Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a neighbor help!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

I've been dating a neighbor on and off for 5 years.She is angry and breaks up with me all the time.We haven't been intimate in 100 days.She is a single mom and has kid every other week.She seems to be at home most of time.I've tried to date other woman and she lures me back most of the time only after she thinks I may really be gone.The sex is great but thats not very often.I want more sex.She says our problem is from lack of commitment.I'm scared that if I gave her a committment we wouldn't have sex very often.This is an issue for me.I do really love her but she is very disrespectful and angry.I was thinking that I may have to throw in the towel and move on.It hurts but we haven't even kissed in a 100 days.Should I give up?How do I get what I want from our relationship?She is very difficult and bitchy.She is also picking fights with me all the time.

The last thing she said to me that "I will be replaced soon"!I'm not sure she means this.I did tell her "I was throwing in the towel and good luck."I really don't want to let her go.Any suggestions?I have a date with another woman this week.Should I let my new date come to my house?She will see this.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a single mom and has kid every other week
Why would you ever date single mom?
That alone should be the answer to your question.

Never date single moms. Just to mention among things the financial and legal risk you are facing isn't worth the squeeze.
If they lie to the courts and tell the judge for example that her kids see you as their father= Child support for you to pay the next 15-18 years of your life to children that is not yours... No to mention that they can force you to pay alimony too in worst case scenario if they deem the relationship equal to a married couple status. Family law is not friendly for men, it jut isn't.

Ejaculate and evacuate if you really need to use her as a plate... (But honestly you should just dump her and find a better plate to spin.)

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask your @mhotrocks, don't you think you deserve better than this in life? You say that you love a woman who's treating you like garbage. You may 'love' her, but she clearly doesn't love you. This is very toxic and steals alot of your precious time that you could be spending with a woman who appreciates you..
But first, you must do some inner work on yourself and ask what you want out of life and set some standards and boundaries accordingly.
They will be served as your support wheels for the future, to a more fulfilling life where you only allow kind and respectful women around you. It's isn't enough to just set them, you really have to believe you're worthy of such a life. Start by asking yourself, why wouldn't you be worthy of this and work from there. Write down all of your positive aspects and things that you're good at and read it many times over. Realise that you've alot of value.
Right now, you have a neighbour friend and you're her prisoner because of the way you think. It's time to break free. You're 49 years old and it's never too late to look out for yourself. Start today.
Good luck

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a scarcity mindset. 100 days should be enough time to break from her. Go another 100 - strictly no contact whatsoever.

You don't love this woman. You just don't love yourself enough to risk being alone.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a neighbor on and off for 5 years.She is angry and breaks up with me all the time.

She is a single mom

She says our problem is from lack of commitment.

I do really love her but she is very disrespectful and angry.

I was thinking that I may have to throw in the towel and move on.

She is very difficult and bitchy.She is also picking fights with me all the time.
Scarcity mindset for sure. You should've moved on the first time she got angry and broke up with you and never went back with her. By letting her get angry and break up with you and you going back, you are devaluing yourself in her eyes and lowering yourself every single time.

Do not let any girl disrespect you and learn to value yourself more.

Move on. Nothing good is going to come of this.

And do not try to have a transactional relationship where you offer commitment and she offers sex. It won't work.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a neighbor on and off for 5 years.She is angry and breaks up with me all the time.We haven't been intimate in 100 days.She is a single mom and has kid every other week.She seems to be at home most of time.I've tried to date other woman and she lures me back most of the time only after she thinks I may really be gone.The sex is great but thats not very often.I want more sex.She says our problem is from lack of commitment.I'm scared that if I gave her a committment we wouldn't have sex very often.This is an issue for me.I do really love her but she is very disrespectful and angry.I was thinking that I may have to throw in the towel and move on.It hurts but we haven't even kissed in a 100 days.Should I give up?How do I get what I want from our relationship?She is very difficult and bitchy.She is also picking fights with me all the time.

The last thing she said to me that "I will be replaced soon"!I'm not sure she means this.I did tell her "I was throwing in the towel and good luck."I really don't want to let her go.Any suggestions?I have a date with another woman this week.Should I let my new date come to my house?She will see this.
Replace her with a sane person

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did someone forget to concatenate a space in their bot algorithm?

Linear

Banned
Reaction score
I think you really have to break up if you had no sex in 100 days

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your worried you wont get more sex if you commit? If she was truely interested it has nothing to do with commitment .. she would be interested regardless...... your already not getting the sex you want.. your being drip fed... crumbs.. strung along... i dont see the issue... you are likely one of her plates... next.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I heard was disrespectful angry single mother that lives across the street. (((DUDE)))... Oh and no sex, Ouch.
Me thinks you already know the answers but want verification. Painted yourself in a corner so to speak. Me, I would
Be nice and respectful if she comes around, to help ease into the END!

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"At home most of the time", kid every other week...... you are supposed to wife her up, finance her and her kid, suffer through her unacceptable behaviour, maybe she will be pregnant from you before she withdraws sex as she allready uses sex to keep you hooked, you are her revenue-plan for the next 20+ years .......

........get the hell outa there! NOW!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think these posts are trolls ???how can you be on this site for any length of time and need advice on this? Delete her number... pretend she’s dead... don’t acknowledge her, dont even look at her.... have some respect for yourself. If you want to bang a single mom... go ahead... have fun... but soon she will start looking for a provider. The last one I screwed around with was fun for about 2 months. Then she started saying things like “ I don’t think anyone will date me... I have baggage ( talking about her kid)”. Or asking me if I like kids.... I would tell her “ nah, you will find some guy.... there is someone out there that will help raise someone else’s child”. And when asked if I want kids I would say sure.... it’s every guys dream to see his genes passed on and help mold their son or daughter”. She would get pissed but was would still drop everything if I called!

I always looked at it this way... it’s the man that’s doing the single mom a favor... not the other way around !

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes think these posts are trolls ???how can you be on this site for any length of time and need advice on this?
Because...Power of the pvssy as they.

Power of the Pvssy + weak mind = death trap

SoSuave is like a personal trainer. Guys with weak minds need strengthening but once you leave your personal trainer, you could end up being the same weak minded individual. It doesn't matter how long a person has been with their personal trainer. It's how they apply what they learned and discipline themselves to follow it on their own time away from the personal trainer that counts and ultimately delivers results. My $.02

Reactions: B80
D

Deleted member 138215

Definitely not a troll just got wrapped up in a hot chic.