Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating an ex-wife of Mafioso?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneRanger said:
She is divorced from her hubby after 12 years of greif and I just f**ked her tonight.

After the s*x she mentioned in bed conversation that her ex is Mafioso.
I love how she says it right after sex. Talk about fvcking someone and then realising that you are the one that potentially got fvcked.

Why would she say it all? sounds to me as if she wants to scare you or at least give you a warning that if you mess with her head then there is a very high probability that you are going to get a visit from her ex husband "associates".

I hear that they do good things at the witness protection program these days.... :crackup:

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night she was getting harassing phone calls from her first husband. Her second is the mafia dude.

I didn't know she was married twice until today. she must be the type who loves abuse and attracts it!!!!!!!!

He was calling her every two hours all night long. She said she didn't get any sleep and will check with the phone company to get his calls blocked.

Oh, boy. Lets see where this one goes.

BTW, I have a date with another woman from another town and another one is emailing me twice a day.

Now all I have to do is get some more orders from my net biz, to pay for these b*tches lunch and things will run smooth this week. ;)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
LoneRanger said:
Now all I have to do is get some more orders from my net biz, to pay for these b*tches lunch and things will run smooth this week. ;)
Call up the FBI, if what she says is true, they will pay for your lunch.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just dont get it..

its ENOUGH redflags already..

1. first ex husband calling and harrassing on regular basis
2. mentioning past relationships right after sex
3. not employed but living in a mansion
4. no clarification on if 2nd husband in the picture or not
5. in abusive relationship
6. on your own account, you feel she may be prone to abuse

... all this and then to ICE IT UP her latest husband is not only "connected", but directly related to people you want NO relationship with.....??

are you attracted to this drama ?

because i dont get why you wouldnt be running as far away possible from this, regardless of the fact of the mafia connections

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my beilef that women start 4 years earlier and have sexed 10 guys more than they told you about. SO you've learned about 2 husbands this early? Probably a 3rd, or a live-in not mentioned yet. NOW is a good time to RUN for the hills. Unless you want to take it further and find out if she did the local Hells Angels chapter[believe me, she hasn't told you the worst yet]

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys were right as usual. I just wish quality women were not as scarce in eastern Michigan as they are.

I think it is nearing the end for us. She also takes pain pills and freaked me out last night to the point I can't have sex with her. At night she's like's a zombie.

All we do is chat online and sleep together anyway. No excitement at all. Been that way from the moment we met. I took her out for lunch this week and there is no connection between us at all. I now realize she seems to be in a fog almost every time I've met her.

Basically, she is in medicated state. Not a junkie because she does have a couple of health problems stemming from working at Dow Chemicle.

When I find another woman I will explain the situation and tell her goodbye.

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
It is my beilef that women start 4 years earlier and have sexed 10 guys more than they told you about. SO you've learned about 2 husbands this early? Probably a 3rd, or a live-in not mentioned yet. NOW is a good time to RUN for the hills. Unless you want to take it further and find out if she did the local Hells Angels chapter[believe me, she hasn't told you the worst yet]
That is what was on my mind, too.

Also, she took a hot shower before I came over last night but her p*ssy still had this HORRIBLE rank to it. I could never go down and eat on that, give her a hand job let alone bone her ever again.

Bro, it is all but over for me and her. I just took a long hot shower and smelled the bath towel when done. Her p*ssy smell is on that, too.

I am going to contact the other plates tonight and get out of this situation.

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I may have no problems splitting with this one.

Here is part of our chat that is going on right now.

juhalawhitehead_r: do you want to see other girls? you can
lone_ranger: I can? You have no problem with that? ?
juhalawhitehead_r: i dont own you. but if you sleep with them i wont sleep with you
juhalawhitehead_r: just date
juhalawhitehead_r: sorry that is how i am
juhalawhitehead_r: i prefer one on one dating but we have only dated a few weeks

Last edited:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is good she is cool with it.. let her problems be someone else's problem. run.