"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dates on schoolnights?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Do you guys ask girls out on schoolnights, or wait until the weekend?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Considering im graduated it doesnt matter. But on schoolnights the date shouldnt consist of more then going to one anothers houses and watching movies/getting freaky deaky.

Highschool dates should never be more then that. Unless of course you go get drunk or whatever. But dinner/cinema is lame. If anything just invite the girl to your house to watch a movie. Its THE easiest way to get punanja for you.
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
but this is our first date, i need something action.
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Even though I think this girl probably would be cool with coming over and "watching a movie" at this point.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I wake up at 6AM, do homework at the last minute, go to school around 7:20 and do school from 8-3, then I do footblal from 3:15 to 8. Then I ride my bike home in 45 minutes, so I get home around 9. Then I do my homework, water flowers, do laundry. I got to bed at 1AM.

I have no time for anything anymore, except on the weekends. Weekends are when I'd like to relax, and all my dates are on weekends, regardless of whether I have school or not. During summer I'm busy with football anyways. It's a matter of preference, really.
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
practicing from 3:15 to 8 is illegal in HS rules, because of insurence reasons. Stop exagerating.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Originally posted by MoAF
practicing from 3:15 to 8 is illegal in HS rules, because of insurence reasons. Stop exagerating.
Ummm... not everywhere. Atleast in Canada. We have had things run for 8 hours. Not to mention other school events (If you are just talking about sports, sorry) There have been 30 hour events at schools.

So, just because it is not allowed in your area, does not mean, that it can't be done in other areas.
 
Top