"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Dating and false accusations

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
24
Age
39
I recently listened to this old O & A show. I'm sure many of you know/heard of plenty of these situations (guy brings woman home, proceed with consensual intercourse, is accused of rape later). I've never really worried about it before, but one incident could ruin your life. Do any of you take necessary precautions to avoid these types of situations? Starts at about 4:15

 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Always V.A.R when you are alone with the woman. I always do for a few months and then back them up on my backup drive under the woman's name and I date it. Hey, you never know. I also just do not do or show flashy things. Not worth the attention in my opinion.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You basically need an anroid phone, iOS wn't cut it. You install reptilicus onto it, that thing records everything. Then when freaky time comes around, you dial a command and your phone will record the surrounding sound. Since your phone is everywhere you are, you get the idea. Oh yea, almost forgot to mention, all that stuff recorded is send up to a secure web server, so your stuff from way before in time is accessible to you. Best thing is a lifetime subscription, you can install it on several phones.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
True story... years ago I bring this girl back to my house. We're sitting on my bed, I start kissing on her, and I tell her to take her pants off. She comes out her pants, but she's really shy, and freezes up after that... So I'm like whatever I've been here before, I'll be aggressive and do the rest

So I take off her panties, her ***** is soaking wet. She gets doggy and while I'm hitting it she's moaning and everything is good... the next day she tells me that she didn't want to have sex, and shes acting like i raped her...I'm like, but you were MOANING.. she says, "So, that doesn't mean I wanted to do it"

So yea, chicks are crazy
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
True story... years ago I bring this girl back to my house. We're sitting on my bed, I start kissing on her, and I tell her to take her pants off. She comes out her pants, but she's really shy, and freezes up after that... So I'm like whatever I've been here before, I'll be aggressive and do the rest

So I take off her panties, her ***** is soaking wet. She gets doggy and while I'm hitting it she's moaning and everything is good... the next day she tells me that she didn't want to have sex, and shes acting like i raped her...I'm like, but you were MOANING.. she says, "So, that doesn't mean I wanted to do it"

So yea, chicks are crazy
Thread like this should be a must read.
This **** can happened to everyone , almost happened to me with a past gf but she wasnt crazy so it did not get too serious.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
24
Age
39
True story... years ago I bring this girl back to my house. We're sitting on my bed, I start kissing on her, and I tell her to take her pants off. She comes out her pants, but she's really shy, and freezes up after that... So I'm like whatever I've been here before, I'll be aggressive and do the rest

So I take off her panties, her ***** is soaking wet. She gets doggy and while I'm hitting it she's moaning and everything is good... the next day she tells me that she didn't want to have sex, and shes acting like i raped her...I'm like, but you were MOANING.. she says, "So, that doesn't mean I wanted to do it"

So yea, chicks are crazy
That is insane. If she was a little more crazy and contacted the authorities, you would have been in serious hot water. Like in the video, she could say "I was too afraid to say no"
 
Top