“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dating 45-year old lady at work!

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Sweden
Hey guys!

I’m new here but have been lurking the boards for a while.

I have recently broke up with my GF (three year long relationship) and now I am looking for some action.

At my office, there is an unbelievably hot (for being 45!!!) woman, 12 years older than me. Im 33.

Now, before you all yell at me for dating at work, please be aware that I will quit by early summer, so I think I can take a risk and try this out.

I have been working with this lady for two years now and always been very attracted to her. Last week I finally gathered the courage to ask her out, but the date will not take place until March 13, a good month of. That’s because i have tickets to a very popular theater play. (BTW she doesnt know that. Want to keep a bit of mystery)

She gladly accepted! So far everything seems to be fine, and she actually seems to be somewhat interested. The other day she told me that she ”wanted to fall in love” and made a gesture supposed to imply that I would be her ”victim”.

Two problems:

One: I keep seeing her at work every day. How should i handle this? Try to stay as far away as possible in the hope of not saying / doing something stupid.

Two: We have both been invited to the same party by the end of the month. Should I go or not? If I go, how should I handle her?

I’d be very grateful for any suggestions, as my DJ skills are very rusty, to say the least….

Also: she is 45, experienced and beautiful....Should I play the game or be more relaxed. I really like her and wouldn't mind getting serious with her.

Cheers,

SDJ
:D
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You made a date two months in advance? LOL! Thats the first time I heard something like that.

Of course you should go to the party...don't be intimidated by her anywhere.

Don't change your persona for this woman - why would you, she obviously likes you as you are.

Don't worry too much about impressing her, she is a 45 y/o and knows what she wants in life. You should be worried about what she is going to do to you once you two are alone at her place...bet $100 she rapes you!:D

She seems like the domineering type and with the age difference she might try to overpower you and your place in the relationship, stand your ground and be a man and don't let her set the agenda - assert yourself and be in control - older women like strong men and not wussies!

Why not ask her to do something next week, why wait 2 months?
This woman is good to go now - she is hotter than a firecracker! :D
 

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Sweden
PRL,

Thanks a lot for some good advice!

I edited my post above, the date is in March and not in May.

To me the most difficult thing is restraining myself from just getting close to her and say some stupid AFC things....maybe I shuld just give her the look and grab her behind....:D

If I get raped after the date I will gladly send you a hundred bucks! :p
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Swedish,

I wanted to add that you don't need to impress her because a 45 year old woman is usually the one who is in need and are determined to impress the man - especially a younger man at that! So your modus operandi is to show interest and some aggressiveness, but be relatively conservetive in your approach and let things flow at a moderate pace. Once you have her loyalty, it'll be hard to stop her from knocking down your door. Oh hell, you might as well just leave the door open so that you don't have to pay for repairs! :D
 
Last edited:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
I think you should start turning up the heat. It'd be weird to ask her out for March, and avoid her until then.

How you play it is up to you, but some playful teasing at work and at the party could go down well.

Build up the date in her mind and the sexual tension between you with some teasing and flirting so she's really curious and looking forward to it by the time it happens.

Or you could take her out for a drink on Friday and try to get her back to your place.

If she likes you then either approach will probably work, so long as you don't f*ck it up.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Sweden
Thanks a lot guys!

Maybe I should send her an email before this weekend (After all it's Valentine's) outlining the time and place for our date, without revealing too many details!?

She is ill and will be home for the rest of the week so I won't be seeing her, but I got her private email adress.

Cheers,

SDJ
 
Top