Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a foreign girl

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,

The main reason I am posting is to ask you about any previous experience you have had dating women from different cultural or lingual backgrounds.

I recently met a shy spanish girl for a coffee date. We had a delightful time, she speaks english fluently and unfortunately I speak almost no spanish, although she began to teach me some words and phrases.

I am British and during the conversation I noticed that every now and then we would have a cultural concept which would become a nuisance to explain the intricate details, and I was leaving some things half explained...

We were enjoying ourselves until the very end of the night when I walked her home and was unsure as to whether to go in for the kiss, at this point I don't think either of us were on the same page conversationally, so I grabbed her gently by the arm, thanked her and then left (without a kiss).

Any similar difficulties?

Sincerely

Betamax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreign girls - totally different rule book mate. You are playing by the rules of cricket and she is using rules for say spanish football.

I am married to a French women - Men are from Mars, Women from Venus and French women are from beyond this galaxy! At first meeting they seem to have very strange and bizarre customs. A whole set of different dos and don'ts.

For example, what I call flirting and her version is totally worlds apart. French and other women from different countries have been brought up with a totally different mind set of traditions, ideals and expectations. However, if you can learn their rule books you have got it cracked.

Tell them you love their country and want to learn first hand from them what its like to be a French/Spanish/German/Polish/Chinese person. Have an open mind to their cultures - we all want the same things in this world, but we go about different ways about it to arrive at the same result. She wants kissing, romance and sex too, but you have to push a different set of buttons to get it. Often you don't even know what or where the buttons are.

For example, We went food shopping last Saturday, dropped the food off at home and went for a little drive around and had a so-so lunch at a quite pub and quick walk around the park. Just an average day, no real physical contact, flirting, kissing etc. You could say it was a bit boring. Not to my French wife, as soon as we got back, she all but raped me behind the front door saying she was really wet and turned on and could wait to get me home? I didn't do anything, and she even paid for lunch too. She thought it was a really great day - different expectations at work here folks.

I could give you thousands of examples of things kinda lost in translation. A French woman, buy her a bunch of flowers and she thinks its for the house, buy a single flower such as rose and she thinks (quite rightly too) that its for her. Buy her carnations and she is kind of insulted as they use this flower for funerals only in France.

Unlike American & British women who are primarily focused on what your financial status is, French women rank a man's financial state as a very low priority. They are looking for real man who can show them romance and good sex (they love sex and often if its right). They are not interested at all in beta or metro males one bit, and they think all 'beefed' up muscle males as gay. They will not even look at them. In fact a gym is a gay church to them. All you body builders out there take note - French women are not interested period.

French women don't like men who dye their hair - they are natural people and love growing old (dis)gracefully. But the main difference between UK & USA women and the French women is that UK & USA women regardless of age act like spoilt little girls, while the French are real women.

As for Spanish, German, Polish girls etc, they have different expectations and buttons, but its up to you to work them out and don't think for a minute they will act like the local girls.

To get a foreign shag - you have to become like one of them.... oh la la !

Bonsoir

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated an Ethiopian, three Jamaicans, a Korean, a Japanese girl, a couple Native Americans, a Mexican, two Filipino girls, Chinese, Spanish, and French girls.
I have never found culture to be an issue. They are all sensual in the same ways.
I find the same things turn them on - confidence, looks, swagger, lifestyle, money.
Maybe money a little more so. But they don't always want the money spent on THEM.
They just like to know you handle your business. I've done a girl from every race almost, did the whole wine and dine with all of them.
I found it interesting to learn the languages and customs.
I don't see much difference in the attraction aspect though.
At least not for one nighters anyway...

PS by "dated" I mean "f**ked" haha

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
as soon as we got back, she all but raped me behind the front door saying she was really wet and turned on and could wait to get me home? I didn't do anything, and she even paid for lunch too.

You are a legend, well done sir.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Betamax said:
Foreign girls - totally different rule book mate. You are playing by the rules of cricket and she is using rules for say spanish football.

I am married to a French women - Men are from Mars, Women from Venus and French women are from beyond this galaxy! At first meeting they seem to have very strange and bizarre customs. A whole set of different dos and don'ts.

For example, what I call flirting and her version is totally worlds apart. French and other women from different countries have been brought up with a totally different mind set of traditions, ideals and expectations. However, if you can learn their rule books you have got it cracked.

Tell them you love their country and want to learn first hand from them what its like to be a French/Spanish/German/Polish/Chinese person. Have an open mind to their cultures - we all want the same things in this world, but we go about different ways about it to arrive at the same result. She wants kissing, romance and sex too, but you have to push a different set of buttons to get it. Often you don't even know what or where the buttons are.

For example, We went food shopping last Saturday, dropped the food off at home and went for a little drive around and had a so-so lunch at a quite pub and quick walk around the park. Just an average day, no real physical contact, flirting, kissing etc. You could say it was a bit boring. Not to my French wife, as soon as we got back, she all but raped me behind the front door saying she was really wet and turned on and could wait to get me home? I didn't do anything, and she even paid for lunch too. She thought it was a really great day - different expectations at work here folks.

I could give you thousands of examples of things kinda lost in translation. A French woman, buy her a bunch of flowers and she thinks its for the house, buy a single flower such as rose and she thinks (quite rightly too) that its for her. Buy her carnations and she is kind of insulted as they use this flower for funerals only in France.

Unlike American & British women who are primarily focused on what your financial status is, French women rank a man's financial state as a very low priority. They are looking for real man who can show them romance and good sex (they love sex and often if its right). They are not interested at all in beta or metro males one bit, and they think all 'beefed' up muscle males as gay. They will not even look at them. In fact a gym is a gay church to them. All you body builders out there take note - French women are not interested period.

French women don't like men who dye their hair - they are natural people and love growing old (dis)gracefully. But the main difference between UK & USA women and the French women is that UK & USA women regardless of age act like spoilt little girls, while the French are real women.

As for Spanish, German, Polish girls etc, they have different expectations and buttons, but its up to you to work them out and don't think for a minute they will act like the local girls.

To get a foreign shag - you have to become like one of them.... oh la la !

Bonsoir
almost true as I'm French and know a lot about french women. BUT French Women tend to be as similar as other western countries women nowadays. The last generation (18-25 yo) are also focused on the male's financial status and are also superficial. French women certainely have different expectations than US/UK women and moreover than eastern countries or asian women. Its all about age, culture and education. You have to take these things into consideration when you deal with a foreign women. The "basics" are the same. Women are working the same way all over the globe. They love sex, flowers, money, power etc.

I disagree about the fact that french women see the gym as a gay church. Thats wrong. They like muscles but not massive bodybuilder look. You have to take care of your look/body as they do. They may tell you they dont like muscles bla bla bla but remember you have to take care about what they do, not what they say.
Flirting, kissing, etc are quite different for sure. sometimes easier and faster if you push the right button !

à l'attaque ! :)

cheers

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fked women from 15 different countries and they are all after the same thing - security (tall, rich, confident, leader etc). The difference is the European women don't put out as easily and expect a little more romance than American/english girls. I just broke up with a French girl and wouldn't date another one again; too much romance and maintenance required

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm well seeing you are also from england, i am sure you know it's very diverse and the likelyhood of you dating a foreign girl is quite likely, Which is probablly why i have dated a lot of different cultures. I have noticed differences but to be honest they are human from where ever they come from, they still like to eat, sleep, have sex and watch tv. So it shouldn't effect your game too much, you may have to adapt, but i always find it interesting learning about new cultures and sometimes it gives you even more to talk about.

So just make sure not to look at it as a negative thing and when dating them as well you got to make sure you don't let the language barrier get to you either, i have dated girls from spain who don't speak good english and they actually prefer to speak english sometimes to help them practise. Hell i even dated a japanese girl who didn't speak NO ENGLISH at all....pretty fun but spent a lot of time on google translator.

sexyukraine

Reaction score
Sexyukraine new, but reliable and interesting site to meet with Ukrainian girls. Free register and just real profiles without bots and fakes . Real, live dating ! Sign up, to start communication! Meet new girls and opportunity to experience the romantic feeling , a real chance to find happiness and love.

Knowledge of languages is not required - an online translator help to communicate with the girls, and video chats will save you from boring typing.

It’s 100% verified anti scam site.

Sexyukraine.com - add brightness to your life.

P.S At sexyukraine.com only beautiful and sweet girls

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy dates one girl from Country X, and he sets himself up as an expert on what women from Country X are like. "And they also like to leave their keys on tables!"

A guy dates many foreign girls and he will see that they vary, just like girls from his own country. This is demonstrated by the posts quoted below.

If everyone would be the same in Country X, why would they vote for political parties with vastly different outlooks?

I have had sex with girls from every part of the world except Oceania (Australia, New Zealand and the smaller islands). I don't want to brag, so I won't write the number, but it is high - foreign students, mostly. And I have dated at least three times more foreign girls than I have slept with. They vary greatly in personality. And they certainly won't be offended by a certain flower arrangement or something like that.

However, there will be different averages in different countries. Girls from China have a different average behavior than girls from, say, Mexico or the Persian Gulf. Chinese girls will have a greater appreciation for hard work and self-discipline, and will on average be calmer, even though you can find crazies there too. Higher estrogen, lower testosterone, higher average IQ. Girls from the Middle East for example will on average not be as pleasant. Except if they come from Iran, whose Persian migrants to Western Europe are the only Middle Easterners who go to college to the same rate as West Europeans.

But you can never say "This girl is from that country, so she will be like this!" Or the ever ridiculous: "Oh yeah, girls from that country are really easy to have sex with!" or "Those are frigid b!tches". That kind of low-IQ idiocy is for those who listen to the no-future loser Rooshy, not for thinking people.

About French women. I have lived in France. Again: they vary. Although on average, people in France have a, shall we say, louder culture than North Europeans. But to say "She will be like this or that because she's French" is impossible.

lugsy211 said:
We were enjoying ourselves until the very end of the night when I walked her home and was unsure as to whether to go in for the kiss, at this point I don't think either of us were on the same page conversationally, so I grabbed her gently by the arm, thanked her and then left (without a kiss).

Any similar difficulties?
Betamax said:
seasonedplayer said:
I have fked women from 15 different countries and they are all after the same thing - security (tall, rich, confident, leader etc).
rushing dude 123 said:
I have noticed differences but to be honest they are human from where ever they come from, they still like to eat, sleep, have sex and watch tv.

asid76 said:
I have dated an Ethiopian, three Jamaicans, a Korean, a Japanese girl, a couple Native Americans, a Mexican, two Filipino girls, Chinese, Spanish, and French girls.
I have never found culture to be an issue. They are all sensual in the same ways.
I find the same things turn them on - confidence, looks, swagger, lifestyle, money.