tier looks.
I wouldn't have believed it 10 years ago until I saw some dudes I knew with 6packs struggling or this one chick I knew who looked like a toad dating muscular 6'3 guys (Granted they were using her for $$$ and sex until they got tired of it) but OLD in general is getting harder for everyone

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first Tinder date was with a 26 yo 6/10. While I was texting her, she told me she had 60 guys simultaneously texting her from Tinder at the same time.
Imagine a 21 year old 8/10’s volume!!!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get them off Tinder asap and on to text or Snap. Then set up the meetup asap.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 4 prototypes.

1. Successful.
Obviously the top tier men
2. Semi Successfully
The normies, the average dude who stays on the right path. This man apparently struggles the most as he "did the most but gets the least.
3.the successfully unsuccessful man. Pookie rayray, white street guy /trailer trash . This man ironically enough has the most success. The badboy. He doesn't put in te work that nr2 (semi successful) does but reaps the same or much more. This is the dude she cheats on when she has a semi successful boyfriend.

All the other numbers try to contain this man, but this type is glorified by popular culture. Jail for example isn't AS life ending, heck, TONS of women have a "prison husband" thus ENCOURAGING men to be nr3.
4. The unsuccessfully unsuccessful
The incel. No success nowhere. No looks no money no status no game ect. Empty shell of a man. This is what OP refers to.

This man is invincible to women. He won't reproduce nor will he bring seduction or temptation. This man is a ticking time bomb.

Food for thought...
Good analysis. I'm #2 with mostly #4 results. :mad: