Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating after 40 - two years worth of observations on HB8+'s

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After dating a lot for the past couple years now, I've found hot women, HB8+'s are simply not worth my time. Sure, I'll hangout with them and maybe even have sex with them but my expectations and subsequent efforts are VERY LOW. It used not to be this way, but recent events and movements (#metoo, feminism, overall war on men) and the advent of technology has changed all that.

Here are my general observations of dating HB8+'s the past two years (27 women) after being in a LTR for the previous nine years:

1- HB8+ women under 35 with no kids are all on multiple dating sites and using multiple dating apps. If you don't fit into their preconceived notion of the ideal man or supplicate to their needs, they have 50 messages waiting from betas and AFCs in their inbox when they get home. Control > Effort to make it work. They can never make up their mind who they truly want to be with and feel someone better is always right around the corner. Their behavior is usually self-serving, bratty, and immature. It's not all their fault, they've been conditioned to be this way by the influx of weak beta males catering to them and the over abundance of constant validation and attention via technology. I pump and dump these types all the time via SA and Match. They make horrible FT gf's and LTRs. Move on.

2- HB8+ women over 35 often have kids. For some, dad is in the picture and they co-parent. Not a bad scenario for me because they generally don't demand a lot of my time. Most here have some issues and usually low paying jobs. However, long-term, the thought of me being #2, #3, or even #6 in their life is somewhat off-putting. Travel, staying overnight, and planning activities can be a hassle because of the kids especially if the dad is not reliable or communication between the two is bad (fairly common). Many still act and play like they're 25 with no kids via dating apps and ONS/FWBs mentality. Ok for a STR or plate, but no more.

3- Some HB8+ women are alpha widows. They had kids very young with some guy who's now out of the picture. They fell for the alpha male and he spread his genes and left her. This is also pretty common. SA is LOADED with these types. They're generally quite ****ed up and damaged and untrustworthy. Many are flaky as hell and drug users or even convicted felons. They will always subconsciously migrate to the type of guy who is abusive or doesn't give a ****. They find this highly attractive. Usually they are very good at sex and quite easy. Pure 100% pump and dump type. They are a strong non-choice for a STR or LTR.

4- Some HB8+'s over 35 have kids, but dad is around, they communicate well, and the woman and kids are well-adjusted. She has a decent job and good family background. She makes time for you and has her act together. There can be potential here for STR or LTR if you can accept you'll never be #1. I met a TON of women like this using It's Just Lunch matchmaking service.

5- The HB8+ Unicorn- Holy Grail: Some over 35 may not have kids, but this is very rare if they're also well-adjusted with a good family background and career. Some may be uber-feminists or ultra-careerists which is a HUGE turnoff for me. I move forward, but carefully, as I'm always wondering why she's available. Some have just gotten out of LTR's or are recently divorced--ok. This is usually the best choice but as mentioned, they're rare as a unicorn, sasquatch, or purple squirrel--if they're well-adjusted. Kind of the Holy Grail in dating if you're my age. I've found one of these in the 27 women I've dated in the past 24 months. We did stay together for 5 months. No hard feelings, it just ran its course.

I've found HB7's to be the BEST choice for me. They seem to be far more well-behaved and well-adjusted, with kids or without. They seem to try harder and aren't so infatuated with dating apps and attention. Attitude and self image is usually much better too. They are rare though, most get taken up once they're single.

Good luck.

Dash

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do find interesting lately is how man r starting to wise up. Alpha and Beta r common terms in conversation and overheard a guy the other day saying what are you going to go completely White knght on her sorry ass. I was at golf with my mate yesterday who is quite blue pill and he was saying how feminism in the office now is just about opressing men. And how you can forget going to HR because it's full of bull dykes.

Certainly a lot of the over 35 guys are willing to just opt out for a while. Which I've always been a proponent of. If you go through one of those times when girls are just f****** with you and not in a good way it's better to focus on yourself for a little bit and clear your head.

So I think as we are swimming across the rip you will meet a few fellow travellers these days.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I live in this world the more soft MGTOW seems the best option to me.

There is no relation between commitment and results, no gain in putting some work in it, its either yes nor no so pointless to try to do the right thing.

Pump and dump while minding my own business is the best possible deal imo, being outcome independante and unwilling to invest come accordingly.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I live in this world the more soft MGTOW seems the best option to me.

There is no relation between commitment and results, no gain in putting some work in it, its either yes nor no so pointless to try to do the right thing.

Pump and dump while minding my own business is the best possible deal imo, being outcome independante and unwilling to invest come accordingly.
I like that term. but my spin on it is to cut out the casual sex [and the drama that comes with it]. There is still the desire for meaningful sex... the desire for a person. Perhaps it would be best termed soft monk mode.