I am going to ask a really close female friend out. I had a crush on her for some time. I got over her, but now I am falling for her again..
Me and this chick are REALLY good friends. When we hang out, we both have a great time, no matter what we do. We always end up cuddling and holding hands. Also, she actually has goals and things going for her in life, and is not like those superficial drama chicks. She's just a great, fun person.
This is the question for those of you who in the past went from being friends to a LTR:
Is it really worth it in the end?
If we started a relationship and it ended after some time, would it still be possible to remain friends? Would it still be the same?
Thanks.
Me and this chick are REALLY good friends. When we hang out, we both have a great time, no matter what we do. We always end up cuddling and holding hands. Also, she actually has goals and things going for her in life, and is not like those superficial drama chicks. She's just a great, fun person.
This is the question for those of you who in the past went from being friends to a LTR:
Is it really worth it in the end?
If we started a relationship and it ended after some time, would it still be possible to remain friends? Would it still be the same?
Thanks.