Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a girl that does not use "please,thanks" but use direct commands

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am dating a girl that she is kind of confidant, and what bother me she never say "please,thanks,sorry" , so her sentences look more like commands, which sometimes bother me.
I want a way to make her talk in more nicer way, put in mind she is not rude, but I just used to deal with people who dont usually give their sentences in that direct way .
any ideas ?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rip on her. When she gave me one of those imperative sentences, I would salute, and say "MA'AM.....YES MA'AM!" And then I'd laugh. And then I would go out of my way to not do whatever it is she just ordered me to do.
Yes sir...

Thats a red flag in my book. I'd try doing a small gesture in good faith where youd expect the average person would appreciate/thank you. If she's still unresponsive I'd tell her "what's wrong? You don't like?" If she still gives you a weak excuse/no response I'd playfully rip into her. She should be appreciative that your with her and not act like some self entitled little b!tch...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
So I am dating a girl that she is kind of confidant, and what bother me she never say "please,thanks,sorry" , so her sentences look more like commands, which sometimes bother me.
I want a way to make her talk in more nicer way, put in mind she is not rude, but I just used to deal with people who dont usually give their sentences in that direct way .
any ideas ?
So you don't like her. You want to 'make her talk in a nicer way'?

You want to train her like a pet.

Dump her.

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad manners is a major major red flag for me.

If she can't even say please or thanks, you need to drop her asap and save yourself the trouble.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to tell her "no", and tell her you don't feel like doing it. It's the only way for her to get the point and it may never change.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after she makes one of those statements, I'd reply "please?", "thank you?" etc. to make her get the idea she should be asking not telling you. Or just drop her ass and leave her for someone else to train

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl who ALWAYS cut me off when talking. All the fvcking time! I tried being direct but that didn't work. Then I used to walk away from her when she did this but that didn't work either. You're pushing sh!t uphill trying to get them to change their ways.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to deal with open disrespect, because you can simply call her out and it's clear you have a good reason. I love busting arrogant people like that, it's an easy thing to do that usually earns lots of respect.