Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating a girl that did a threesome

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, would you make your gf a woman that had a threesome in the past? A threesome either with a girl or with a guy.

Just wondering...I think I would not.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever LTR, but I guess most women will never tell you the truth...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the judgment.

Some of you are involved with girlfriends/LTR, with broads who have had a threesome, with two guys, yet don't even know it.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two girls one guy = threesome. Awesome. I don't think it would bother me.
Two guys one girl = 2 c0cks in the same room. That's one too many. Not awesome.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
If she was in a devils threesome, there's no bringing that sh!t back to normality. She's another atomized slut lost to the void. She's now the type to accidentally scald her offspring with boiling hot water in a mad dash to get to her ringing iphone. Not to mention she just messed around with two borderline low beta/omega faggots. Two pairs of exposed balls inches apart = faggot.

If however she was in a threeway with another woman then that's salvageable. Simply means she was with with a man who had high enough value to pull it off. Which by rights and laws of unchained hypergamy means she only goes after and gets high quality men. No slur by any means. I could live with that quite easily.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pulled off a lot of fmf threesomes. Unless you're a movie star, or paying the girls, it usually amounts to a way of making lesbian sex socially acceptable. Single women who will join a couple are so rare they're called 'unicorns.' The ones I have met - and often fvcked - really struck me as in-the-closet lesbians. Sex with me was just a bargaining chip to get what they really wanted - another girl. Not that I care; it was still worth it :)

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she was in a threesome (2 girls 1 guy) and said it was just okay, not awesome. Now why would I have a problem with that? I'm sure none of you guys would object to having sex with two girls at the same time, but then some of you would never ever date them (again) and you wouldn't recommend them to a friend, so in your mind you are okay with basically spoiling the goods for everyone and that just means you're not a very nice person. Don't you have a problem with that?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% chance if she had a threesome with two guys you'll never find out about it anyway. Girls have sex in the most discreet way possible, usually telling the guy/s to be quiet about it when they are not in a relationship so her social circle won't think she's a slvt. Many guys would keep quiet about it in the hope of banging her again. I had a Brazilian girl who was up for getting banged in a threesome, hinting not very subtly she would prefer it with two guys.

That said if she had a threesome with a guy and a girl then you also have a livewire on your hands. Usually girls like that wouldn't be fit for an LTR either, but use your best judgement.