"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dating apps getting matched with younger woman

drewmogi88

New Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Hi Guys,
First time post so not sure im doing this right but anyway give it a go. So im 30 recently divorced have only started dating mid last year. I seme to get date easy enough with woman my age and seem to get pretty mature ones that a good looking etc.
My question is what should I do differently on the apps to get matched with younger woman that are not exactly looking for a long term relationship but something fun and easy?
I'm new to the dating world as I was with my ex since I was 17. So I don't want to jump into a LTR straight away.
cheers for any advice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Focus on approaching women in real life. Think about where women 18-24 typically spend time and go to those real world locations.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Focus on approaching women in real life. Think about where women 18-24 typically spend time and go to those real world locations.
On dating sites I don't see a lot of women under 30 who are hot. Why would a woman in her 20s that's mentally stable be using OLD is they're pre wall??
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Used to be easy to attract younger gals on OLD, even for a guy in his 40-50’s, having been one of those guys myself. It has become harder at least in the metro I’m in.

be fit, have a good profile and good photos, be articulate and take care of yourself get some style. If you’re a fit 50-something and have your **** together you can attract coeds. You do, however, need to be a top tier guy.
 
Top