"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Dating Advice anyone?

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Just saw the nice guys vs. jerks webpage... so I'm pretty new here to the Don Juan Forum. I pretty
much have been reading the same tips I've been
learning elsewhere. (e.g. confidence, anticipation,
unpredictability, and so forth). I've pretty much have
been working on that because I'm the kind of guy who
seeks advice and works to correct a problem (e.g.,
taking ballroom dancing, being able to get digits and
e-mails, etc.) Areas I've improved on involve the fact
I'm more confident than I was before, funnier than I
was before, and a little unpredictable. (Truth is, I
always have had the first two traits listed, but now
they're magnified).

Girls generally aren't attracted to looks, but
improving on my appearance and staying in shape has
helped me. However, no matter what I've done, I've
garnered little results in the area of dating, and
have been frustrated about that. In fact, sometimes, I
feel like I've been moving from frustrated to JUST
ABOUT HAD IT with women.

I'm a 22 year old guy attending Chico State right now,
who's been on very few dates and never had a
girlfriend. The girls have looks down flat, but one
thing I'm looking for is one who actually came with a
personality upon exiting the womb. I still think girls
like guys who are complete jackasses and are way too
into drama.

My being way down to earth doesn't exactly seem to
help, and neither does being Christian, conservative
(republican), emotional, mature for my age,
serious-natured, humorous (sarcastic, a little silly,
different) and so forth. Some girls are interesting,
intelligent, and even witty, but others are boring and
have nothing interesting to say. They all seem the
same to me. Good women are hard to come by. Another
thing I look for is this: can the girl keep a
conversation going? I'm the type of guy who is into
keeping long conversations going on a lot of topics,
regardless of whether they're emotional, intellectual,
or fun.

Anyway, it'd be interesting to hear what anyone has to
say. It's important to hear what the other person has
to say.

Sincerely,
Dave Nitoff
:cool:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Be a man and go get a girlfriend. Do not make excuses for yourself. We can all get girls.

I hope this helps and doesn't deter you from being the DJ I know you can be.
 

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Cool signature at the end. I've been working on the girlfriend thing, but I have to keep on fishing. The more I fish, the more likely I'll get a good catch. Do you have any examples of what I can do? This does help a little. Thanks again for replying.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
looking for Long Term Relationships?

check out Pook's Anti-Dump Machine in the DJ bible. it filters women out. will be a helpful tool on your journey to find the perfect girl for you.. despite everything you say you have (negative points) the girl you have a LTR with, must love you for who you are solely. not what you have
 

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I'll check out Pook's anti-dump machine. What negative points are you referring to? you're absolutely right because I am who I am.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I forgot to add that I figured that if a girl doesn't like me for who I am, then I'm better off without her. A lot of people these days tend to like people for what they have, not for whom they are. Someone once pointed that out to me.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by davejn1
My being way down to earth doesn't exactly seem to
help, and neither does being.... conservative
(republican)...Sincerely, Dave Nitoff
:cool:
Conservative republican - nothing else needs to be said! :rolleyes:
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by davejn1
I'll check out Pook's anti-dump machine. What negative points are you referring to? you're absolutely right because I am who I am.
like you said you're too conservative and you tend to stay too long on the phone (going against the DJ rules)

she's got to like you for who you are... you dont want her flaking out on you sometime down the road if you're looking for something thats gonna last.
 

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
There's nothing wrong with a little conservatism. There are conservative women out there (I've met some myself). Besides, I never said I was "too" conservative. I'm actually just midstream or more moderate. Besides, that's part of who I am.
 

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah, I never said anything about staying too long on the phone either. I actually keep the conversations brief and to the point. I get in and get out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2001
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Girls generally aren't attracted to looks
Well, actually they are. As soon as you come to realize this, you'll start to save yourself a lot of wasted energy and time on a girl that just can't stand the thought of having sex with you.
 

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
QUOTE]Well, actually they are. As soon as you come to realize this, you'll start to save yourself a lot of wasted energy and time on a girl that just can't stand the thought of having sex with you.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I thought girls were attracted to personality and character traits like confidence, sense of humor, and so forth. I've seen some unattractive guys with hot girls. Why is that the case if girls were attracted primarily to looks?[
 

davejn1

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Actually, I thought girls were attracted to personality and character traits like confidence, sense of humor, and so forth. I've seen some unattractive guys with hot girls. Why is that the case if girls were attracted primarily to looks?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by davejn1
I'm the type of guy who is into
keeping long conversations going on a lot of topics,
regardless of whether they're emotional, intellectual,
or fun.

nuff said. got that idea from there. anyways the point is the girl should like you for you... so try the anti dump machine and tell me if it works for ya mate. no hard feelings. may have misread what you wrote.
 

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2001
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
I've seen some unattractive guys with hot girls. Why is that the case if girls were attracted primarily to looks?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Do some searches on this subject. Pay attention to what the girls here on the forum have to say about this issue.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Heart Of Stone


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Do some searches on this subject. Pay attention to what the girls here on the forum have to say about this issue.
You're kidding right? You've been a member here how fvcking long and are still this dense?
 
Top