"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dating A Work Colleague, Good Or Bad Idea?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Your average woman is definitely going to utilize scarcity and the mermaid effect in most offices. For example, Pam would be considered average at best in a normal environment, but put her in a man cave/fat woman office setting and her value skyrockets
In most white collar settings, the unattached men are beta males with scarcity mindset. Most are getting slaughtered on the swipe apps. There are some normie sports bros and OnlyFans simps as a part of the mix. The attached men are in either in long term, non-marital LTRs which may or may not be declining or married men in marriages that are 5+ years. Most of the attached men are betas and have scarcity mentality too. Most of these attached men are concerned in their relationship about the woman leaving and experiencing a sexual drought.

A woman who is average to cute (most men rating 4.5-6.4) will see their value skyrocket in an office setting. I wouldn't try to mess around with a 5.5-6 who is a white collar co-worker, but there are enough thirsty office workers who will do that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I work in a hospital in a large department. We have had several work romances and a few marriages.

I think its better to date someone from another department. Even then i saw it go bad for a guy who was rebuffed and someone went to HR over it
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Did it once in 2015/2016 with an ex-boss/manager. She ended up getting me sacked, never again.

I've smashed colleagues in the past, wouldn't recommend LTR, especially not if it's your boss, or you own the company.

Juice not worth the squeeze with LTR. It gets awkward/weird, everyone knows, arguements hit different when they follow you to work.

Sex only, I think banging colleagues is great, don't take it further than that unless she ticks all boxes and you will marry her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Brilliant idea. Even better if she is your boss or works for HR.
 

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2022
Messages
90
Reaction score
41
Age
33
I actually have a less extreme view on this than the consensus, if i did get talking with a chick at the workplace and things just naturally escalate over time (iow's and what not) i wouldn't fight it, this is very different to actively seeking out chicks at work though which we can all agree is a no no.
 
Top