Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating 2 women simultaneously

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with these 2 chics a weekend apart a couple months back and have continued to see both. So far they are oblivious to one another but with this being a small town and both demanding more of my time that is sure to change. Have been intimate with both and really enjoy spending time with each of them. I've had occasions in the past when I've been sexually involved with more than one woman but this is the first time I've ever been in a situation where I could see myself having a relationship with either one....there is simply nothing I've found about them that I don't like. So how do I play this? Do I ride the wave as long as I can and hope my charm and persuasion can soothe any hurt feelings or go ahead and tell them the unvarnished truth and let the chips fall where they may? Spent the night with girl #2 last night and she told me this morning that I better not fvck another girl if I plan to continue with her. She's also been asking questions about my whereabouts to mutual friends so I can see things coming to a head soon. Thus far haven't lied to or made any promises to either girl but pretty sure girl #1 wouldn't be cool with me screwing anyone besides her either. I'm really torn about what to do....don't want to hurt anyone and hate to burn any bridges. Has anyone here been in this situation and if so, how did you handle it and what was the result?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sandman,
Aah the Philanderers dilemma....
How happy could I be with either
Were t'other dear charmer away
But while you thus teaze me together
To neither a word will I say,

My advice,start auditioning a few more starlets for your forthcoming productions.....Whatever you do don't tell either of them the truth,it will only hurt....what is the population of your "small town"?

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Population is about 10K although there is a town about 20 miles away of about 60K where everyone goes for entertainment. As to auditioning other starlets, I have another in the nearby larger town who has been texting me and making it plain she is open to going out and having some fun. Haven't set anything up as of yet, debating the wisdom involving another one. Sure it would be grand to be banging 3 hot chics at once but the two I'm seeing now both are really into me and pretty sure they aren't seeing anyone else. If they found out about each other, much less a 3rd woman, they would be the proverbial scorned woman and come up with creative ways to make my life miserable. I just don't see the current situation having a happy ending regardless of what I do or don't do.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sandman,
Wowee,your town is way too small to make spinning plates an easy game....lets face it in your society,which when I see the movies looks so much like ours...You probably only need to pvee on your back fence at midnight and the town is talking about it in the morning....the eligible Ladies would have all the guys like you worked out,probably like our small towns the older ones are very judgemental too....Doesn't look too good with
Girl no 2,if she is sniffing around it is just a matter of time...wish I could be more optimistic but having worked in a town only a little smaller,I noticed that everyone knew everyone elses business....You should have a bit better time with your neighbors up the Road a bit,60.000 is enough for a fair bit of anonymity....Just make sure that Geographically and thematically there is no commonality.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandman -- first of all, props on finding a way to be good with attracting women -- one problem aside from jealousy, that having multiple partners can create is disease xfer -- make sure you are being safe so you don't spread something unknowingly...not that this may be an issue for you...but it does happen.

Hmm..definitely a hard spot to be in...you see reasons in your mind to be with both of them...both are into you...both want to be with you and would be hurt to find out about the other..

I guess one thing to think about: how long have you been psuedo-dating both of these girls? If it is early, it may be too soon to see the true colors or real attitudes they both have beneath their lust or charm for you...maybe give it some time and see which one stands out stronger...although if she was to find out at a later time you'd been seeing the other at the same time, her trust may be broken...

Gah...the predicament of man: finally get things working in your favor, now pressured into monogamy and unable to decide -- you could try keep doing what you are doing and see what you can get away with -- but you would have to be mentally prepared to lose both of them.

If there is one of them that sticks out over the other, or stands ahead, maybe you ought to invest more time in her...maybe try and hold off on s3xing the other...I mean if they "just" asked for exclusivity, you may not have to worry about what has happened up until this point -- but now they are demanding some terminal point of action -- "be with me"...

You could drop off the map for a few days and see who comes to you the most...sh.it man I don't know...I imagine part of your success with both of these women is the fact that you have had options..probably preventing certain AFC or 'oneitis' like behaviors from manifesting...once you cut the other loose its possible you may fall into some of that attitude with your choice...but perhaps not: if you've got a potential third too you must be doing things well, and even if you got exclusive with one you may see success there too.

Tough place to be in man. I completely hear you on small town frustration and it seriously denting your exposure or game. I haven't been spinning plates for awhile but I could tell you given this town (6K) word seems to spread like wildfire...

I say whatever you do: stay true to yourself. Respect them -- but make the right choice that will work best for you.

I've been mildly jaded with women at the present..so the dark side of me says: just go have fun with both until it blows up...but the light side of me says: it all depends what you want. If you want an LTR trust is a huge thing, if this right now is an egg shell area -- step carefully -- because the wrong step could definitely damage any ability for an LTR with both women. If all you're interested in is s3x, then keep at it, seems like that part is taking care of itself. But most it seems want more than that at somepoint. And that's where you have to really step back and look at these women objectively and choose wisely. The true LTR choice may be neither of these two or three.

You will make the right decision -- deep down inside with time you will know what is right.

PS -- I do think at some point you have to make a decision, I know at least as myself if the chick I'm with has multiple partners disease, etc would be a real issue for me -- and if I did find out it would shatter my trust and definitely repel me from her. I'm not judging you here in anyway, right now I wouldn't mind have a few different sex partners...but just make sure you are being safe, and it really is unfair to someone who thinks they are exclusive to not be -- specifically because of disease xfer, but also invested emotions, etc, there are enough of us jaded men on this board the more jaded women we add the worse this whole damn lot of humans is going to become...but you'll make the right decision! I suppose it's really about what you want...and the truth is half these crazy women pressure us into monogamy but then they are the ones b.itching and moaning about us later on...maybe it's not bad to ignore their requests and just take care of yourself and your life...maybe that is a bit cold, not sure, maybe I've read too much here or been through too much shi.t...but fvck it..I have yet for women to NOT be a problem once things get more and more serious -- so maybe the true solution is to just go with it and see who ends up on top...or enjoy it all, then drop em all and find a better one...(probably a bit cold coming from me but been one of those days)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given how much is made of spinning plates here , I'm surprised there are aren't more posts like this on this forum. There doesn't seem to be much acknowledgement that complications and hurt feelings can arise.

If you haven't agreed to be exclusive, technically you're doing nothing wrong. But you seem to be giving off a vibe of sorts that you are leading these girls on, which isn't good either.

You could characterize the "other girl" as a "friend" if it comes up. Isn't that what girls do, even if they're actually fvcking them? I think their rationale is if they're not commited then they're just friends really, sex or not.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't looking for an LTR when I met either of these girls but it's rare that I go out with a woman and really feel a connection. I feel it with both of these and thus far nothing is making one stand out above the other. I met them a week apart so no one really has a head start on the other. I'm sure with time that will change but with one of them already asking questions time isn't on my side. I'm sure it won't be long before the other begins asking as well. I can easily see a scenario where I lose both and although I have girl #3 on the periphery...that would be a shame. I have so much fun with these girls and while I don't need to be in relationship to feel complete, if I'm honest about it I'm probably happier when I'm in one IF there is real chemistry with the other person....the kind of deal where you can have fun watching paint dry with your significant other. That's hard to find in my experience.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real options are the cornerstone of confidence, so try not to think of it in terms of risk – as in you're risking the loss of "a great girl". Most guys get to a point where Game and plate spinning give them their first taste of real options to select from or fall back on when another doesn't pan out. The problem arises when they spin enough plates successfully to the point where they think they've maxed out to their "best" option and the old scarcity mentality returns. Most times a guy who newly practices Game and plate spinning never really spins plates; he uses it for the first monogamous opportunity that's been eluding him for so long and calls it quits.

If you feel that you have something to lose with a particular girl, you're no longer spinning plates - you're thinking and approaching dating in terms of exclusivity. POOK's great quote: "women would rather share a high value Man than be saddled by a faithful loser" A lot of guys (and almost every woman) have a big problem with the truth of this because they take it too literally. POOK was never suggesting that you OVERTLY declare that you'll be open to other options and that your girls should accept this. Every woman takes this quote in this way. When it's on the table like that it unsurprisingly becomes an affront to their pride and self-worth. However, in practice, non-exclusivity has to be COVERT. It needs to be implied, not declared. Thus you see the truth in POOK's observation - women's behavior will bear him out.

A high value Man can spin plates, and sometimes those plates suspect there are, or know there are other plates in his rotation. They'll tolerate it so long as he remains high enough value (or effectively presents that perception) or they'll move on to another high value Man. As I said, some plates fall off to be replaced by new plates. You must be willing and confident enough to let some of them fall.

When you do finally transition into exclusive monogamy there are a few questions you need to ask yourself. Are you doing so because you have a re-heated scarcity mentality? Are you considering monogamy because you've developed ONEitis? Do you really have options or is she your only real option? Are you in a slump or a dry spell? The most important thing to consider when you transition is understanding that women want a man that other men want to be and other women want to ƒuck. Her association with your high value comes at a price. Women don't want a Man to cheat, but they love a Man who could cheat. They love the Man with high enough value that others would want to tempt him away. Nothing is more satisfying to a woman's ego than to be exclusive with a Man that other women would try to seduce and yet SHE is the one he's stays "faithful" to.

The trick in transitioning into monogamy from non-exclusivity is to maintain that same competition anxiety that kept her vying to be your #1 plate when you were spinning them. Women are walking contradictions, the want, need, security in many different forms, but simultaneously hate predictability and crave the excitement that insecurity fosters in them. Far too many Men never think, or want to risk, founding their LTR on a healthy amount of competition anxiety. They think that security, loyalty and dependability is the key, and while ennobling, it's BORING. You are forsaking all of your options to be with her, but now that she's got you, she wonders if you were really worth the effort. You MUST set the precedents early on in an LTR. If you do not control the frame at the beginning of an LTR, you'll be fighting an uphill battle to gain control in convincing her you were and still are a high value male.

And that brings us full circle back again to risk. Don't be concerned with risking losing her in establishing your frame of control, that risk is a no-brainer. The risk of committing yourself to a monogamy where you put off all other options (including career, education, family, etc.) for what could be a lifetime is a FAR greater risk than losing any woman's affections. That risk has much more long term impact than having to replace a girl you considered worthy of monogamy.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Given how much is made of spinning plates here , I'm surprised there are aren't more posts like this on this forum. There doesn't seem to be much acknowledgement that complications and hurt feelings can arise.

If you haven't agreed to be exclusive, technically you're doing nothing wrong. But you seem to be giving off a vibe of sorts that you are leading these girls on, which isn't good either.

You could characterize the "other girl" as a "friend" if it comes up. Isn't that what girls do, even if they're actually fvcking them? I think their rationale is if they're not commited then they're just friends really, sex or not.
This is why I wonder whether it's actually possible to spin plates without having a crisis of conscience.

I suppose there's absolutely nothing wrong with seeing multiple women, but sleeping with multiple women is where it gets hazy.. and I'd bet nearly every guy won't want to turn down sex if it's available..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rollo,
Your Post is just so relevent,so insightful....our insecurities create so many problems down the line...this post should be stored.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maverick72 said:
Sandman,

Are you kidding me? Thats like saying "hey guys I bought two corvettes for the price of one, is that a good deal? I feel like I am ripping the guy off."

MILK IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH! Who cares about their feelings! They are both slu*ts. They are in bed with you for one reason. Your either cute, you got money, or your famous. Your charm is YOUR LOOKS. Accept it. If you were NOT goodlooking, they would be saying bye bye.

A great adage: Screw them before they screw you.
^Not a fan of this post at all.

OP is just with his concerns. There is nothing wrong with having concern for the feelings of women who are actually good to him and making him feel great. So I dont see how these women are sluts

OP is just very scared of losing them both and doesnt seem to know how to salvage one of them without lying. Nothing wrong with a guy who likes to be honest.

Hey OP, the time will come when you will have to decide who is a better fit for you. Because triangles only last so long, and this is an especially sticky situation because the three of you have your "emotional glasses" on right now, and not just your "sex glasses"

Personally I say if you like these women, be honest when the question arises about other women and roll with the punches.

Last edited:

GrekTrick

Reaction score
Tell both of them that you had an online friend she also lives in this town. And whenever you get caught tell her that you were meeting her first time.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maverick -- you sound like a complete loose cannon, and your other post was touting how valuable these great doctors/engineering women are, but now you are saying anyone woman who drops their panties prior to marriage = slut?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Sandman -- how long have you been with these girls?

Props to Jaylan's post and Rollo -- although I am not as hardcore as you Rollo...no offense, but sometimes I think your female generalizations are in regards to dumb women...blonde materialistic type of women you might be spot on...club women, bar women, etc -- but a woman with a good head on her shoulders is not going to respond to some of the things you are noting the same way...

HOWEVER--OP:

Give it time man, you'll know what's right.

If this has been less than a month, you've barely gotten your toes wet with either of them.